All Comments on 'The Shoebox Ch. 03'

by SusanPSharpPHD

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Superb

This is a great story and it appears that it may become a story within a story. The progression from chapter to chapter has been logical and seamless. The writing remains top notch. The only problem is that there aren't enough words to read and they don't come to us quickly enough.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story telling. Very well written and articulate. The theme is intriguing, but the only problem is that it is coming in fits aqnd starts. The chapters are too short and appear almost sporadically. I made a somewhat similar error in one of my tales. I do have to compliment the author - it is a story that I'll continue to watch for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Interesting

I'm starting to enjoy the story more now that you are filling in the gaps.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Great Shoebox Ch.03!

Wonderful series! If you have missed the other chapters you have missed something. Do yourself a favor and read them all as it is truly worth it

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 16 years ago
NO that is NOT the problem

The problem is this idiot author cannot come up with a decent plot and makes even partial sense

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
this is getting very horny and sexual

loving this story the more you read the more you want to read

it like a woman nade there no surprise in store this story is that way love the story and the awesome writing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GEE! AND WHOOPEE

what we have here is a serial slut. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lost will to continue

sorry but just lost will on this one, so drawn out I couldn't get to the end.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 7 years ago
An essential truth

While this story is about a couple wherein the wife is a BDSM Submissive and hubby does not really comprehend intrinsically what a dominant is or how to be one. This paragraph of conversation between hubby and his shrink could well describe relations between any man and woman on so many subjects. The message may be beautifully prepared, presented, even felt and thought out but if it is in an incomprehensible form the impact is squandered.

"No, not that. Imagine that your husband writes you a beautiful poem. It is hand lettered on Japanese rice paper in traditional Japanese characters. You know this is a special gift, but the writing means nothing to you! You just stare at it dumbly not knowing what to say, not know what he has said in the poem. You are touched by the beauty, by the art of the characters. You long to know what the poem says. Your husband starts reciting in Japanese. You ask him what it means. His eyes tear up. "It loses all its meaning when it is translated into English," he tells you. In fact, the characters themselves have multiple meanings and part of the subtlety of the work is the play on those similar characters. You think to yourself, "I must learn Japanese so that I can appreciate this great gift."

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 5 years ago
Consistency

I know it is a minor point, but the appointment time was wrong. In part 1, it was 5pm. Now, it is 4:30. I prefer authors to keep track of the details.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Obviously

serves the dumbass right for dating her seriously in the first place, much less marrying her.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Trust BobNBoobi to understand and explain any perversion the author might miss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous