All Comments on 'The Shoebox Ch. 05'

by SusanPSharpPHD

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

A most interesting continuation to your story. The only suggestion I would offer is that you lengthen your chapters and shorten the time between postings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Love of the Shoebox Ch.05!

Great series! I am completely hooked like one can be for a tv show like "American Idol"! Can't wait for chapter 6!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Long waiting for the end of submission

Waiting for Ch.6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Long waiting for the end of submission

Waiting for Ch.6

neshernesheralmost 16 years ago
How Can You?!!!

How can you quit writing when you have a gift that is meant for the world to enjoy??!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
ROFLMAO

A good Master always keeps there subs in suspense lol

So when does the good doctor submit and the young stud find his inner dom or sub

Steve

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
Dr sharp has an orgasm leaving her the wetter.

what a real awesome part 5 was. only hope that 6 wont be the last part of this brilliant story worth the read a story that has every thing to please most men and i am sure women.

fantastic writing as well as an out standing story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO BEARD THE LION

in his own den and return to my standard of normalcy. TK U MLJ LV NV

paperbacktigerpaperbacktigerover 12 years ago
Is there any chance

of the promised chapter 6?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very unusual story

At first the "bio" information from the author made no sense. An unusual setup, granted. Then I unfortunately read the story. And while it was a good attempt at putting a different spin on porn, it simply didn't work. A little too convoluted and when the author failed to continue I was more relieved than frustrated. This story has no flow and I have to agree with the author that it's too unbelievable to make for any kind of an interesting or enjoyable read. All told, I'm glad that the author no longer posts stories.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very, very well done.

Now I see the reason for the relatively lower score - the author did not finish the damn story!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 9 years ago
Hopefully FTDS will

finish the damn story!

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Wtf why no finish?

Dr Sharp, you appear to not be discoverable under your name on google, so it is clear you have changed that for the story as well. But why did you disappear after writing this? Pls finish.

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 7 years ago
written herself into a corner?

This potentially marvellous story tantalisingly ended each chapter at a crucial point, and no more so than Ch 5. Sadly, the author decided todiscontinue. I do have the feeling she let it go off the rails in this chapter, and perhaps wasn't sure how to get it back on track.

It leaves an interesting puzzle, how it might have continued .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A wasted chapter

Chapters 4 and 5 would have been better used for counseling with Beth, then, with both Beth and Joe, and finally some sort of resolution. Gave it two stars.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 7 years ago
Another fun read!

I do hope you'll eventually finish this story. I enjoyed reading it. I liked the perspective of a therapist, an outside observer, delving into BDSM for the first time. Well told and it held my interest throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done!

This is a very creative and unusual story that displays the author's excellent imagination. It is very well written and carried me along from chapter to chapter with a strong interest in following the story to its unknown end. I've recorded this and will return to it looking for that final chapter.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
And

then it got boring and stupid. WTF happened to the interesting really fucked up couple dynamic?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Clearly

he should go for custody and dump the bitch.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

What happened? Why did the author stop?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Author got bored and quit.

beretta84beretta84almost 3 years ago
well...

it's been 15 years. i guess there will not be a chapter 6.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

It was never finished. A shame.

Scores 1/5 because the tale is unfinished

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Another unfinished story. LW should only allow complete stories to be published.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Didnt give this idiocy an ending because it was more ad hoc than a well thought out and planned story.

It was bad part way through chapter one and just went downhill every page after that.

Be thankful this shit was only partially expelled from the anus of this writer because the stench was overwhelming so just imagine how much worse it would be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It looks like Dr Sid has, in a way undisclosed, gotten in touch with his inner dom, and has set this all up so that Dr Susan will finally fully express her latent sub.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66over 1 year ago

This author! Is phony! and does not know anything! about New Jersey! and definitely cannot! punctuate a sentence correctly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous