All Comments on 'The Shopping Trip'

by equs64

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

I should have read the Bio first, your fantasy's are not very erotic to me. The huge cock is a turn off as is unprotected sex than picking up your kids, but thats just me. Does your husband know he is not included in your sexual fantasys, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

I disagree with the comment before mine. I liked the story and was not turned off by any of the things that person mentioned. I think mentioning picking up the kids made the story more grounded and definitely like a fantasy that seems like it could come true. And when would a huge cock ever be a turn off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Married are you?

Fuck around much do you? I am guessing you are one of these people who swing or have an open marriage? then you tell your husband all about your adventures and then let him suck out your lovers cum from your cunt. Then you watch him attempt to get hard with his tiny 3 inch prick. But if your husband likes creampies and listening to you tell him how pathetic he is, then go ahead continue with so called fantasies. I am sure your cum sucking husband and you will and do enjoy them and your slut/swinger/open marriage lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical slut wife - HIV candidate story

Boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Two stories in and we already know

What sort of person you are. And what you want from life. The answer? A cuckold husband and to fuck as many people as you can before you get too old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
boring

If you really have kids I feel bad for them. To have a weird ass mother like you. And putting the kids part in it just went to far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sweet

thought the story was very nice. thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'll start shopping at your mall!

What a bunch of pussys who commented negatively. Until you'vel had a married woman...you haven't had the best. Sounds like you're lonesome. Wish I were in NC and not Me.Keep writing (and shopping).

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
Nice fantasy!

The readers who believe that authors give away how we really think, act and believe must have never written more than a paper for an English class in high school. As fiction this is a good story, well written from a female perspective and I enjoyed it.

I wonder, how would a woman explain having a $325 dress she didn't pay for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Smokin' hot!

Nicely built story, with a crescendo that is well timed-not too short and not too long. I agree with the other post-I'd love to be on the NC coast and run into you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nicely built story ruined by a rubber......

I hate rubbers! Nuf said! Write a story with one in it, and get a low score, no matter what the content is...

dnc_sl_utdnc_sl_utover 14 years ago
Yup, they're all good!

Read all of your episodes, each terrific. Saw the comments...wow, tough crowd! Anyway, enjoyed the stories and thanks for writing them.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I've never seen so many

readers with moral issues. It's a fantasy. Just like men dream of women in situations, so can women dream of men. Why are you really reading erotica? That's a question you better answer. And there was a reason the kids where mentioned, it told the reader she is married. It was the punch line that ended the story. Just imagine that pic being the gal in the SUV, very erotic. Thanks for the read author, well written and to the point. ML

small1shsmall1shalmost 13 years ago
Very hot

Very hot story. Love reading about women who have affairs on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story Tana

Good story Tana, godawgs

IliktodIliktodover 11 years ago
Amazing Story

That was an incredible story. I need to hang out at the mall more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

Such a brief story, yet full of detail, passion, and lust. I will look forward to reading more of your work. - danorth

Bossman86Bossman86over 10 years ago
Great Story!

This was the first of your stories i have read, it will not be the last! Love the whole thing, you put alot of detail in a short amount of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userequs64@equs64
I started to experiment some with being photographed in partial dress and it sorta snowballed from there to doing sex videos. My stories are from my past and are about 75% true, 25% embellished.