All Comments on 'The Shower Girl'

by bronzeage

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
The best is yet to come?

Quality. Hope this is just the beginning.

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
more please

great start, hope to read more :)

sunniisunniiover 15 years ago
Very Pleasurable

This is one the best BW/WM stories I have ever read on Lit. I especially like the male point of view. So many IR BW/WM are written by females that you can start to lose the male perspective of the stories. Keep it up. We need more writing like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What's Next?

It was an interesting beginning. I would like more description of the characters physical appearance. It ended wanting me to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good read

As usual, no disappointment reading a story by bronzeage. The playfulness between these two was sweet and sexy.

WinterBlueAbbyWinterBlueAbbyover 15 years ago
As expected....

a wonderful story; masterfully intensifying as the words roll on. I really enjoyed this one! Thank you!

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 15 years ago
Excellent

I have a lot to say (mostly positive) but no time to say it right now. Perhaps next week, in private feedback. WM/BW is, by far, my favorite genre - and, when I was younger, it was my favorite sexual (searching for a word here). While reading this brief story, memories of wonderful experiences of forty or fifty years ago came rushing back. When I met the woman I married, forty years ago, I told her that she was pretty damn good, for a white girl. She rightly took it as a complement. Bronzeage writes like someone who knows what he is talking about. If so, he is not only talented, he is also a lucky fellow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing. I am not shy to say that this one made me nice and wet. Crass? Maybe...bold, yeah...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

nice story; makes me curious to find my own blue eyed mister.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
Great Find!

I stumbled upon your submission (ok ok...I saw the pretty blue eyes and clicked the link in your sig. Kind of a stumble :) ) I was very impressed with the story. I love the imagery and character description. The story is well written and very very hot. Thank you for the erotic entertainment.

peachmartinipeachmartiniover 13 years ago

How did I miss this? I hope you do more with these two.

BebeslutBebeslutover 13 years ago
Nice

Like the build-up. The prose is better than most of the prose on Lit, too.

Savanna7Savanna7almost 11 years ago
details and discription vs POV

I liked the vivid details they did draw me into the story but there were a few jarring point of view shifts in there that made me have to go back and reread to make sure I knew who's head I was in. Other than that I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous