The Shotgun Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did what she'd asked and was standing there on one foot waiting for her to tell me I was OK when she put her arms around my neck and pushed her breasts into my chest. That threw me off balance and I had to step back to stay upright. Valerie giggled.

"Aha...just as I thought. You can't stand up by yourself. You've had too much to drink tonight and I'm going to arrest you and lock you up until morning. Don't try to resist or it'll only get worse."

"That wasn't a fair test. You pushed me back."

"Doesn't matter. You're still under arrest until I figure out who you are."

"Valerie, I've been coming over here for six months. You already know who I am."

She shook her head.

"No, you look like Officer Ron James, but I need proof. The real Officer Ron James has a scar from a bullet wound. Do you have any scars?"

"I have scars on my chest and back from a bullet wound."

Valerie looked up at me and grinned.

"If you show me yours, I'll show you mine."

I was pretty sure where Valerie was headed with all this and I wasn't sure it was a good idea. I've had a few women who tried to thank me for helping them like that and it never worked out for me. I didn't think Valerie would be any different.

"Valerie, if we do this, you know how it's going to end up. Are you sure that's what you want?"

Valerie grinned.

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't be trying to get you in my bed."

"What caused you to want this all of a sudden?"

"Ron, stop being a cop and asking so many questions. Just take off your shirt."

"I can't take off my shirt with you hanging on me like this."

"Promise you won't run? I won't let you go unless you promise."

Valerie's hands on my chest and back were more than any man could ignore. When she took off her blouse and bra, she looked up at me and grinned.

"I got a tattoo around my scar so it doesn't look quite so bad. Like it?"

The tattoo was a teddy bear and the scar was its tummy. Valerie grinned.

"He likes to be petted. Why don't you pet him."

I stopped caring if this was right or not. When I cupped her right breast and stroked her nipple with my thumb, she caught her breath.

"You passed this test, but there are more."

"Like what?"

"Take off your clothes."

"How is that a test?"

"I need to see if you're responsive or not."

Well, my cock was already responding. Just the sight of Valerie standing there with her full breasts in my hands had already done that. I responded even more after I pulled off my slacks and underwear because she closed her small hand around my stiff cock and stroked it a little.

"Hmm...you seem to be responding OK. It's time for the last test."

I chuckled.

"There isn't much left."

"Aaah, but what's left is the best part."

The best part started out with Valerie telling me to lay back on her bed while she took off her shoes, jeans and panties. She climbed on top of me then, stretched out so her breasts were mashed into my chest, and planted her mouth on mine. As she made love to my mouth with hers, I felt her rubbing her dark brown bush against my cock. I slipped my hands down her sides and gently pulled her ass cheeks apart, then slipped my right hand down until my fingertips touched hair.

When I stroked her soft lips, Valerie moaned and then stuck her tongue in my mouth. If my cock hadn't already been rock hard, that would have done it. The little rock her hips made when my finger slipped between her satin soft lips was just icing on the cake. I didn't think women got ready so fast, but apparently Valerie did. She pushed back into my searching finger and then gasped when one fingertip touched her clit.

Valerie stopped kissing me, put her lips to my ear, and murmured, "screw me".

"You're ready?"

"I've been thinking about this all day. Now, screw me."

I didn't believe her until I slipped one finger into her entrance, but when I did, there was no doubt. As soon as my finger found her entrance, Valerie pushed back and my finger slipped inside her. She moaned and started moving her hips up and down a little, fucking herself with my finger. When I slipped in another finger, she gasped, "Don't wait. I want you now."

My cock went in a little harder than my fingers, and I stopped pushing as soon as things tightened up. I pulled back out, then pushed in again. When my cock head got to that tight spot again, Valerie jerked her body down and impaled herself. After that, well, I sort of just let her do what she wanted.

What she wanted was to raise up until she was sitting on my thighs with my cock buried inside her. After a little shudder and a couple of moans, Valerie started riding my cock. She wasn't fast, but damn, she was great. At the end of every stroke, I'd feel her passage clench around my shaft. She'd hold herself there for a second, and then raise back up, stop when my cock head caught on that snug spot, and then slowly sink down again.

After a few strokes, she pulled my hands to her breasts, and then gasped when I thumbed her nipples. She gasped again when I pinched them lightly, and it felt like she got slipperier inside. That slippery feeling didn't take anything away from the sensations I was feeling. It just let me know she liked what I was doing.

It was a little while later that Valerie eased down on her hands and poked her left nipple into my face. I saw her smile when I closed my lips around that nipple and sucked gently. I saw her open her mouth when I used my teeth to lightly pinch that same nipple, and I heard the loud moan she made when she pulled back.

I wasn't pinching her nipple very hard, so after she'd pulled back enough to stretch her breast into a cone, the nipple slipped out of my teeth. She murmured, "again" and poked her right nipple in my face. When I nipped that nipple, Valerie groaned and slammed her body down over my cock.

Things came to a head a little while later. Well, they came to my cock head anyway. Valerie started to pant, and murmured, "Oh God, it's coming", and that made me feel that tightening that warned me I was going to cum if she didn't slow down. I whispered that to her, but Valerie didn't answer me. She just started riding a little faster and I felt her hand slide between us.

She was rubbing her clit when I couldn't hold back any more. It wasn't any conscious effort that made me thrust up into Valerie's down stroke. It was just instinct, I guess. I guess it was instinct that made Valerie cry out softly and push down over my cock hard. I felt her finger against my belly as it fluttered over her clit.

By then, I was gone. The first spurt raced up my shaft and burst free inside Valerie. I don't really remember the others because Valerie started to shake as the waves swept through her body. All I remember is a very intense sensation that seemed to go on and on, a sensation so intense I was gasping for breath when she eased back down on top of me and nestled her face into my shoulder.

She panted right along with me for a while, then took a deep breath and giggled.

"Well, that told me what I needed to know. You're in no shape to drive. I'll have to keep you overnight so you can sober up."

I woke up the next morning to Valerie's hand slowly stroking my cock. It was already stiff because I had to pee in the worst way. Evidently, Valerie did too, because when I asked her where the john was, she got up, took me by the hand, and led me there. She watched as I let fly, and when I was done, kept me there by holding my cock while she sat down and did the same. Once she'd blotted, she ran a fingertip around my cock head and grinned.

"You seem OK, but I think I'm going to test you again, just to make sure."

"You gonna tell me why we're doing this?"

"If you pass my test, I will. Now, shut up and come back to bed."

This time Valerie wanted to be on her back. She said it was to see if I was coordinated or not. After about fifteen minutes of me sucking her nipples and sliding two fingers in and out of her, she pulled me down on top of her and whispered, "I'm ready. Do me now."

It took Valerie another fifteen minutes of so before she dug her nails into my back, arched up off the mattress, and gasped, "Oh, God, don't stop". I was beyond any control too, and when she made the second lurch up into my stroke, I pumped the first spurt inside her. She was still arched up and shaking when I pumped in the second and third. The fourth wasn't much of a spurt, but it felt almost as great.

Valerie pulled me back down on top of her and held me there until she stopped panting. Then she chuckled.

"I guess you're coordination is fine. You coordinated me so much I sort of lost track of everything for a while."

"Well, cops try hard to help people. You gonna tell me why you wanted me to help you last night and then again this morning?"

"I will, but right now, just stay like you are. I like feeling you inside me."

As always happens, my cock softened to the point it slipped out. I rolled to Valerie's side to take my weight off her. She snuggled up beside me, pushed her breasts into my side, and draped her thigh over mine. She kissed me, then pulled back and then ran a fingertip through the hair on my chest.

"Still want to know why?"

"I'm dying to know why."

"Well, when I started writing that first novel, I needed something going on besides the woman just riding along with the officer. What I was going to write about the arrests they made would be interesting, but probably wouldn't sell very well. What always sells is sex, so I had them develop a relationship over the week.

"In my novel, the woman begins to understand how and why police officers do what they do, and she also realizes she's attracted to the cop she's riding with. I don't want to spoil the book for you by telling you how that all plays out, but they end up in bed together.

"The more I wrote, the more I realized I was writing about myself. I didn't like you very much that first night. I figured you were just the average macho cop out to beat up anybody you arrested. The second night, when you stopped that girl for drunk driving, you surprised me by being human and having some sympathy for her.

"I didn't put the part about me getting shot in the book, but I did think about it a lot. What happened that night convinced me you were right about why you have to use force sometimes. What you did for me that night after I got shot made me realize you're not the guy you show to the people you arrest.

"As I kept writing, I started to think maybe I thought more for you than I'd admit to myself. At first, I told myself it was just because you saved my life. By the time I finished, I knew it was more, but it wouldn't go anywhere because you never acted like you liked me. I decided I had to try once to see if there was anything there. That's why I went to see you and asked if you could help me with my writing.

"You still didn't act like there could be anything between us, so I decided I'd have to make the first move. When my first novel got published, I had a reason to do that. I still don't know if there's anything there except some really good sex, but I hope there can be. What do you think?"

Up until that moment, I hadn't thought about anything with Valerie. Well, I was a little worried about her until I finally got to the hospital to see her, but that was professional. When I thought about it more though, I'd never done that for any other person I'd helped. I'd also kept looking for her newspaper articles every day, and while I wasn't surprised at not finding any, I was disappointed.

At first, when we met on our days off, it was kind of nice to have somebody listen to what I did. Cops don't get to tell how they feel to people other than other cops because most people wouldn't try to understand. After a while though, I looked forward to those meetings as much because Valerie was there as I did because she was interested in what I did. I don't think I was actually cognizant of that, but when I thought back, I remembered always being happy when she answered her door and invited me in.

"I don't know, Valerie. I do like you. It's just hard for me to say that. You know more than most people about what an officer's life is like. Is being with one something you'd like to sign up for? It means being disappointed a lot, and worrying about whether I'd come back to you some night."

"I know about all that. I've thought about it every time you called and said you'd be late because you were still on duty. I can't say I like it, but I do understand, and if that made a difference to me, you wouldn't be laying in my bed and I wouldn't be doing this."

I felt her fingers stroke down my belly until they touched my cock. It wasn't ready to stand up yet, but if she kept that up, it was going to.

"If you keep doing that, we're never going to get out of this bed."

Valerie kissed me until I had to breathe, and then chuckled.

"If you had your handcuffs with you, I'd make sure you never got out of my bed."

Valerie's working on her third novel now. It's what she does when I'm at work. The first one sold well, and the second got her a contract for another. The third is going to be about a prostitute who is a confidential informant for a detective. As usual, I'm going to be the detective...well, her detective is going to be what I tell her detectives do and why they do it.

Yes, I made detective about six months after Valerie moved in with me. A detective's job is more about investigating than stopping bad guys so we're both feeling a lot better about my job. I'm still late getting home once in a while, but Valerie understands that.

She doesn't want to get married, at least not yet. I'm sure when she's ready, she'll tell me, because Valerie doesn't keep her feelings to herself very well. I like that about her. There have been a few times when I didn't like what those feelings were, but at least I always know where I stand, well, unless I'm laying on our bed while she rides my cock. She seems to favor that position, but then, given how confident she is, I'm not surprised.