The Ship's Whore

Story Info
How a yong woman becomes a ship's whore.
6.3k words
4.3
26k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being raised in a small farming community doesn't afford a girl much room to fly. Dating on Friday and Saturday night usually consisted of a movie, parking with groping and making out, and often giving a blow job. Woo hoo. When my little cunny did get a visit from a cock it was wham bam thank you, ma'am. My name is Billie and this is the story of my life.

I'm not the prettiest girl in town but not the worst either. I'm five feet eight inches tall, one hundred thirty to one hundred thirty-five pounds, easy on the eyes, and short "pixie cut" brown hair. I also have nice firm C cup boobies. After graduating high school I took a job in the only cafe in town for little more than minimum wage and the rare tip. And so went my not so exciting life pretty much the same every day until a businessman came in one day and changed my life forever.

Adam was nice looking, well dressed, and well mannered so when he offered to take me out after work I said yes. He was in town on business and would be leaving the next day and when he picked me up from my little apartment in the town taxi he took me to the small airport. It was my first ever ride in a helicopter and we went to the big city a hundred miles away. I was both excited and scared at the same time, this was totally out of my world.

I thought I was dressed as nice as I could be but in the fancy restaurant he took me to I almost felt underdressed. He was great and made me feel like a princess as we went dancing in a nightclub even though I was just nineteen but with him, they must have thought I was older. As it happens he had a hotel room and after dancing we went there and had a drink. He went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. 'How presumptuous of him' I thought.

It was a silly thought to have because I had every intention of fucking him when he asked if I wanted to go to his room. He came out with a towel wrapped around him and said it was my turn. He was quite buff with a hairy chest and I felt myself get wet. Once showered I came out wearing the robe he left for me and walked to the bed he was already in, dropped my robe, and got in next to him. Hugging as we made out I could feel his swelling cock against me and reached for it.

His cock was thick and healthy with large balls like extra-large chicken eggs and nicely hairy. 'Did I mention that I like a hairy man?' I sucked his cock for an extended time before he fucked me like a cheap whore and I loved it. OMG, I had never been fucked so completely like that in my life and swallowed his delicious cum giggling in ecstasy all the time. I had to call my boss in the morning to say I would be late and we stayed in bed half the day and I never made it to work.

He was rough like no one I had ever been with but it was hot and exciting. He grabbed my hair plunging my mouth down over his cock, "Suck it good you little slut, swallow it down your throat." When I was able to pull my mouth off his cock I said, "Slut? You called me a slut?"

"That's a compliment," he said, "Most women couldn't be a slut if they tried but you are a natural."

He pushed my head to his balls, "Ya suck my balls slut, you know what to do."

After a few minutes of sucking his balls and cock he raised his legs up and pushed my face into his ass.

"Eat my ass you little whore, c'mon get your tongue in there you know what to do!"

I had only seen it done on porn videos but I did what I had seen and he liked it. I had to admit it was kinda fun.

It was good that the pilot minded his own business as I sucked

Adam on the way back. After landing he walked me to the taxi and said he would be back in a couple of weeks but would call me before. True to his word he called the next evening.

"How's my little slut?" he asked. I get used to him calling me his slut and never minded at all, in fact, it was kind of sexy.

I guess it was lucky for me that my boss had me get a passport a year before because when Adam came back he asked if I would like to go with him on a business trip to Africa, to someplace called Dar es Salaam. I had to look it up online. He said we would be there for ten days to two weeks. My boss wasn't happy but said OK, he "wouldn't hold me back from the chance of a lifetime."

Adam brought me a luggage case on wheels and I quickly packed what I could and a small tote and the next thing I knew we were off in the helicopter again and then on the airplane, first class no less. Adam had given me a simple gold band so people would think we were married, he said it would eliminate questions. Dar es Salaam is the largest city in Tanzania and more modern than I pictured and although the Hotel was older it was in very good shape.

There were no black people back home and while I wasn't racist it was a little overwhelming to see so many black people everywhere I looked. Adam would be out on business during the day and I would go out looking around even though he told me to stay close to the hotel. On the third night, he invited another man to our room, a tall black man and told me I had to "entertain" him too. I had never been with a black man before nor had a threesome either but it didn't matter.

While I was trying to be polite and nice I told Adam I had never had more than one man at a time but by now the man had his clothes off and his big very black cock was half hard and looking so beautiful and sexy. He reached out, took my hair and pushed me to my knees and pulled my face to his cock.

"Suck it!" Adam told me, "Suck it good, show him what a slut you are!" His cock went in my mouth and made its way down my throat.

I liked it, he tasted good and I liked how he handled me. They moved me to the bed and took turns fucking me at both ends until the black man finally came in my mouth. He tasted nice and I enjoyed his cum a lot. Adam came in my cunt as he pounded me hard. Afterward Adam asked if I liked it and I had to admit that I did. The next morning just before he left he said he was sending a couple of men to my room today and to be nice to them. Before I could object or question he was gone.

I was still in my robe freshly showered when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to two black men who came in like they owned the place. I had time to digest what would happen so I was ready when they came in. They groped and felt me up and I did the same with them and shortly we were naked on the bed. They both had such nice manly cocks and balls I couldn't help but go crazy on them.

"You like suck yes?" one man asked as I sucked him.

"Yes I do, you have a nice cock."

"I cum in mouth yes?"

"Sure I love it." Both men quipped with each other and although I didn't understand what they said I caught that they both liked that I loved cum. They took turns fucking my mouth and cunt until they finally came in my mouth one by one. I could feel deep inside me that I enjoyed being fucked by black men, I didn't know or care why I just enjoyed the feeling. While cooling down I began to lick one man's balls and the other came close so I could lick his too.

As I licked and sucked they both slowly got hard again and were soon fucking me all over again and making me cum even more than before. One came as he fucked my cunt and the other came in my mouth again leaving me very well spent. A couple came back and insisted on hearing all about it until he got hard and fucked me too.

"You really do like fucking black men don't you?"

"Yes I do actually; maybe I am a slut like you said?"

"That's good because I have two more men coming to entertain you tomorrow is that OK?"

"Sure, I'll take care of them very well."

"I'm sure you will you're a good slut."

We went to dinner and back to our room where we fucked each other some more.

As he fucked me he asked, "Do you want to fuck the two men tomorrow?"

"Sure, I need something to do don't I?" I said with a giggle.

"Good, I want you to treat them very good OK?"

"Yes I will, I will give them the time of their lives!"

The next morning two black men came to the door and I let them in wearing only the hotel robe. They began to fondle me a little and I resisted them and pushed them away saying, "If you want me take me." After talking to each other they began by plucking my robe off of me and pushing me to my knees and one stuck his cock deep in my mouth. The other took his pants off and grabbed my hair and pulled my face to his balls and I licked and sucked them. Then the other guy did the same.

They both pulled me to the bed and one guy began fucking my mouth with his cock going down my throat to his balls while the other guy fucked my cunt deep and hard. It hurt when his cock hit and pushed my cervix aside then it began to feel very good as his cock rubbed past my cervix. I was enjoying the other guys' cock in my mouth and could taste his precum very easily and loved the feel of his cock going down my throat.

I kept resisting at times to make them keep taking me and fucking me hard. The guy in my mouth pulled back a little so he could watch his cum shoot in my mouth and watch me swallow. I was so glad I had watched all those porn videos online because this is fun. The guy fucking me came up and shot his load in my mouth too and I liked tasting it before I swallowed. They both had very nice cocks and big balls and were also both kind of hairy which made it better.

The next couple of days we spent some time together taking in some sights and shopping. The next Wednesday when I came back from being out Adam wasn't there and all his stuff was gone. I talked with the hotel clerk and he said he didn't know but the room was paid through Saturday. Thursday morning after I took my shower there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see two men there who barged in and told me to pack my things to go meet Adam.

They didn't tell me much, just that they came to pick me up and take me to him. I quickly gathered my things and tossed them in my bag and went with them. They seemed pleasant enough and took my bag for me. We got into a taxi and went to the seaport of Dar es Salaam. It was a huge place and the taxi pulled up to a pier with a couple of small freighters docked at the pier. One of the men told me that Adam was aboard this ship, the Island Princess.

It hadn't seen a paintbrush in decades and probably the only thing holding it together was the rust.

"What is Adam doing on here?" I asked

"I don't know, we were just told to fetch you." They guided me through some passageways to a room and opened the door. I stepped in expecting to see Adam but the room was empty. When I turned to ask where Adam was the door was shut and locked. I began banging on the door yelling to be let out but no one came and I became tired and my fists were sore so I sat on the bed and waited.

Surely someone would come and take me to Adam or he would come to me. I became hungry but the only thing in the room was a couple of bottles of water, warm water now. The night closed over the single porthole in my room and many fears had filled my mind and those fears were heightened when the ships' engines roared to life and we began to move. The porthole wouldn't open but I saw a dilapidated tug pull away from the ship.

An hour later the door opened and the man said something I didn't understand and motioned for me to follow him. He took me to a door with Kapteni, (Captain) on the door and went in pushing me inside and closed the door as he left. A tall burly black man sat in front of a desk and turned to look at me. I demanded to know where Adam was and why I was here and where we were going. He never responded but got up and walked around me eyeing me like a raw piece of meat.

"You belong me now."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Man sell you to me."

"What are you talking about? Who sold me? No one can sell me I'm not a slave."

"Be quiet! You belong me now." He said still leering at me. He groped my tits and I ducked away.

"Take off clothes." He said with a wave of his hand. He was huge, well over six feet and close to two hundred seventy pounds I guessed and muscular. He reached out grabbed my blouse and ripped it and my bra off in one quick move.

"You take off pants or I take?" He made a move toward me and I backed away and began to undo my pants. How I wish I wore panties but I hadn't worn any the whole trip and now stood there naked. He pushed me to the bed and I sat there as he took off his shirt and pants. His cock was half hard and hanging down and his balls hung in the sack. He stepped forward grabbed my hair and pulled my face to him. There was no doubt what he wanted and what may happen if I didn't do it.

I opened my mouth to take him in my mouth stretching my lips to accommodate his girth and felt it quickly get hard as I sucked him. I wasn't scared for some reason which could be why my cunt began to get wet I think and I was enjoying sucking his ample cock and sucking his balls too. I must have been sucking him for 20 minutes or so and then he laid me back on the bed and got on top. My cunt was so wet he just slipped in with ease and sunk his cock to his balls right past my cervix.

He plowed me like a field and it seemed like every few seconds I was cuming again, his thick cock seemed to hit every hot spot I have. He rolled me up even more and began fucking me harder until finally he came and I felt his cum squirt inside me over and over. He kept stroking his cock in and out as he kissed and bit my nipples and I realized that my hands had been on his ass pulling him inside me in rhythm with him.

I was exhausted and lay drained after he got up.

"You good macumba." He said. I looked at him quizically.

"How you say....slut, yes you good slut. Man say you good slut and he right."

"I want to go, where are we?"

"You not go, you belong me now, belong whole ship." He handed me a folded paper.

"He leave this for you." I opened the paper and began to read.

"Billie, you have been sold to the captain and crew of this ship for $30,000 for their pleasure. If you take care of them like I know you can you will be alright. You are a good whore so just do what you're told or...it's a big ocean."

Adam

I couldn't believe what I read and read it again. I had heard about sex slaves but I never imagined Adam would do this to me. I sat in stunned silence and the Captain called for a guy to take me out. Half naked I was taken back to my room and once inside the man pushed me to the bed making me sit down. He held up his index finger and said "Me mwenza kwanza. Me number one, first one understand?"

I thought a few seconds, "First mate? You're the first mate?"

"Yes, as you say, first mate. I be good with you."

He stepped forward, dropped his pants and took his shorts down to expose a beautiful black cock full of pronounced veins and nice balls as it was getting hard. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled my head forward. "You suck." He said. His cock was about eight inches I guessed and a nice mouthful and I sucked it as I fondled his balls licking and sucking them from time to time. I liked sucking his cock and his thrusts forward as if he couldn't control himself. I felt him ready to cum and kept sucking as he filled my mouth. I opened my mouth so he could see his cum there and I swallowed. Then I sucked out the very last drop.

He put his hand on my face.

"I always be nice you pretty girl. I treat you good."

And with that he left but didn't lock the door, why would he there was nowhere to go, nowhere to escape to. I contemplated what had happened since they took me from the hotel and the note Adam left me. I have nowhere to go and the captain and first mate are good to me and the sex is good I giggled to myself.

There was an announcement over the ship's intercom system but I couldn't understand it until the first mate came and said it was lunchtime. I started to leave and he said, "No clothes, only robe." Pointing to the robe hanging on the hook by the door. I started to argue but realized it would do no good so I undressed and put the robe on. There was no belt to tie so I could only leave it open. Down a flight of stairs and through some passageways and we arrived at what I learned was called "Ukumbi wa fujo." (mess hall)

The captain was just finishing up some talk he was having with the crew as we walked in. "Ooos" and "aahs" as the crew looked at me hungrily. All were black and a few pretty ugly. I was led over to get a plate of food I couldn't identify and sat down to eat. The captain sat with me and told me I would work in the kitchen when not being with the men. After I ate I looked at the kitchen which was a mess, I don't think it had a good cleaning in years, smelly grease everywhere.

After washing all the dishes and pots and pans I asked to speak to the captain. The cook knew no English so it was difficult but I finally got through to him. It took a while and taking the captain to the galley but I showed him all the grease, filth, and cockroaches and got through to him how everyone could get very sick which he understood and he spoke to the cook and helper. It took three days to clean the galley what with stopping to cook and serve meals.

That first day after serving dinner the cook made me suck his cock and swallow his load. It wasn't punishment for me though because he had a nice cock and wooly balls and tasty cum. I sucked his helper off too who wasn't hung as well or as hairy but still fun. There were eighteen men on the ship, all black men, and I began looking forward to meeting them all. In the mess hall, I asked if any spoke English, and a few did a little but the captain and medic spoke the most.

The days were hot and on a steel ship, it was hot below deck too so I often just wore a blouse open in the front except in the kitchen I also wore an apron. Since I learned how to cook from my mom and had worked in a cafe back home I did know something about cooking so I helped out in the kitchen and also helped clean up. That day after the cook and helper had me suck them off I was walking back to my room when a crewman stopped me in a passageway.

I couldn't understand what he said but I knew by how he felt me up what he wanted. I could also feel his swelling cock in his pants and took his hand and led him to my room. His cock was about seven inches but pretty thick and fun to suck on as were his hanging balls. I frustrated him by pushing him away and giggling and he began being more forceful and began fucking me hard and deep. I got him to cum in my mouth which I was enjoying more and more.

As the days passed, I met more of the men and even three at once. I enjoyed walking on deck nude feeling the wind on my body and walking into the lounge to see what the off-duty men were doing. It was getting pretty regular fucking the captain and first mate every couple of days and I especially liked the roughness of the captain aided by his size. It also didn't take me long to venture below deck where the engine was roaring and clattering.

The chief engineer was tall and thin with a very nice bulge in his pants and when he saw me looking took advantage to have me suck his cock and balls. His cock was a good nine inches and his balls were hairy and I loved sucking him and loving on his balls. His cock felt so nice going down my throat and I worked my throat muscles that he liked. I waggled my head on his cock and suck him down with my hands on his bare ass pulling him in hard enticing him to fuck my throat.

He had a good amount of cum and I liked his taste sucking out every last drop from his cock. After being aboard for two weeks I had sucked and fucked all the men and they had all treated me well. I had been using the shower in my room but one evening I thought I would use the shower in the crew's quarters. I walked in wearing just my robe and smiled as I saw five men staring at me as I entered the shower.

12