The Shoe Shop Fitting

Story Info
A quick visit to the shop and a cum fountain for milf Marie.
1.5k words
4.46
15.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nylon1
Nylon1
245 Followers

Marie was back from her holiday flight from the sun. In her late forties, it had been her first break from her husband in years and had re awoken a sexual desire that she had almost forgotten.

She'd had a lovely time, but it was back to reality now. She had an interview lined up for a new job and was very excited about it.

Marie put on her best flared skirted business suit, tan nylons and black patent court high heels. She wore a quarter cup bra to enhance the cleavage peeping from the top buttons of her tight white blouse.

This meant her ever ready nipples were on full display through the thin material, but, this wouldn't be a problem as she intended keeping her jacket on.

Just as Marie left the house for the day, disaster struck. The tip of one of her heels snapped off.

She didn't have another pair of suitable business shoes, so she made the decision to pop in to see her friend Sue who ran an old fashioned ladies shoe shop in a back street in town.

Marie hobbled in to the shop.

A gangly youth in a baggy but smart grey track suit approached her.

" Can I help you?" He asked nervously.

"Erm, I'm looking for my friend Sue, she normally looks after me." said Marie.

"Ah, she's had to go out on an emergency. You could pop back tomorrow or I could try and help. I'm David, her son, and I'm just helping out to cover for today."

"Oh, I can't wait until tomorrow. Have you got another pair of these in a size 5? "

Marie said, pointing down at her broken heel.

" I think I can manage that. Just take a seat a minute." he said and disappeared out the back.

He re appeared with a box and knelt down in front of her. Marie struggled to keep her legs together as she tried on the new pair. She was struggling not to flash her tiny white thong and stocking tops to young David.

She had probably failed, as David was blushing uncontrollably and getting very flustered.

He was massaging her feet through her nylons, to help with the fitting he said.

As she prepared to get up and try them, David gathered up the box then clumsily stumbled back down, dragging the box down her calf and putting a huge ladder in her tan nylons.

"Oh no!" Cried Marie, "I'm on my way to an interview and I can't wear these now."

David couldn't get much redder. "I'm so so sorry." he stammered.

"Sorry is not going to get me that job" snapped Marie. She now stood up in front of the mirror looking truly glamorous except for the huge ladder.

David also looked her up and down. "I think we may have some old boxes of stockings tucked away out the back. Would you like me to check?"

"Yes I would." Snapped Marie.

David disappeared again and re emerged a few minutes later with a packet.

"We've only got these" he said. "They're really old fashioned ones with seams."

"Well luckily for you young man, I quite like seams, so you may yet be out of trouble."

Marie fiddled with her 8 strap suspenders under her skirt and removed the ruined nylons. She then rolled the new fully fashioned nylons up her long legs. These were indeed high quality old stock she thought as she felt the sheer nylon next to her skin. She had completely forgotten about David, but then became aware of him staring as she grappled with attaching her suspenders to the new stockings.

She stood up and then looking in the mirror, realised that her seams were all over the place.

"David" she said, "you need to help me get these straight. Kneel down and use both hands to gently push them around in to line."

He obliged, but obviously had never done this before and it took an awful lot of fiddling on his part to get them straight. He even had to undo and refasten her suspenders at the back. He seemed to be enjoying the feel of her nylons a little too much she thought.

" Much better." She said. Then sat down to put the shoes back on.

David was stood in front of her. She looked up to see what he was doing. Just at that exact moment a huge erection burst from the top of his trackie bottoms and bounced in front of her face.

"Oh my god! " she exclaimed, "What the hell is this?"

"Oh no" he whimpered, " I,m sooo sorry. I've never been so excited. Those nylons and your legs are unbelievable. Please don't tell my Mum."

Marie couldn't help but admire the huge rock hard young member bobbing in front of her face.

"Well" she said, grasping his cock head between finger and thumb. " let's put this away first shall we?"

Marie went to push his fine erection back in to his track suit but that was too much for the over excited young man. He grunted loudly and spontaneously shot a torrent of spunk over Marie's face. Following it up with huge ropes of cum all over her suit.

It was all over in seconds. She had never seen such a quantity of sperm emerge from one cock before. Part of her was horrified, but part of her had just gone in to sexual overdrive. That was awesome she thought, but very bad timing.

David stepped back shaking. His cock was now subsiding so he quickly tucked it away.

Marie sat there with cum dripping from her face, jacket and skirt.

"Now look at me." She said, "I can't go anywhere like this. What are you going to do now?"

"Oh no, I couldn't help myself, I've never seen such a beautiful lady so close up. Please come though to the back. There's a sink and sponges, we can try and clean you up."

Marie stood up, put the shoes back on and followed him out the back. She removed her spunk drenched suit. She was now stood there in perfect vintage fully fashioned nylons, 5 inch heels and her tight white blouse. She took her long brunette hair down from her bun to check for more spunk and it tumbled across her shoulders.

David stepped back, he couldn't believe his eyes. The effect now with her shoes on was even more stunning.

"I, er think there's some on your blouse." He stuttered.

"Really?" She said. "Can this get any worse?"

She popped the buttons on her blouse and her small but pert tits bounded out on to their quarter bra platform. Her nipples were rock hard from the chill that blew through this stores area. They must have been half an inch long at least.

It was just her tiny translucent thong that gave her any semblance of modesty now. This, in spite of her predicament was sopping wet from excitement and her pink pussy lips were splayed against it, clearly visible to David.

He had abandoned his attempts at cleaning her suit. And was staring at her nipples and pussy in quick succession.

"I think these need to dry now" he said, pointing to her suit. Lust had now completely taken control of his young body and his cock was already rock hard again.

"Could I kiss your tits please?" He asked incredibly calmly.

Marie was by now giving in to her own raging hormones and was fascinated to see that young spunk pumping cock again.

"Only if you let me see that cock of yours and don't spray me down with it this time." She said.

David stepped out of his trackie bottoms and quickly took one of her nipples in to his mouth. He sucked in a frenzy, switching from breast to breast.

Meanwhile Marie had one hand trying to span the girth of his huge erection and was desperately trying to see it in all its glory.

She laid back back on to the worktop, dizzy with lust and excitement. She raised her legs in the air and gestured for David to remove her thong. He looked down, he kissed and nuzzled her pussy through its nylon covering for several minutes before he removed it from one leg and left it dangling from the heel of her shoe.

She now held her legs wide apart in the air and he moved forward. Nothing subtle here, he plunged his huge cock in to her sopping wet pussy. After just a few thrusts, he could feel her cunt muscles clenching as she came, gushing around his cock. That was all it took. For the second time in and hour, he pumped out a seemingly never ending stream of spunk deep inside of her pussy. Marie could feel the spurts as if they were going deep in to her body.

Once their passions has subsided, Marie said, "Well that was fucking fantastic!, I won't tell your Mother, as long as you give me a shoe fitting every month!"

David finished wiping down the front of her suit, and nodded her agreement.

Marie quickly got dressed and left to get to her interview.

As she left the shop, David looked admiringly at this wonderful older woman tottering out of the shop in high heels and elegant seamed stockings.

It was only then that he saw the huge shiny spunk stain down the back of her suit...

Nylon1
Nylon1
245 Followers