All Comments on 'The Shore of Monster Boys'

by PulpWyatt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Oops! Did the little red queer as fuck devil get to Tupac's trouble-maker without his knowledge and now he is incapable of "raging inside his chastity cage"? It would be dreadful if there was to be a mutiny aboard a ship transporting such an advanced form of human! I hope the multiple rape has the excitable little demon all fucked out and relaxed before anything like that happens. I love gay dudes, if only because it looks sexy when 2 guys go for it, but if they were to enlighten all men that they are actually gay, they should learn how to share. Really, hogging all the cute ones is just selfish.

You said everything with such flair and ease, so matter-of-fact no-bullshit, you made it all come true for a short while. Thank you for a short reprieve from the mundane!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry, I couldn't

I could not finish reading your story. It seems like a very fine submission but I couldn't keep reading the main characters FULL name over and over again! It read like an episode from Seinfeld where George kept referring to himself in the third person. You do know you could just use she, captain, Captain Yang, Yang or Chena. Good grief, I'm gonna have nightmares about an army of Chena Yangs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPulpWyatt@PulpWyatt
294 Followers
I am a professional driver who lives on the Colorado prairie. Up until mid-2021, I wrote stories about female domination and submission. Eventually, I got uncomfortable with it and stopped, but my stories are still here for you to read.