The Show

Story Info
The Husband & The Wife decide to try "The Show".
5.1k words
4.22
19k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, hello everyone. I have been on a hiatus for a bit because life always gets in the way of fun. Regardless of the situation, I have had some time to get some writing ideas down since I'm not working 80 hours a week it seems. I appreciate everyone being patient, and hope that I have not lost all my fans. I leave you with a short story that I've been itching to tell for awhile! Please bear with the long intro to the sexy parts. I promise they are there!

PART ONE

The idea started out originally as a game for them. Something to spice up their life even if it wasn't going to be real. But the more they thought about it, the more it kept caressing the sides of their sub-conscious. Vanilla sex (or non-kink related sex) was their way of life.

After being married for 11 years they weren't looking for a torrid love affair or for anything adventurous. The Husband was good. He worked his nine-to-five job every day Monday through Friday. He came home, changed into his slippers after walking into the door, and eventually would sit down to The Wife's meals. It was a... an acceptable and quite bland life style the two had fallen into. But at this point, neither seemed like they truly wanted much more than that. The Wife would spend the day getting up before The Husband and getting coffee brewed and his oatmeal and orange juice prepared for him. The Husband would take his shower, get dressed in the same style of khaki pants and a button up blue shirt. The blue enhanced his eyes The Wife had said when they got married. He wore them all the time after that.

After getting dressed The Husband would come to the kitchen, sit down with the paper The Wife had picked up off the drive way, eat, and then head to work for the day. The Wife would then return to bed to sleep in until around 10 a.m., when she would start her day and go about cleaning the house, and doing some work online part-time. When it hit around 3 p.m., she would start preparation for dinner, so when The Husband arrived home, dinner would be ready within ten minutes for him. After dinner both The Husband and The Wife would retire after cleaning dishes together into the living room to watch Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and finally, the News before bed. Once a week on Thursday they would strip naked and have sex. They wouldn't even call it "Making Love" since, really, it wasn't. It was a way to release The Husband's anxiety, and leave The Wife feeling as if she had a decent duty done for her man. Both would go to bed, redressed in bed clothes, sheets changed.

Overall, it was a pretty boring stance to anyone else if they'd have looked in. Fortunately, The Husband had a conversation with his friend one day while having lunch and an ale.

Friend: Well, I have to say, since I've gotten divorced and have started to date again, I've realized I was not quite up-to-par with the dating scene, nor very adventurous in the sack. The new, Young One I've been dating has shown me the error of my ways, mate. Honestly, it comparing the two with my marriage, I am glad to realize there is more to sex than just missionary and her on top!

The Friend takes a drink of his ale, sets it down and smacks The Husband on the shoulder before continuing.

Friend: Besides, who doesn't like an exciting. hot, sweaty fuck? Bah, I am glad for this girl. She invited me to a club called The Show. I have never watched people have sex because, that is... outrageous! Public indecency! But, I actually enjoyed it. You get one couple for a show that lasts about thirty minutes each night. It was quite fantastic to watch, if I may say so myself.

The Husband was intrigued. Public sex? Who would honestly want to watch a couple engage in sex... in public? With others around them? Didn't that get awkward?

Husband: Doesn't that get awkward? Like, watching people fornicate with other people around? Porn is one thing but...?

The Friend shrugged, finished his ale, and turned to The Husband grabbing and squeezing his shoulder.

Friend: How about I ask my Young One if she'd find a way to bring The Wife and yourself into the club? I don't know if The Wife would enjoy it, but... if not it means it's our play ground! It was awkward the first ten minutes they started, but it's a group of people there that find watching two people, or even three fuck their brains out. Sure, erections around the party but damn, so many ladies just spreading their legs in the chair and getting to completion watching them. It mellows the mood so well.

The Husband was curious just to see what the big deal was about. He didn't think it was for the two of them, but, he was always up to being entertained and The Wife might enjoy a night out instead of having to cook a meal. He could use the occasion to get her out of the house.

Husband: Well, I don't know if The Wife would like it, but I'll ask her about going to see it, I will have to explain a bit about it to make sure she's comfortable, but go ahead and see if your Young One can get two tickets for us. If not, I'm sure you can find another couple to join you!

That night The Husband came home, slipped his shoes off and slid his feet into his slippers. Walking into the rest of the house he could smell that The Wife had made garlic potatoes, a steak and some steamed veggies. The table was set up with a bottle of chardonnay and was just waiting for the food to be brought in. Sitting down he thought over what his friend had said. Would The Wife actually like that kind of thing? After doing missionary so long and her on top he was comfortable with their sex life.

Sure, originally in their sex life they had been adventurous. But now, at ages 35 and 37, he simply felt too old to be working on doing some of the spontaneous sex. It wasn't because they were out of shape either. He was trim at 37, a light little pouch of flesh on his gut from The Wife's delicious meals, and the occasional beer. He had a full head of black hair with silver on the side growing in a little faster than he would have liked. His skin was a light tan from working outside during the weekends, and his eyes were a healthy green with grey in it. He didn't consider himself too hard to look upon the eyes.

The Wife glided in with the meal and set it in front of him to grab while she poured the chilled bottle of wine. Sipping his wine, he looked at The Wife with a fresh set of eyes. She had gained a little weight in the 13 years they had known each other. Unlike him, she didn't get it in the belly, but instead in her chest and her ass. Her C-cup breast had finally pulled into the D-cup bra and he didn't think it all that bad. Obviously not as perky as they were when she was 22, she still had a stunning hour glass figure that he just couldn't get enough of when he had been younger. Her brown hair was still brown, but she had covered the small silvers with highlights heavily through out it to make her appear more of a blonde. Her complexion was tan from working with him outside, but also from her periodic spray tans. With her brown eyes colored like melted caramel and chocolate, she always seemed to keep her complexion clean and her eyes the main focus when they went out with just a light layer of mascara on an some blush. With looking her over, The Husband started to feel his erection rise off his leg and tighten the khaki pants.

The Wife looked at The Husband and asked,

Wife: How was your day dear?

Husband: It was, a day. And yours?

Wife: Oh, did some grocery shopping and got about four hours of work done on the computer before starting dinner. I hope you like it?

The Husband looked down at the plate he had in front of him. He had been ignoring it for the last couple minutes to stare at his wife.

Husband: It's fantastic as always darling. Dear, would you like to go out on a double date with my Friend and his Young One? It'll be just the four of us until after the dinner.

Wife: Oh, that sounds fun. It'd be a chance to get out of the house and just have some fun!

The Husband nodded his agreement with The Wife. Now the harder part to explain.

Husband: Dear, the problem is, is that they will want to go to a club called "The Show." It is a very, sex orientated place though. The Friend and Young One are trying to get us tickets to go to see the stage act. Would, this upset you?

The Wife sat back for a second. Her Husband wanted to watch porn in person? Was it her? Did she somehow fail at taking care of him?

Wife: I... I will be honest and say I'm taken back a little bit on the theme of the show... but... is this, something I failed in taking care of you for sex? Is this something you need to see?

The Husband frowned, he hadn't wanted her to feel she was lacking in any department.

Husband: Wife, I love you dearly, but we really should get out of the house and live a little. Besides, what can one show hurt us on seeing? You have no reason to fear this! It'll be fun just to get out... and if it's as disgusting as we're both thinking, we can leave!

The Wife nodded. He did have a good point.

Wife: Alright, then let's do it if they can get tickets for us. Who knows? Maybe it'll be the next big thing we do weekly!

The two laughed, finished their meal in peace and quiet, washed up, and went to their television shows.

PART TWO

The next day, The Wife was sitting at her computer doing some minor touch ups to her work stuff. After a couple sips of coffee, her head went back to The Husband explaining The Show to her. Deciding to look it up, she found The Show was a private show and wasn't able to find anything online outside of the knowledge that guests were checked into before they were allowed in the establishment, and that they needed to have a club member vouch for them. The three reviews left were bland but all explained that the presentations and demonstrations were top notch, but also, very, very, very satisfactory. Knowing this, she continued on her way with her work.

That night, after The Husband got home from work and was seated at the dinner table, when The Wife came in with the roasted chicken breast, brussel sprouts and a caesar salad. The wine bottle was a pinot noir and it had been allowed to breathe for a little while. When both began to dig into their food, The Husband cleared his throat.

Husband: Well, my Friend and Young One were able to get us tickets to tomorrow's show. Did you still wish to go?

The Wife nodded, she had thought about it quite a bit after finishing her work on the computer and had decided it was worth the effort to try something new.

Husband: Fantastic. There is a dress code, it's a semi formal affair. I'll have my suit set to change into when I get home, but make sure you wear a dress. Women are required to wear dresses and heels. No exceptions, dear.

Wife: I'll get your suit set tomorrow so it's pressed and ready to go, and I'll be dolled up when you get home. We are still doing dinner, right?

The Husband nodded confirmation while chewing on his salad. Between that, that was the end of their conversation for the night. Since it was their usual sex night, they went about their plain sex check list as if it were getting stuff from the grocery store. He fingered her until she was moist. She rubbed his cock until he was hard enough, and then entered and continued stroking until he got off. He'd stand up, go to the bathroom to wash off, and come back with a towel to wipe her off. They'd change into their bed clothes, and go to bed.

PART THREE

The next night, The Husband came home to find the wife had indeed, pressed his suit, and was dressed in a matching blue dress that accentuated her curves, but still left plenty to imagination. He considered her beautiful, telling her so, and then they left for the restaurant to meet The Friend and Young One. Once there, the ladies were introduced to each other, and the four were seated at their table. Between the two couples, two bottles of wine were cleared with the delicate dishes the restaurant was known to push out of their kitchen. When 7:35 p.m. hit, the men gathered up the ladies and they all took a taxi to The Show.

The building isn't much to describe. It was in a section of town with an abandoned factory park around. The doors were guarded with two gentlemen on both sides that were armed, but not in an aggressive manner. More for the guarding of the people in the building. Once the ladies and the gentlemen were reviewed and were welcomed into the building, they walked around a circular stage with lights shining down from above. The room was panted black with black velvet curtains keeping the heat warm inside a small subdivision in the room. It looked like a tent in a large warehouse but the tent would have been the velvet curtains. Once inside those curtains, the heat was visibly noticeable as was the large king bed in the middle of it. The bed had four large black beams supporting it, and metal strings going from beam to beam, as well as straps on all edge of the bed. Manacles were present and hooked up to the straps. Besides the bed was a small little stand holding lube, a red silicone dildo, and a glass of water and towel.

The Wife who had been holding onto The Husband's arm moved a little closer to him. The couple walked over to their assigned seats. Unfortunately for The Husband and The Wife, because they were the last minute add-ons for this show, they weren't given premium seating like the Friend, and Young One, whom were both members in the front. Regardless, they were happy to be seated next to each other, even if it was in the back of the theater room. When the server came around asking for drinks, both were to explain they were on Friend and Young One's tab, and were given two very large glasses of chardonnay. When the server had made it around the room and had served everyone, the room lights lowered until only the bed was highlighted. Because the room was so dark with the blacked curtains, and painted walls, it seemed like being in a cave.

Slowly, both Husband and Wife snuggled into each other. He with his arm around her shoulder, and her with her hand on his crossing leg thigh. She rested her head into his shoulder. They were here, and they were ready to watch The Show.

Two people walked out of the shadows. One with black blind folds on, the other directing him towards the bed. The Gentleman was muscular but not too bulky in size. The Lady was slim, with small breast and a pert ass. Her pubic mound was trimmed and shaped into a landing strip. His groin was shaved clear, nor was he hardened yet either. Once both were under the lights, the dark black waves of her hair shined a mirror out to the audience and his blonde hair was finally seen as tied back into a loose bun. She had a mask on blocking her face from recognition and the blind fold protected most of his face from the audience. She bit her bottom lip that was painted fiery red and slowly tied him standing to the end of the bed. His hands were brought up above him, and she slowly finished the last ties before she started focusing on rubbing him down.

The Husband felt The Wife move a little as if to get more comfortable. Turning to her, he realized she had already finished half of her wine, and decided to catch up with her. Turning back towards the stage, he realized that while he was watching The Wife, the couple onstage had started their show. The Lady had grabbed the bottle of lube and was warming it up in her hands before grabbing his flaccid cock. The Gentleman's breathing picked up and he stretched out. His muscles flexing in his legs and then his shoulders. Swiping up and down the cock with the lube in a firm and steady manner, The Husband was starting to feel the blood rush from his spine to his cock. He, was actually getting aroused at the presentation.

The Lady on stage stepped back finally when The Gentleman was finally firm and erect. He was an average sized cock. There wasn't anything remarkable about his size but overall, he matched his body in proportion. Once he was straight and hung, the lady grabbed a black canvas from the side of the dark where The Husband and Wife couldn't see, to place it in front of The Gentleman. The audience looked around in wonder, what was going on?

After setting the canvas on the floor, The Lady went back to The Gentleman, and started to tease him. Little kisses left red lip marks around his body, and slapping or pinching a spot of skin, only to go back and lick at the spot to relieve the tension. Finally to everyone's pleasure, she licked the top of his wet tipped cock and slowly sucked in her cheeks to pull him in. The Gentleman groaned and pushed his pelvis forward into her mouth. She sucked down to the bottom of his staff, to release her lips... leaving a perfect circular red lip mark at the bottom of his staff. Some of the audience members clapped their approval.

The Husband looked down when The Wife wiggled some more to realize that she was trying to fold her legs the opposite way. The Husband at this point had been imagining The Wife doing all the stuff that The Lady onstage was doing... if not, somehow reversing it so HE'D be the one giving the pleasure to her. Looking at her face, he noticed the flushed look on it that he had not seen in a long while. The thought came unbidden to his mind. Was The Wife... turned on by this display? Not even questioning his decision, he moved and The Wife looked at him while he spread her legs open to the warm air. The faint scent of her pussy, usually reminding him of honey and lavender, drifted to his nose. He couldn't recall the last time he had actually smelled The Wife's cunt when she was horny, and was disgusted with how long it had been since they'd done something more then just have sex. His hand slowly went up her toned and smooth legs until his fingers brushed against her swollen lips. No... underwear? He looked at his Wife and saw her lick her lips and bite her lower lip. She stretched and the tight dress slid up even further allowing him to stretch one of her legs over his lap.

The Gentleman on stage moaned loudly as The Lady sucked on his hard cock, working up spit and saliva to smooth the blowjob. She bobbed her head up and down and was holding his base tightly but slowly moving her hand in circular motions causing his cock to harden even more so and to enlarge. She pulled back with a pop as she stopped sucking his cock. Pre cum oozed from the tip of it. With a sigh, she got up and turned the knots so this time, instead of facing the audience, he was now facing the bad. The Lady tied him up again, this time, tying above his knee to below it and allowing him to sit on his knees at the end of the bed. Walking around him, she stood behind and murmured something in his ear. He nodded in agreement to whatever she had asked.

Turning away from him, she grabbed a hold of the lube, and squirted some into her hands and rubbed it onto her fingers. The lube was gooped heavily but didn't drip off of her hand. After showing the audience the hand, she wiped it off one hand with a towel, and turned toward The Gentleman. Pushing his chest forward so his ass was in the air, with his scrotum and cock showing from behind, she grabbed his cock and did a small jerk. Then, she grabbed his scrotum and played lightly with the ball sack until cum had dripped again from his cock onto the black sheets on the bed and into her hand. She licked the cum off, and without any warning to the crowd of the audience, slapped his ass hard. The sound reverb echoed throughout the room and the swift intake of breath was heard by the audience from The Gentleman. Slowly, The Lady moved her hand away to show a bright red hand print on his left buttock. Rubbing it slightly, she moved to the other side and slapped the right buttock. The second hand print showed clearly to the audience when she moved it away.

12