The Show of the Month Club

Story Info
An high class exhibitionist venue for extreme voyeurs.
4.2k words
4.44
4.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a small city in the Midwest, a group of like minded people grew tired of meeting in member's home for sex and excitement. So they got together and decided to build a sex club. This would be a place where couples and individuals could go to act out their fantasies and experience thrills not possible in their bedrooms, and entertain themselves along the way.

They all got together and purchased an old theater in the middle of town, a small place, in need of some repair. They had plenty of money, so renovated the place completely. The original stage was left at one end, and a large group of seats was removed from the center in front of the stage. New plush reclining leather theater seats were installed in 5 steep rows around the floor area, with wide aisles and unobstructed view of the arena below. Large screen video monitors hang from the ceiling over the arena, with camera feeds from any angle desired. The sound system was also of excellent quality, so the 5th row seats could easily hear the low moan of a mature housewife on stage just as she is being penetrated by the high school boy next door.

Once a month, the members rotate production duties to come up with a full night of entertainment. In a year's time, each member would end up with a starring part of a show, with the others doing production support, lighting, cameras and sound engineering. A small group of exhibitionistic young girls from the local college are retained to provide direct support to the club members while on stage. They are well paid to assure their discretion while performing various lewd acts with the local residents.

This month, Laurie finally got her Dog Show fantasy set as the main event. Ahead of Laurie, a new young member, Sheila, decided she wanted to try lesbian sex for the first time, in front of an audience. She searched among the member wives, and found an older woman, Patty, who was anxious to perform the public initiation of the new member.

As an introduction to the lesbian deflowering of Sheila, Nadine, wife of the town pharmacist, decided to show off her skills inserting large and unusual objects in her cunt and ass, banging herself to mind numbing orgasms for all to see. Nadine always enjoyed watching her neighbors displaying on the stage, sitting in the audience, rubbing her clit until her pussy was soaking wet and slipping back and forth to climax on the leather theater chairs. She would then slide over on to her husband's lap, and ease first her hot cunt and then her tight ass over his hot cock, riding up and down until she was rewarded with hot jets of cum into her tight ass.

Elise, the bank manager, has scheduled herself for the next month top billing, with her interpretation of a day at the Equine Spa, where she is pampered and prepared for an erotic coupling with the club stallion. She has her preparation routine outlined, but she is planning to watch Laurie's Dog Show production very closely, so she can fine tune her displays for maximum erotic arousal. The mark of a good show is when the entire audience climaxes with the performer on display.

Nadine is first up tonight. She has a selection of objects to challenge her cunt, assault her tight asshole, and provide the voyeurs in the audience with an experience they won't soon forget. Her long dark hair is tied up in a pony tail, her milky skin is offset by the black sequined dress slit up to the top of her left thigh. The front of the dress is cut down to her belly button, showing the twin globes of her full firm breasts on either side. She has selected two of the college girls to assist her, and they accompany her to edge of a rolling platform, all black sides and top, placed in the center of the arena. The height of the platform provides a performance area directly at eye level for the first row.

Both young girls are totally naked, hair done up tight around their heads, pert young breasts, and pussies shaved clean. The lighting is good enough so the audience can clearly see the clefts of their sex, and the soft sheen of the oil rubbed all over them earlier, while warming up on the stage for the audience.

The girls follow Nadine to the performance platform, their firm breasts bouncing in time to their steps, carrying between them an padded covered chest supported by two long poles. They climb the steps behind Nadine, and place the litter on the platform, opening the chest to display the contents. Nadine bends over the box and selects a very large dark green zucchini, to start the show.

She hikes her dress up to her waist, showing her totally bald pussy to the audience. A delicious shiver runs up her spine, hearing the collective gasp of the audience. She then drops to the floor, reclines her back against the box, and directs the two naked college girls to pull her legs apart and up in the air. She then slowly draws the zucchini along the length of her slit, twisting it back and forth on her clit as it moves upwards. Both girls, watching intently, gasp involuntarily as Nadine finishes the upward stroke. The camera down between Nadine's legs captures the view of the large vegetable sliding up between her pussy lips, spreading them slightly with the pressure she applies. Nadine's cunt is displayed in close detail on the video screens overhead. The audience can tell Nadine is already excited by her display, as they can see by the film of moisture already visible on her vulva and the large vegetable.

Nadine feels the wet between her legs, she is already very excited. She knows the entire room is watching her masturbate, and that sends a twinge of desire to her clit. Her cunt hungers to be filled, a hot burning desire to drive the vegetable deep inside her. As the two girls holding her legs wide open watch transfixed, Nadine grabs the zucchini with both hands, and plunges it into her cunt. It goes in a few inches, and stops. Her cunt lips are tight around the girth of the vegetable, and pushed in by the phallus. Her cunt hungers for more, to fill up her vagina, fill the empty space in her belly.

She gets a new grip on the squash, and pushes hard, getting a few more inches of penetration. The two girls pull her legs back and farther apart, staring open mouthed at the lascivious display down between them. With her legs pulled back like that, the intense pressure of the squash on her cunt lips and in her belly is relieved a little. Totally caught up in the moment, the young girl on Nadine's right kneels down, using her back to keep Nadine's right leg spread wide, and picks up a bottle of lube from the stage floor. Squirting some directly on Nadine's clit, she then starts stroking the clit back and forth, driving Nadine to even higher levels of excitement.

The girl on Nadine's left now moves around behind, grabbing both of Nadine's legs and pulling them back and spread as wide as she can. Nadine is now getting desperate for fulfillment, moaning and hunching her cunt around the squash, so the young girl diddling her clit slaps her ass sharply. Nadine lets out a little shriek, and releases her grip on the zucchini. The outburst excites the young girl even more. She quickly grabs the squash with one hand, pushing it even deeper into Nadine, then with the other hand slaps her cunt, right on her clit. Once, twice, three times, each a little harder than the previous. Nadine is going wild. The young girl, her breasts now glowing with a mixture of sweat and oil, jiggling with each slap, nipples standing erect, changes her grip on the zucchini and with both hands, pushes it home into Nadine's hot pussy.

Nadine screams with passion, feels the vegetable stretch her pussy lips to breaking, intense pressure in her belly, her clit pressured by the large opening of her vulva. Wave after wave of climax courses through her, heightened by the obscene appearance of her sopping wet cunt in close detail on the large video screens above her. She knows the club members are watching every quiver and contraction of her over stuffed cunt, and that excites her even more.

To make matters worse, the young girl who pushed the vegetable home leans down and starts sucking her clit, pulling the nub up into her mouth, while keeping pressure on the squash, pushing it in yet another few inches. Nadine is now quivering with multiple orgasms, wave after wave washes over her. The young girl takes pity on Nadine, and releases the zucchini. After a few tremendous spasms of Nadine's belly, the clit manipulation stops, and Nadine finally lies quietly. Her legs still held open, the violating squash is starting to work its way out of her cunt. Nadine rises to her feet, the young girls now on either side.

The young girls are now pretty excited, so they decide to get more involved in the show. The girl on the left reaches down into the box and pulls out a giant sausage, a large pink bologna about 3" in diameter and 3 feet long. The meat is flexible, so she reaches down and slides it along her shaved cunt, already wet from the zucchini show.

Nadine drops her dress to the floor, revealing her firm breasts and hairless cunt. To give her cunt a rest from the squash, she turns around, gets on her hands and knees, and presents her ass to the young girls. One of the young girls is standing, working the sausage deep inside her cunt, enjoying the pressure in her womb and the tension on her clit. As she works the sausage deeper into her pussy, she steals a look up at the video screen, a close-up of the big sausage splitting her cunt lips open in vulgar detail, for all to see.

Holding the meat in her cunt with one hand, she turns around, and gets up behind Nadine, two feet of the sausage bobbing between her legs, a giant phallus looking for a home. The other young girl comes around and kneels behind Nadine, grabbing the end of the sausage and guides it up against Nadine's puckered little asshole. There is no way that meat is going into that asshole without some help, so the young girl leans in between her partner's legs and, in the heat of the moment, sticks her hot wet tongue into Nadine's asshole. Nadine starts with the unexpected intrusion, but relaxes her sphincter reflexively.

She feels the hot wet tongue stroke in and out of her ass, and grinds back a little. She looks to the side, and can see her ass being penetrated by a tongue on the large audience display screen, everyone looking intently up at the display of vulgarity. She also sees the large bologna waiting to penetrate her tight little ass, and feels a twinge in her clit. Her pussy lips are right below, for all in the audience to see, a small droplet of cum appears at the base of her clit before dropping on to the floor.

The young girl now inserts a finger into Nadine's ass, slowly easing it in and out, then adds a few more tongue strokes to better lube her entry. Her ass tates salty, and like fresh shrimps, a lttle sweet. Nadine, looking up at the big display screen, sees and feels two fingers enter deep into her ass, stroking in and out more urgently, then three fingers, and then four fingers. Nadine's ass has now been relaxed enough to push the giant sausage in.

With the top young girl impaled on the sausage straddling Nadine, the bottom girl starts pushing the tip of the sausage into Nadine's ass. Nadine feels the pressure, and tries to relax herself to allow the intruder in. With the tip of the sausage now dilating her hole, the young bottom girl grabs the sausage with both hands and plunges it into Nadine's stretched out hole. At the same time, the top girl pushes down with her bologna cock and drives the sausage even deeper into Nadine's ass.

Nadine shrieks with this sudden intrusion, and then rocks back to take the giant phallus even deeper into her ass. She feels the pressure in her gut, as the meat cock slides deeper into her. The top girl feels the sausage push back deeper into her cunt, so now pushes harder into Nadine, to swallow up as much of the sausage as possible. Harder and deeper she fucks Nadine with the sausage, watching excitedly on the screen above as her cunt swallows the giant meat stick. The pressure on her clit from her stretched lips is building a climax for her, heightened by knowing that the intimate details of this coupling is presented for everyone in the building to see.

The top girl, coupled tightly with Nadine's ass, with both hands now free, reaches down in front to grab Nadine's long luxurious pony tail. With each thrust of the sausage cock, Nadine's head is jerked back by her hair, bobbing with every thrust. The sausage goes deeper and deeper into both cunt and ass with each thrust. Nadine cries out "Fuck me, fuck me, fill up my dirty ass with your meat". The young girl fucking Nadine's ass shouts back harshly "Take my big meat cock, you dirty slut", and pulls even harder on Nadine's pony tail, doubling up her grip on her hair.

Nadine's tits are swaying back & forth in obscene time to the plunging in her ass.

The bottom young girl now slides underneath Nadine, so that her pussy is right below Nadine's mouth. She cranes her neck up so her tongue can stroke Nadine's hot little clit. The top girl releases Nadine's hair, and grabs her by her hips, pulling Nadine's ass even further on to the big meat cock.

In between the deep strokes of the meat into her ass, Nadine lowers her head down and grabs a mouthful of hot shaved cunt, sucking on the distended clit of the young girl, while feeling the girl's mouth and hot tongue stroking her own clit. The juxtaposition of the pain and pressure of the sausage pushing into her ass and the intense stimulation of her clit is driving Nadine crazy.

The bottom girl, feeling Nadine's hanging tits brushing against her belly, reaches around and grabs the nipples, pinches and pulls them hard while sucking on the clit. "Owww, leggo of my tits you sadistic bitch" Nadine yells. This just makes the bottom girl pull harder, tugging Nadine's nipples forward and back, left then right. The brutal attack on Nadine's tits is displayed for all to see on the big screen, egging on the top girl to fuck Nadine's ass even harder.

Now the 3 girls are fucking away, mesmerized by the images on the screen of their genitals locked together, thrusting sausage, tongues on clits, distended asshole and cunt, stroking in and out, sphincter and vulva clasping to the phallus on each inward and outward stroke.

It was too much to bear for the trio, climax after climax washing over their bodies, until they collapsed on the stage, exhausted. With this performance, the club members all started clapping, most of them naked, standing from their seats.

With that outpouring of support, the 3 women got to their feet, after removing the sausage from ass and cunt, and all of them stark naked, bowed to the club members in the stands.

As an encore, Nadine felt that her cunt had rested enough, so reached down into the padded box and pulled out a regulation bowling pin, white with red stripe on the neck, and a large Hitachi style massager with the large white head on it. Nadine then retrieved 4 leather cuffs, and two short black leather breast binding belts from the padded box, and replaced the cover,

The two young girls weren't really sure what Nadine going to do with this equipment, so they stood to either side of her.

Nadine set the bowling pin standing up on the stage floor, started the massager, and spreading her legs, pressed it on her cunt, rolling it around on her clit, stroking back and forth, up and down, pressing hard against her shaved vulva. She then passed the massager to one of the young girls, and lay down on her back, draped over the padded box attached to the two carrying poles. Her legs and arms were spread wide.

The young girls now understood, one handcuffed Nadine's wrists to each end of one pole, the other manacled Nadine's ankles to the ends of the other pole, so she was splayed out on the stage. Each girl then took the short leather belts, one for each of Nadine's breasts, and cinched up the base of each tit, making a tight standing ball of each tit, with a nipple prominently displayed in the center, big lollipops on display. Each of the girls selects a turgid breast, and sucks the nipple deep into their mouths. Pulling hard upwards, each tit is stretched upwards, tugging at her flesh like two hungry animals. Nadine is now at the mercy of the two young girls, and her cunt is starting to seep moisture, thinking of her helplessness at the hands of these exciting young women.

One of the young girls is feeling horny again, so she straddles Nadine's head, and lowers her cunt on to Nadine's mouth. "Lick my cunt, you bitch" she hisses, as she grabs a fistful of hair with each hand and pulls Nadine's face hard up into her dripping cunt. She grinds her vulva back and forth on Nadine's face, feeling lips and nose stimulate her budding clit, Nadine's chin slipping into her cunt as she moves back & forth. As her excitement rises, she increases the pressure on Nadine's hair, grinding her cunt into her slave's face. Again, she glances up at the large display screens showing an obscene closeup of her sex violating Nadine's face, and feels her sex juices surge from her cunt.

The other girl now has the Hitachi massager and the bowling pin to work Nadine over with. Picking up the bowling pin, she lubes the top of the pin and using both hands, places the head of the pin at the entrance of Nadine's cunt. Nadine, distracted by the face riding, feels the pin and moans into the riding girl's cunt, "Fuck me, fuck me you little bitch". The girl drives the bowling pin hard into Nadine's cunt. Nadine's legs strain against the ankle cuffs, she cannot protect her pussy. Her shriek is muffled by the top girl's cunt riding her face.

The bottom young girl strokes the bowling pin rhythmically in and out of Nadine's wet and sloppy cunt. The audience is mesmerized ad aroused by the wet sucking sounds of the phallus stroking in and out, being broadcast for all to hear and see.

After a few minutes of stroking, the young girl releases the bottom end of the bowling pin, to prepare yet another assault on Nadine's sex. The head of the bowling pin is now being held by Nadine's cunt, the bottom of the pin sagging down so the head inside is riding on Nadine's G spot. The pressure is over the top.

Leaving the bowling pin stuck in, the other young girl picks up the massager and starts working over Nadine's cunt, sliding it back & forth, up and down. The sensations are almost unbearable for Nadine, as she sucks the wet cunt of the face riding girl. The cunt banging girl picks up the bottom end of the bowling pin again and strokes it a few more times into Nadine, then, using both hands, pulls it out, and immediately stuffs it into poor Nadine's sausage ravaged ass. Nadine shrieks "You fucker" into the cunt of the first girl, then pushes her ass even deeper on to the bowling pin.

She watches on the big screen as the bowling pin pushes in and out of her asshole, her sphincter clasping the pin as it moves in and out. She continues to watch as she sees the second girl take the big white ball of the massager and bring it to the entrance of her cunt. The vibration of the massager on her clit is almost unbearable, and the young girl brings more and more pressure to bear on her ravaged pussy. "What the hell are you doing?" she moans into the cunt of the first girl, still working back and forth.

The second girl is on a mission, and pushes the large white ball head of the vibrator into Nadine's cunt, so the head is totally inside, only the handle is visible. The vibration is now deep inside her vagina, stimulating her G spot, forcing violent contractions of her pussy, and an exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure in her groin. The second girl now starts fucking both cunt and ass, sometimes both together, sometimes alternating, in and out, bowling pin and vibrator. Finally Nadine has a massive climax, the face riding girl gets hers as well, leaving Nadine's face dripping wet with pussy cum. The second girl has to be satisfied rubbing her own clit while watching herself climax on the big screen.

12