The Ship's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In maybe a minute two men came in with me and I wasn't shy about helping them wash, my soapy hands washing all over their bodies as the other three joined us. I loved feeling their soapy hands washing all over me too and I delighted in washing their now hard cock and balls. As they rinsed off I got on my knees behind one of them and buried my face in his ass, rimming him passionately as I reached around and stroked his cock.

I welcomed each one in turn ignoring the discomfort in my knees on the hard floor. I relished kissing their pucker, licking and lavishing my love on each man's ass, and sucking each one off receiving my delicious cum reward. I would make sure to make regular visits to their shower at least once a week and invite them to fuck me whenever they had time. As the weeks went by I was visited many times a week so they could fuck me.

Being on a rust bucket of an old ship there wasn't much to do except work and sex and watching the men play Bao and Mancala. I liked walking around nude and the men looking at me and taking me off to have me suck them or fuck me at their pleasure. At any given time I would be walking somewhere on the ship and a crewman would take me and fuck me or fuck my mouth. A couple of them seemed to enjoy pushing me against a bulkhead and fucking my ass hard and deep.

As the weeks and months rolled by I was very comfortable with my position of serving the crew and keeping them happy and satisfied. I was no longer treated as a slave but a necessary and integral part of the crew. They knew I loved cum and were happy to give me all they could and I was happy to swallow it all too.

In time I had learned a little Swahili and they had learned a little English so we managed to communicate when it was necessary.

I enjoyed going to the crew's quarters sometimes and sitting on an empty bunk and a couple of the guys in their underwear would gather around. I would reach out and begin fondling one feeling him get hard and I would motion another guy over and felt him through his underwear too. I would pull one man's shorts down and began sucking him as I slowly stroked one of the other men before turning my mouth to his cock and balls also. I adored sucking them and swallowing cum.

Sometimes I enjoyed kneeling on a blanket on the floor and having a man lying back on the bed with me holding his legs in the air so I could suck his cock and balls and rim him all at the same time. Often another man would get behind me and fuck me hard and deep. That's what I loved about these men, how they fucked me so hard and in a primal way appreciating my service to them.

From the beginning, I knew they had never had someone rim them before but now they seemed hooked on it and I enjoyed doing it for them.

"Take my cock whore." "Swallow that cum slut!" "Eat that ass whore!" was just some of the English they were learning but no matter what they said they appreciated how I fucked them and made them feel. Any thought of Adam had left my mind long ago as we plied our way along the coast stopping at various ports.

At one point I even began leaving my door unlocked at night so men could come in for a nighttime session. I would feel their naked bodies crawl in beside me and I would turn over and begin stroking their cock making it hard. Sometimes they wanted to fuck and other times a blow job sufficed. I spent more time with the captain and his wonderful cock and the medic too with his woolly balls and thick cock than I did with other men. The captain was happy with how I served the crew.

One thing about these old coastal freighters is that they change crew all the time, one here, three there so now and then there were new men to meet and play with. While my title on paper was cooks helper my real job was ships whore and I did enjoy it. I could go ashore now to buy things I needed and a couple of crew members went along to ensure my safety. Three years went by and while I was enjoying being here I wanted to go home and to my surprise, the captain said I could go on vacation and gave me the money to go.

A week later I was back home to the world I left so long ago and it was only a tiny march of days for me to remember why I was so eager to leave with Adam and now my father had even more reason to shame me even though I never told them half of what I did on the ship. Mom tried to settle him down but to little avail so it wasn't long before I took an apartment I could barely afford working at the gas station on the highway.

Four months went by and I could hardly take my mind off the ship and her crew and the fun I used to have with them. I did love being the only girl, white girl, aboard ship and satisfying the men and her captain. I was their whore and I loved nearly every minute of it. I fucked a few of the guys I knew but they were nothing like the black men aboard ship who fucked me like they meant it and appreciated me for what I did for them.

It took a couple of weeks but I finally got hold of the captain via email and asked if I could come back. I promised to still be his girl if I could still service the crew and he agreed. A month later I found the ship at the Mumbai docks just as rusty as ever. I ascended the gangway to the man at the top I never recognized.

"You Billie I know yes?"

"Yes I am," I said and showed him my passport.

"Capitan, Capitan," he yelled looking up. In a few seconds, the Captain came to the railing outside the bridge. I waved happily at him and he waved back.

"You room is ready!" he yelled and I went inside through the passageways to my old room but when I went in it had been cleaned spotless with curtains on the windows and a flowery shower curtain and cloth on the small table and a nice comforter on the bed. The room was freshly painted as well, It was all so sweet. The captain came in and I jumped on him hugging and kissing him telling him I was so glad to be home again.

I begged him to take me, to take me like he used to and he did holding my head as he fucked my throat, pounding my cunt hard and deep.

"Baby, give me your baby," I begged.

"You want baby? My baby? I give you my baby." he said as he fucked me even deeper and when he came he kept his cock deep inside me and I swear I could tell the second I was impregnated. Two months later it was confirmed, I was indeed pregnant.

I had him tell the crew I needed lots of protein, meaning their cum so needless to say I was sucking a lot of cock in the next months. And not just sucking cock either. Since the men were keeping clean I was also sucking their balls and rimming them. I felt at home walking around on deck as naked as the day I was born and going to the crew's quarters a few times a week. I dearly loved how they enjoyed using me.

Pornography is illegal in Tanzania where the ship is registered as well as other African countries, so very few of the men had seen any and had never been rimmed before. I took great pleasure in rimming them after they showered and they liked it too. They would gather and watch me rim one of them as they stroked their cocks, and of course, I couldn't leave them all worked up without helping them.

I always enjoyed my time in the crew's quarters sucking off many of them one after the other, and rimming them while being well fucked in my cunt and ass. I also enjoyed the company of random crew members visiting me at night. I loved how they fucked me hard and deep and how they loved cuming in my mouth.

My baby was born, a beautiful little girl with chocolate skin and straight black hair, and black eyes. I would school her aboard ship and she could learn two languages at the same time and maybe more.

I named her Amani, a nice Swahili name and she was the darling of the crew. A few years later we got a new ship, not new but only a few years old and in better shape. By the time she was ten she knew the ship inside out and could run it as well as her father could. As Amani went through puberty her beauty was not unnoticed and soon it became time to teach her how to be a woman and serve men.

Until now I had made sure she remained dressed as it was not yet her time but now I began to teach her. I first had her shave her cunt and she took it as a rite of passage into womanhood. Selecting one of the crew who wasn't too well hung I helped her learn how to suck cock and balls and to take his cock in her throat. Part of me was sad that she had grown up so fast and I would miss her innocent playfulness but the other half of me was proud of the beautiful woman that she had become.

I watched as his cock went in her mouth and guided her in licking and sucking his balls. She struggled at first taking his cock in her throat but soon learned to take him easily as I watched her throat bulge with his cock. I selected another man to take her virgin cunt and winced as he broke her hymen and held her hand as she had her first orgasm through intercourse. She learned all I could teach her quickly and in a short march of weeks, she was ready to take her place along with me as a ship's whore.

By now I had learned to speak Swahili and Amani could speak three languages and I was proud of her as we walked together to breakfast that morning with my robe hanging open and her wearing her dad's shirt open in the front. We collected our breakfast and sat at a table with some of the men. We talked and teased each other and one man sitting next to Amani felt her up and told her he wanted her after breakfast.

She fondled him through his pants and said she'd love to. A couple of other men said they wanted to join too and she said, "Mmm boy that sounds like more fun!" Of course, after breakfast, we had to help clean the kitchen and mess hall but after that, we headed to the crews' quarters.

Amani said, "That man I felt seemed well hung."

"He is and he cums a lot too. If you want him, go straight to him when we get there."

When we arrived she shrugged her shirt off and went right to him, hugged him, and kissed him gyrating her body against him. In a flash he was naked and she was on her knees sucking his big cock and I was turned on by how beautiful it looked going in and out of her pretty mouth and bulging in her throat.

My vision was then blocked by one man fucking my face and a second taking me from behind thrusting deep in my cunt. I was proud of her as she took each man in her mouth or cunt and worked them perfectly milking all their cum into her waiting mouth. She was just as much a whore as I was at her age and the crew loved her and worked hard to stay in our good graces. She didn't care much about the rest of the world that didn't affect the ship, she just focused on her life aboard.

The more I caught sight of her with crew members the more I was assured that she was cut from the same cloth as me and loved being a slut. As the years rolled by and I learned all there was to know about the ship I became the captain as well as a ship's whore when Amani's father retired. Amani too learned the ship, the newest ship, and when I aged out she became captain while remaining the ship's whore.

Amani became pregnant at 22 and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl by a white guy she dated for a while, my granddaughter who has taken my place as a ships whore with her mother. I still get a nice cock to suck on now and then and they especially love it when I take my dentures out.

12