The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Husband was harder that he had expected over the display. It wasn't necessarily his preference to watch someone be in pain, but the idea of leaving a hand print on an ass drove him nuts. The Wife, meanwhile, was oddly enough, super aroused by the display from both, The Lady and The Gentleman. Though The Gentleman had displayed that he was in pain, the results showed that he enjoyed what was being done to him. The Lady was leaving beautiful imprints of her hand on his ass. And, weirdly enough, The Wife would have loved seeing The Husband's imprint on her ass.

Though her legs were spread and The Husband was rubbing her pussy back and forth, slowly causing her to get more wet, she wanted more. For the first time in a long time she genuinely ached for more in an empty spot. With his fingers sliding through her crotch, she wanted to grab his fingers, tighten them and slowly fuck herself until she came. Looking at her Husband with shadowed and aroused eyes, she grabbed his hand and forced his fingers into her cunt. The juices around his fingers slid down to her asshole. The Husband looked down and smiled. Where had this woman come from?

Onstage, The Lady opened her lube covered hand, to slide closer to the floor next to The Gentleman's ass. Spreading his ass open, she swiped her finger back and forth over his asshole. The audience could see him shrink a bit with curiosity, but then relax allowing her to slide her finger in and out of his ass. The lube gathered on the outside, but as she continued to stretch him, slowly disappeared into his ass. Finally, after about five minutes of in and out motion of her fingers, she used her pointy finger off the unlubed hand, and started to stretch his ass out for the dildo on the table. In the background, an alarm went off. The show had been going on for about 20 minutes at this point. The buzzer was for the ten minute mark left of the show. The crowd groaned when she stepped away from The Gentleman.

The Husband stretched out a bit while The Wife finger fucked herself with his hand. Without any warning, she grabbed onto his cock and slowly undid his pants releasing his cock from his boxers as well. The Husband was not an overly large hung man. He was larger in girth than average, but had an average to slightly larger than average length. It did the job usually, but tonight, it seemed his cock had been throbbing to his heartbeat and was simply enormous to The Wife. Rubbing his cock up and down, she bent over, not caring that people six rows over could see her wet cunt and her ass because her dress had risen to her waist. People all around were either touching others, themselves, or if they were shy, hiding their arousal. Bent over though, she slurped onto The Husbands cock and started jerking him while bobbing her head. The Husband closed his eyes for a moment to open them to seeing The Lady had stretched The Gentleman out of his attachments, and had taken off his blindfold.

Instead of standing, the couple were now wrestling to see who would be in charge for the last couple minutes. She finally snuggled into the bottom position, with her ass and cunt that was dripping wet open for the audience to see. He settled behind her and grabbed her hair yanking it back. Her cry as he forced his cock into her cunt hit The Husband just right at the same moment that The Wife went completely down onto his cock. Cum squirted from his cock into The Wife's mouth and she choked before swallowing what was available. Though The Husband had cum, he wasn't completely satisfied but knew he would be ready to go for sex when they got home. It didn't matter if it wasn't their scheduled sex night, he was going to fuck his wife how he wanted to when they got home.

The couple on the bed fucked for a minute or two before one final warning buzzer came on. Within a couple seconds, The Gentleman pulled out, turned around and walked to the black canvas. Stroking his cock on last time, he squirted his spunk onto the canvas until nothing was left. The Lady came up from behind, licked the residue off his cock, and they grabbed the canvas to sit on the bed. The canvas was pretty interesting looking with the jizz slowly drying leaving a modernistic artwork for the audience to enjoy.

After The Husband buttoned up his pants, cleaning himself up a bit, and The Wife pulled her dress down to cover her cunt. They stood up to join The Friend and Young One walk out the door to ride back to their vehicles at the restaurant.

Young One, speaking to The Wife: Well, what did you think?

Wife: It was interesting. Definitely something we will probably come to watch again!

Young One: Hmmm, if you're interested... you can always go on stage in place of paying a membership fee. It'll allow you free passes for six months!

The Wife thought about it. To have sex in front of complete strangers in 30 minutes seemed almost... chancy. She wasn't a sex addict. But the rush she had gotten by fucking around in the audience with people around her... she couldn't describe it.

Wife: I'll have to speak to The Husband, he probably wouldn't like it.

The couples split and headed home. The Husband and Wife unusually quiet on their drive back to the house. Once inside though, The Husband grabbed The Wife by the back of the hair and pushed her into the wall chest first. His hard cock was aching enough to say it would be a short and sweet session, but it would be hard. The Wife tried to say she needed to get out of the clothes when she felt him just pull the dress up to her hips, and his pants drop to the floor. Turning sideways she watched his face tense up and he kicked her legs open, moved her ass out a bit, and thrust in. Instantly she went up in flames. Her cunt dripped around the hard cock, and the liquid filled sound sent her juices sliding down her legs. She gasped.

Husband: I think we need to re-evaluate our decisions on sex and fun again, right Wife?

His cock sliding in and out of her pussy was making his voice tremble. She moaned when his head rubbed against the perfect angle and spot in her cunt.

Wife: Yes, I do believe we should. Would you like to be on that stage showing people how you should be fucking me?

His pumping sped up and he reached around to flicked her clit a couple times while thrusting, but feeling her vagina tighten around his cock, it was getting to be too much.

Husband: Is that what you want? To see people watching you get fucked on stage? Does that make you want to cum Wife?

Fortunately for both of them, she answered with just one word before splitting apart.

Wife: Yes!

Afterwards, The Husband and Wife were sitting on the bed. His cock wet and limp lying against her ass, and she with cum sliding down her cunt and mixing with the liquids on her thighs.

WIfe: Husband. I wasn't lying. Young One told me if we were to get on the stage, we wouldn't need to pay membership fees for six months... and I... want you to fuck me like we just did on stage. Show people I am still attractive to you, and still worth it.

The Husband looked at his wife, pulled her towards him for a kiss on the forehead and lips before replying.

Husband: If you think it's worth it... I think we could be The Show next time. But we'll have to think of something routine wise for us. You won't be putting your fingers into my ass like they were doing tonight, dear.

Wife: Would you like, spanking me on stage? Or, blindfolding me?

Looking at his Wife, he smiled, and nodded.

Husband: I think, I would enjoy that very much Wife.

Sure enough a month later, a couple walked out on stage. He black hair with a mask on, and her, brunette with blonde highlights, blindfold, and her hands tied, walked on stage to do The Show.

12