The Shoplifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he got his pace up, he just kept going. Same pace, same hard thrusts every time. It felt good. Maybe it hurt a little and sure, my buttocks were still sore, but that didn't matter any more. His cock was rock hard and every time he pushed it inside me I felt this pleasant shiver in my body. And he made a quiet little moan every time he bottomed out.

Now his moans got louder, deeper, and longer. They turned into something more like grunts. He kept his pace, but I could hear that he was about to finish.

"I hope you're ready boy," he said. "Because here it comes and... *grunt* fuck this feels good!"

He now gave out a loud grunt as he rammed into me. This time he did not pull out, but buried his cock deep inside me. I could feel it twitching. He moaned and kept pushing deep inside me for a few seconds. Then he pulled almost all the way out before ramming it back in again. Still twitching, still moaning, still deep inside me.

Long after his cock had stopped twitching, he let go of my hips. Slowly he pulled his semi-hard cock out, leaving me feeling empty inside. I turned around only to see him pulling his underwear back up, then tucking his package back into his uniform pants.

My whole body was trembling and I did my best to stand up on my shaky legs. With some help, I managed to get up and get my jeans on. Still wearing the thong, I picked up the trunks and hesitantly put them into my pocket. When I reached to pick up my original briefs, he snatched them in front of me.

"You won't be needing those any more," he said with a smirk. "Now let me show you out."

For the fourth time, I followed him through the office landscape and down the narrow corridor. When we reached about halfway down the corridor, he stopped and pushed me up against the wall.

He looked into my eyes and I was startled at first. It then turned to surprise as he closed his eyes and kissed me. Afterwards, he kept me pushed tight up against the wall and again looked into my eyes.

"You probably need to go home and get some rest now," he smiled. "But I want you back here tomorrow, I need to meet you again."

"I ... I eh...," I tried.

"I get off at 6 tomorrow night," he continued. "Meet me back here. Let's call it a date."

I still didn't manage more than a stutter. He followed me to the elevator and from there I did follow his advice and went home to get some rest. And I did return the next day.


12