The Show of the Month Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three girls pick up their things and walk back across the arena to the dressing rooms, to the sound of applause and the audience in the throes of passion.

Now it is time for the second act.Young Sheila and Patty have been up in the audience, enjoying Nadine's show. Both girls are totally naked, having stripped down while in the audience. Both girls are aroused from Nadine's performance, each segment even more shocking than the previous.

Patty is an older woman, with large soft breasts, a softly curving belly, and a freshly shaved cunt with plump lips. As she walks down the stairs from the arena seating, her full breasts bob up and down, not escaping the notice of Sheila. Sheila is a thin girl, small breasted with cherry pop nipples, a flat belly, and her cunt also clean shaven for maximum visibility and pleasure intensity. Sheila is nervous with her impending performance, as she has never had sex with a woman before.

Four of the naked young stage girls carry two pieces of sex furniture up to the performance platform. There is a long, low padded bar on legs similar to a vault horse, except low enough to the floor so your knees can touch the floor if you straddle it bottom up, or your feet are flat on the floor if you lie face up on it. It has tie rings around the bottom edge of the padding, and also on the base.

A second trip to the platform brings another taller piece, designed to allow performers to provide support while standing, with padded platforms and supports at various levels and distances apart to provide support for any number of intimate coupling arrangements. With only pipe supports for the pads, full camera coverage is possible for any position.

For this next performance, having sex helpers up on the stage would detract from the mood, so the props help to preserve the illusion of a private encounter for the act, heightening the mood for the voyeurs in the gallery. Cameras and microphones are embedded in the padding or secured to the framing, to provide the audience with unobstructed views of all activity on the pieces.

Sheila walks past the stage at the end of the arena and picks up a large shoulder bag before rejoining Patty. Patty takes her hand as they walk down to the arena, squeezing it as they approach the performance platform that Nadine just left. "Be gentle with me" Sheila whispers to Patty. The microphones on the platform picked that up and rebroadcast that to the audience. Sheila blushes deeply as she realizes that everyone heard.

The audience is now focused on the two women, waiting for the drama to unfold. Both women standing In the center of the platform, Patty embraces Sheila, giving her a long kiss. Their breasts are pressed together, Patty's larger tits bulging out to the sides. Sheila is at first shocked then aroused with the feel of soft female flesh pressed against her.

Patty takes the initiative and starts stroking Sheila's ass cheeks, pulling the twin globes up and apart, obscenely showing off her puckered ass hole to the audience on the big screen above. Their shaved mounds touch together, first lightly, then pussy flesh mashed together, shocking young Sheila once again. Patty feels the shorter Sheila's pubic bone press against her clit, and she can't resist working her pussy back and forth a little to heighten her excitement. Sheila has her arms around Patty, her embrace tightening with her arousal.

The quickened breathing of the girls is broadcast to the room, increasing the anticipation of the audience. Thinking about what was next, young Sheila's belly fluttered with fear and anticipation. She had no idea what Patty had planned, and was unsure just how she might respond to the coming events.

12