The shop

Story Info
Friends wife gets what's she's been wanting.
2.5k words
4.08
49.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To avoid a long back story, let's begin with some basics. I'm Ray, 39 now but at the time of this story I was 36. My wife and I had been renting a garage space from some mutual friends for about 2 years when this particular day happened. You see our business was located on Jenna and Rex's property about 100 yards from their home. So, to say we saw each other a lot would be a fair statement.

We had many conversations throughout our friendship, as well as shared personal things, and even sex things. My wife and I were swingers, and they were most defiantly not. That being said, over time Jenna started to become more and more curious about our lifestyle, and even more so about our sex life.

It wasn't long before my wife started to warn me about the look in Jenna's eyes. I took this warning with a grain of salt because I hadn't seen it yet, but my wife was usually right about these things. What couldn't be denied however was the amount of time Jenna was spending out at the shop when my wife wasn't there, and her husband was still at work.

I tried to ignore it, but the dresses, long pauses, and conversations were starting to paint a very different picture than what I tried to keep in my head. This was a friend, and a wife of a friend.

That's where this story really begins. You see, she had been listening to our stories. Heard about our crazy sexual tryst. Heard about our romps at sex parties. Our threesomes, couple swapping, my wife's boyfriend, and more. She had been hooked on our tales of BDSM and things she could only read about. To top it off, she also saw me very much the Alpha Male I am and started to see her own husband as the beta male he is. After all of this I think she finally had enough.

On a very normal Tuesday while working on a client's vehicle I found myself alone at work. This wasn't rare but not super common. Most days were my wife and I, she working on her parts of the vehicles, and I would focus on the parts that I did. This particular day she really didn't have anything, as I had a vehicle that needed some work that only I could do, and she left to go on one of her long drives up state. Leaving me all by myself to drown out the world with a podcast and a buff job that would take hours.

Then suddenly I wasn't alone. I noticed Jenna standing by another vehicle just kind of watching me work. At the time I had head phones in, and wasn't sure if she was talking or just hanging out. As I finished the section I was working on, I hit pause on my Podcast and turned to address her.

The first thing I really notice is, she's wearing a black tank top and a sports bra, which both are straining to hold her very large breasts in them. I am also very aware of her hard nipples through the material. Being that I'm wearing sun glasses I'm getting to steal some glances hopefully unnoticed. I'm also taking in the fact that the yoga pants she's wearing are a little tight as well. I'm becoming surer she isn't wearing panties. As my eyes notice between the faint difference of shadow vs pant color, her pussy lips just visible in the fabric around her crotch.

My cock is starting to notice this too, so I remain on my stool, and start making small talk. Trying to convince myself she isn't down there, dressed like that because of me. Maybe she had a gym she was going to, or maybe she was cheating on her man. I wasn't sure, though I felt confident it wasn't for me.

As the small talk kind of tapered off I really started feel that this wasn't a regular visit. Her presence becoming more obviously something else. She had a different look in her eye. Something distant and yet something very much in that moment. LUST! I have seen this look in many eyes but never hers. this moment was becoming hard for me to ignore, but as I stood up to retrieve a tool I needed. I watched her eyes very deliberately stare directly at my cock. I'm in black basketball shorts due to how well they breath, and my thick 7plus inch cock was semi hard. Shes staring right at it. Not sure what to do I turn around and walk to my tool box and start going through my stuff to find what I need.

At this very moment a lot is going through my head. 1, I am 90% sure Jenna came out here to fuck. 2, I'm not sure how I felt about this. 3, I'm not sure what to say either. What I do know is that if that's what she came out here for I better figure out what my role is going to be very soon because Jenna 100% knows what she wants.

As I'm processing all of this, I hear her walking up behind me, not super close, but close enough to know I could have her in my arms in about 3 steps. So, I turn on my heels facing her. Her eyes are still glued on my cock. This attention and my mental awareness have led to me now being almost fully hard. Without even thinking about it, I flexed my cock and saw her kind of tense up for a second, her mouth slightly open as if she was trying to decide how to ask me if she could see it. In that very moment something clicked in my head and I knew what to do, and based on the many conversations I knew exactly what to give to her.

Her eyes went big as saucers when I moved next. Without any warning, I reached down, and pulled my cock out. By this point I was fully hard, and my rigid and veiny cock was out to be seen. She was speechless, just staring at my dick like it's the first one she'd ever seen. I took a step toward her, and she doesn't move. I take one more step, and again she doesn't move.at this point Im roughly 3 to 4 feet away from her. As if I had shocked her, her body jumped when my voice changed the air in the room.

"Jenna, do you have something you want to ask me?" I asked in a calm but demanding tone.

"Huh, umm what.... I'm sorry.... your dick..... I'm not..... I..... I don't..... I..... Can I suck your dick" she stammered out

"Not yet" I reply semi coldly, "first you have to earn it"

I heard her gasp, and I knew she had planned this. She had over the last few months told me about her desires to be Dominated, and fucked. How she wanted to let go, and not have be asked what to do, but to be taken, and fucked properly. Now that Im standing here with my dick out and her mouth watering. I knew I needed to give her the fuck she deserved.

"Umm, how do I earn it then?" she asked

"First off, confess.... Confess to me why you came down here, dressed like that, no panties, and in a top that showed off your very hard nipples, and very round ass" As I was asking this I had pushed her agaist the hood of a big service truck, my cock pressed against her lower abdomen, her tits into my chest. Her arms I pushed to either side of the brush guard, and my mouth was millimeters from hers. She leaned in to kiss me, but I backed my head away. "confess" I say again.

She blushes, and her breathing changing, I can shes gathering her thoughs. While all of this is happening I took out some twine I had secretly retrieved from my tool box a few minutes earlier and started to bind her wrists to the either side of the trucks bumper.

"What are you doing to me Ray," she says trying to sound innocent but never trying to move her hands out of the way,

"Confess" I say again as I secure the last knot holding her wrists firmly to the bumper, bringing my mouth along the left side of her neck I kiss gently and then lick from her collar bone to her ear lobe.

Through a sharp inhale and slight moan, she manages to get out " I want you.... to fuck me..... Ray, I want..... to be used..... by you, and..... I want to know..... what a proper fucking.... feels like.

As she's saying this, I've pulled her yoga pants down a bit and im starting to rub her freshly trimmed pussy. The heat of it only eclipsed by the obvious wetness.

Gasps and little moans are all that would be heard from her as I start to probe her uncharted wet cunt. She's very tight and has a very responsive clit. In this position, I decide to do something that will drive her wild. I keep almost kissing her, her mind is everywhere, and I use this to my advantage. So I easy my cock in between her legs, sliding my shaft between her lips, not sliding inside her, only between her lips. The helmet of my dick keeps sliding across her clit, and she starts moaning a little louder.

We started kissing deeply, mouths open, tongues dancing. My hands pulled her breasts free, then mauling her massive breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. She moaned into my mouth through the pleasure and slight pain. Her wetness pouring on to my cock as I continue to slid it along her slit. The heat of her is driving me wild.

I pull back from her, stoop down and inhale her musk. I'm drunk on her smell and cannot stop myself from tasting her. While I'm kissing around the top of her mons, I'm also franticly trying to remove her shoes and yoga pants. A few moments later, she's stripped from the waist down and her shirt pulled over her tits. I lifted her left leg brought it over my shoulder and dove in. For several minutes I licked, sucked, nibbled, bit, and kissed her pussy. My face is soaked, and I couldn't get enough. She had told me once she was very quiet in bed, and I'm finding out she was wrong. The sounds coming out of her are far from quiet. Her hips started moving uncontrollably, within moments, her first orgasm rips through her. A loud guttural moan came out of her and my chin was soaked.

I backed off for a moment to allow her to catch her breath. I started softly kissing her, and untying her hands. Once she was free, I told her she could now suck my cock, but to do it with no hands. I placed a pad I used at work below her so she wasn't knelt on the pavement. Her mouth felt incredible, she sucked me like she hasn't been allowed to suck a good dick in a long time. What she lost in practice she made up for with enthusiasm and my cock was thankful. Jenna was so turned on by this she was moaning on my cock just from sucking it. At this point I pulled out my phone and started recording her so I could torture her with it later. She never let up. I commanded her to finger her pussy while she blew me, and as the words left my mouth, her hands were on her cunt. Moaning louder around my shaft. Suddenly a second Orgasm hit her, strong. Her movement stopped on my cock, but she never let it go. Her moans on me were taking me close, and I didn't want to cum yet,

I pulled my cock out of her mouth with a plop. Her spit dribbling down her chin, and down my balls. She looked up at me, her big brown eyes begging, but I needed to her beg.

"Jenna, is there something you want to ask me" I ask

"Will you fuck me please" she responds, quietly, and a little shyly. In a way that makes my cock twitch.

"Louder" I command

"Will you please fuck me" she says a little louder.

"A Little Louder"

"Please FUCK ME RAY" She almost screams

With that I spin her around. Place her hands on the bumper guard again, bend her over at the waist, and in one steady motion, and shove my whole cock deep inside her. My plan was to just hold it there for a moment, but what I hadn't planned on was her having her third orgasm.

I held still, balls deep, feeling every contraction, and the heat of her wonderful pussy. It was tight, not too tight, but tighter than I was used to. Still, I held in place, until I felt it subside. Once I knew it was time, I started slowly sliding in and out. Long deep strokes, feeling every unique ridge of her innermost special places. Her moans soft at first, but I started picking up the pace.

Her moans are getting louder as our moment is getting faster, and harder. I suddenly notice the mail van coming up toward the house. I wrap my left hand around her mouth and kept pounding. I watched the mail man walk around the outside of the house knocking on doors, but no one came. I go a little faster and a little harder, and I watch him aim his car in our direction. I yank my cock out, and tell her not to move.

I put my cock away and walk out of the shop just in time to intercept the mail man. Knowing she's bottomless and ready to be finished off. I decided to make small talk for a moment just to torment her a little. About 3 minutes later he was gone, and I walked back around the truck. The sight is incredible. Her hair a mess, her eyes glazed, tits hanging, her legs spread, and her inner thighs glistened from her wetness. I smiled right at her as I walked back behind her, pulled my cock back out, spit on the helmet and shoved it back in. This time however I didn't build up. I just fucked her. Long and hard.

The noises coming out of that shop left nothing to the imagination. Her moans, my moans, our bodies slamming into each other. I knew I was getting close. I leaned forward and whispered "where do you want me to cum?" and I was returned immediately with....."Inside me PLEASE"

8 hard strokes later with a death grip on her hips I exploded inside her, and she exploded around me. I shot 4 steady ropes of cum into her, followed by a few short bursts. Still inside her, still breathing heavy we both see a pair of headlights quickly approaching her home.

I pull out quick and tidy myself while she quickly puts her pants on. A few moments later her husband pulled up. They kiss and say their hellos, and make small talk, while I smile at her, knowing this wont be the last time.

To be continued