All Comments on 'The shop'

by YesSirStillGreen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Good. Keep writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another loser story. What is it about first time writers who think a cheating wife slut story is the way to introduce themselves? Stupid.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very nice for a first story. Not many word errors, smooth flow. Sexy. DO keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And her husband didnt smell anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ho hum...sorry, kinda drifting off. Wish someone would write a truly riveting tale with some great characters and plot that is as dynamic as it is original! This was just more of the same ol' same ol' - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"To be continued"

.

No chapter number in the title to warn of this ALWAYS earns a rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should Google "Alpha male wiki" and read the incredible Feminazi bullshit on the subject. Be prepared to learn about the "Manosphere." No, its not a basket, volley, or soccer ball. Just thought I'd share that.

Obviously this story is just getting started. Rather contrived, with this poor sex starved woman who just can't restrain herself from fucking a Real Man. I guess when he goes to his swinging parties he has all the women lined up to take a number? Kind of a juvenile premise, but its your word processor. It is fun to point out that not every soldier in every army is an Alpha male, so even the Beta males learn how to use firearms. And a bullet does not care how much testosterone Was flowing through the heart it just punctured. Mr. Alpha Male may want to watch his six. Beta's tend to serve revenge very very cold. I will wait to rate the finished product. Now don't wimp out on us. And thanks for the effort, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Erm

Yes have got to agree with anon this was a very very poor way to introduce yourself. You just became another statistic of pointless stories. The loving wife category is the worst thing for a new writer to put there first story into. The story was like any other cheating story in the loving wife category nothing new aka pointless. I hate how I put it but it’s true it was just like all the rest . What you should do is go try different category’s and show people what you are good at . Go have fun on this site but most of all please please don’t waste your time putting your stories into the loving wife category. The readers of the loving wife category prefer BTB not these stories you are trying to write. I don’t like to waste your time on trying to tell you how to writing your stories but I’m was just trying to help you understand how the loving wife category is at the moment. It’s full of stories like this that makes your stories feel worthless. And that’s what I hate because I love stories like this but they just aren’t going anywhere anymore in this category. That’s why I’m trying to see if you can try and write in another category and show me what you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmmm….god I wish that was me. My husbands brother is fireman and sexy as hell. He comes over for a few beers and I’ve overheard some of the stories of women who are obsessed with firemen and how loves giving them what they crave. If he only knew how much I craved being taken by him…….sigh.

5 absolutely dripping wet stars.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Sorry but you little wimps really need to get over it and accept that this bull shit was exposed as bull shit "To top it off, she also saw me very much the Alpha Male I am and started to see her own husband as the beta male he is."

If you are going to throw something as idiotic as that into a story you will get called for it.

And yes t will be the last time, since Betas dont actually exist, he'll notice his wife smells of sex and dripping cum. The BIG BAD Alpha will be the lead story on the nightly news.

Just bad, outright laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is easel is protesting waaaaay too much. I think someone may have let it slip he reads these stories while wearing pink panties and bra.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous