The Shower

Story Info
Late afternoon spent in darkness.
1.6k words
3.54
6.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iFobia
iFobia
2 Followers

Pitch black. Despite being cuffed face down and with spread hands and legs she found the bed to be quite comfortable, but that's not what was on her mind.

Earlier he was kissing her while he was grabbing her ass, his favorite move. His soft lips kissing her neck when he whispered in her ear "What are you?".. almost moaning from the passion she said "Yours!" while leaning back to kiss him, but he pulled away just staring into her eyes. "I'm yours, sir!" She said while looking into his eyes seeking approval. He didn't blink.

"You own me. I'm yours to do with as you please. My purpose is to pleasure you, sir."

He moved back and dropped the shower rope he was wearing. Seeing how hard his dick was made her want to go on her knees and suck it, but she knew better, she waited for his commands.

He moved to a chair that he had placed facing the end of the bed where he sat down and held his hard dick. "Strip!"

She had learned how he liked her to strip for him so she started to slowly take off her clothes in a very sexual and provocative way. Bending over and turning around, dropping one piece of clothing after the other. He just sat there watching her comfortably in his chair with his arms on the sides resting, his hard dick standing there firmly and ready to go. After she was completely naked she waited for a sign or an order, it never came. He just watched her perfect naked body, devouring her with his eyes, his deep stare. She couldn't help but feel anxious and a bit self conscious, no matter how many times he had seen her like this. She grew impatient and spoke out of turn "Now what?" His eyes immediately stared her down and she realized her mistake, she wanted to apologize and beg for forgiveness, but she was too nervous and knew better.

A few minutes passed, she does not know how many, till he suddenly stood up and moved towards her, he hinted at the bed with a mild head nod towards it, she understood and went to lie down on the bed.

"Face down!".. she turned over.

As she laid down on her belly he placed a pillow under her waist arching her ass up a bit.

He slowly moved towards her right hand and cuffed it to the top right side of the bed. Slowly moved around the bed to her other hand and cuffed it to that side, she was tilting her head to the side following his movement and lusting for his hard dick.

He went to the end of the bed at her feet, she couldn't see, but suddenly felt him spreading her legs apart and then cuffing them each to its corner.

"It seems I've been too lenient with you and you've forgotten your place, it's time you remembered." He said that as he moved over her back, straddling her, she could feel his hard dick pressing down on her upper back as he leaned forward to put a blindfold around her eyes.

Pitch black.

Despite being cuffed face down and with spread hands and legs she found the bed to be quite comfortable, but that's not what was on her mind.

She didn't know how much time passed, but she dared not speak. She heard him move around every now and then. It was a very quiet Sunday afternoon, her hearing had gotten tuned to every breath he took or move he made.

It seemed like he was flipping over the pages of a magazine then dropped it on the floor. She could hear him jerking off for a while.

Her heart was racing, anxious and yet didn't dare to speak again.

She was focused on every sound and wished he'd come closer and just fuck her, but she knew better. She couldn't stop thinking of his hard dick, how she wished she could suck his dick to make him forgive her. Forgive her so he would make her cum. The more she was left to her thoughts the hornier she got. She was turned on and her need grew with every passing minute. She could not stop thinking of tasting his dick in her mouth. Feeling his hands on her body. Feeling his tongue on her wet pussy. Getting fucked by him hard and relentlessly till she exploded. Her thoughts kept going as she felt her pussy starting to throb.

In that moment she realized she didn't hear him, no breathing, no fapping, no magazine. Did he leave? She pressed her face into the mattress as if wanting to scream and yet didn't want to upset him. Thinking of his dick pushing deeper inside her.

That's when she felt a hard sting, hot and cold at the same time. As if he read her thoughts he was next to the bed and spanked her ass hard.

He straddled her again. This time a bit lower. She felt his balls pressed against her back and as he leaned forward she could feel the length of his hard dick on her back, the further he leaned forward the more she felt his dick pressing down.

His hands on her shoulder softly moving upwards along her arms to her wrists and then slowly moving them back down.

Wanting him so desperately she felt like moving up as if this way his hard dick would slip inside her pussy, that's when she felt warm drops on her back, more across her back. It was only at the sound of the bottle snapping shut that she realized it was massage oil.

His warm hands slowly spreading the warm oil over her back, his dick pressing down with every movement. Gently rubbing her back and shoulders. Feeling anxious and relaxed she grew frustrated. His gentle touch turned her on. His hands moving down to the sides of her tits almost made her moan. Embarrassed by the thought of almost moaning for a simple touch of her tits grew her anxiousness and frustration.

His hands were firmly moving up and down her spine, his thumbs pressing down all along her back. She kept thinking of that movement being him slow fucking her.. in and out and in and out.. she wished.

He left the room.

She waited a long time till he finally came back. Felt him pouring the oil on the back of her right leg, then her left. She heard the bottle drop as he slowly pushed wish his hands upwards on her legs starting from her ankles. A slow and soothing feeling. His pressure on the back of her legs, his thumbs on her inner thighs moving up till he got to her ass. He kept going up, pressing her ass hard and spreading her ass cheeks firmly with his thumbs. Handling her ass as a piece of dough, squeezing and pushing her ass up. Pulling her ass cheeks apart.

He was right behind her, between her legs. She felt his hand slapping her ass and then back to gently fondling with it. Another spank. His left thumb pushing between her ass cheeks and rubbing her anus as his right reached down and slowly covered her pussy.

She couldn't help it and moaned. He immediately started to caress her pussy with his right hand as he kept playing with her ass with his left.

She felt him move next to her left side and kept playing with her pussy.

With the pillow having her ass raised he had easy access to her pussy and started to finger her faster. Middle and ring finger were thrusting inside her faster and water as he started to push a butt-plug inside her ass. With all the oil there it was easy and yet painful for a moment, but she was too occupied with him fingering her pussy.

He pushed his fingers in and started vibrating his hand side to side as he pulled her hair with his free left hand. Slowing down for slower fingering while moving behind her and letting go of her hair. Turning his fingers down and curling them a bit then thrusting firmly and slowly while spanking her ass repeatedly with his free hand.

Her body was shaking and arching to the max extent that her cuffs allowed her to move. Screaming into the mattress as she was close to cum, hoping he wouldn't notice. But he did. And he stopped. he spanked her ass with his right hand leaving wet finger marks on her ass. She wanted to cry out begging him to finish her and make her cum, but she didn't dare speak.

She heard him lick his fingers for her taste and then he seemingly sat down on his throne again.

She knew that from where he was sitting he hair plain sight of her arched ass, pussy and her spread legs.

Pitch black.

And yet she could feel his stare on her pussy and ass while she heard him jerking off.

The tenser she got the more she felt the butt-plug. She knew he enjoyed seeing her ass clench and her body squirm.

She wished she could find any way to rub her pussy against anything to just scratch that itch. She was going insane wanting to cum so desperately.

Suddenly his thumb pushed inside her pussy and she felt him rubbing her clit and pushing his thumb deeper. A few more seconds and relief would come. A few more seconds. Stay strong she thought. But he stopped as her body betrayed her and started to shake while she screamed out a moan. So close.

So close. She was angry. Furious. Desperate. So extremely horny. Her whole body was tensed up and she needed to cum, but he just spanked her ass again.

She heard him move into the adjacent bathroom, he left the door open.

He started whistling as he turned on the shower.

iFobia
iFobia
2 Followers