The Shower

Story Info
M and J enjoy the shower.
769 words
3.67
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After negotiating who slept where for months, it was a relief to finally be sharing the same bed, in the same space, at the same time. She woke up every morning in his arms and his kisses were the last things she felt before falling asleep at night. When they had sex, there was no rush to get dressed quickly afterwards, and instead they could laze the day away, gently touching each other and kissing each other's bodies. They couldn't afford living without roommates yet, but the additional space in their apartment gave them a little distance.

On this day in particular, M had gone running while J and their roommates watched tv. When M returned, she was drenched with sweat and her shirt clung tight to her chest as she took deep breaths to cool down. J came up to her and offered her a glass of water.

"Thanks" she said, gulping a few sips and then smiling at him.

"I'm gross. I need a shower."

"Want some company?" J asked. M nodded eagerly and pulled his hand towards the bathroom. Their roommates rolled their eyes and turned the volume up on the television. They had heard them enough times before to know this was likely to get loud quickly.

M and J grabbed at each other and removed each other's clothes, giggling and smiling as the water in the shower warmed up. J pulled M in and started to soap down her body, rubbing her muscles loose and making her moan quietly. He lingered on her nipples and her clit, but then moved to wash her long hair, rinsing it until it flowed down her back. She was unbelievably sexy, he thought, as he pulled her into him and pressed his lips against hers. He ran his hands into her hair and she pulled his body into her with her leg so there was no space between them. J pushed her body into the wall of the shower and started to grope down her body. M kissed him harder, squealing at the tingles and rushes filling her body with his touch.

J brought one hand to her breast, pinning her up against the wall, and brought his other hand to her cunt, putting two fingers in her cunt and his thumb on her clit. He teased her, rubbed her, and thrusted into her as she kept kissing him and wrapping a leg and her arms around him. She moaned into his mouth, louder and louder, until she reached her peak and let out a scream with a strong, cunt squeezing orgasm. J finally ceased their kiss and turned the water off.

"I still can't catch my breath, that was so hot" she said to J, as he wrapped her towel around her.

"Let's keep going" he replied, wrapping his own towel around himself and pulling her towards their room. He shut the door behind them and pulled her towel off while dropping his own. He pressed her into the door and brought her hands over her head.

"I can't get enough of you" he whispered as he kissed her neck and sucked on her ear. He released her wrists so he could grope her breasts again, and she brought her hands to his cock immediately.

"I want all of you" M murmured back. Leaving one hand firmly around his cock, she pushed him until he fell backwards into the bed. She dropped to her knees and took every inch of his cock into her mouth. He let out a half sigh, half grunt, as she enveloped him with her warm lips and tongue. She worked him over for countless minutes, until he started to gasp between his loud moans. Just as she thought he was going to cum, he stood up and threw her face down on the bed. She shrieked happily as he spanked her a few times, and then thrust into her from behind.

He reached around to grab her tits and rub her clit again. It was mere moments before they both came, moaning each other's names. He scooped her spent body and tossed her onto the pillows at the head of their bed. He curled up next to her and took her hands, kissing them as they looked into each other's eyes. They didn't say any more, just smiled. The tv was blaring from the other room, making them realize how loud they had been, but in that moment they didn't care. Loud or quiet, their bodies were perfect together and they knew there would be countless times where they came together again.