The Shower Incident Pt. 02

Story Info
Susan drops the phone and pays the price.
1.4k words
4.13
20.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers

I took the phone but didn't start scrolling through yet.

"Go on," Darryl said. "Don't be shy."

I glared at him. I was being anything but shy right now, bearing it all for his sadistic pleasure. And I was angry. It was much easier to be angry at him than to think about how mortified I was to be in the position I was in, namely, handcuffed naked in my shower.

"Give me a second," I said. I started to go through the contacts. Shoot, he hadn't been exaggerating. There were a ton of them, old flames of mine.

With the handcuffs, the length of my arms had been effectively shortened to a couple of inches, making it incredibly difficult to handle the phone properly, and the fact that I hadn't used one of those antiquated flip phones in years didn't help, either.

The phone slipped through my fingers and clattered to the floor, sliding down and resting against my right shin. I cursed, turning to look at Darryl. "A little help?"

Darryl mocked surprise. "Who? Me?"

"Get me the phone."

"That wasn't part of the deal."

I groaned. "Do you want me to call them or not?"

"Well, if you can't hold your end of the bargain, I guess those pictures-"

"Darryl, come on!"

He grinned. "I will, but only if you do something for me."

"What?"

"Spread your legs. Let me have a peek"

"What? No way! Pick something else."

"Susan, honestly, I don't think you're in a position to be making demands."

I hung my head. He was right. He could do anything to me now. Grab my breasts? Easy. Pinch my nipples? No problem. Finger me? Done. "Why are you even asking, then?"

"Well, because I'm a gentleman-"

I snorted.

"-and because I think it's appropriate for you to ask for it.."

"I'm handcuffed!"

He shrugged. "Regardless, I think it's better this way. You'll bear the shame of knowing you asked for this. This--all of this--is payment for everything you did to me and all those others."

"...Fine."

"Say it. Make me a deal."

I wanted to rip his head off. He had me completely in the palm of his hand and loving it. "Darryl...I'll spread my legs for you if you give me my phone."

"Great. I accept your deal. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Shut up."

"I'm waiting."

I pulled on the handcuffs for balance and spread my legs. I kept a neat trim of hair down in my nether areas, but it was still embarrassing to expose myself further in front of the prying eyes of the creep.

"Oh my," Darryl said. He reached down with both hands, grabbed each side of my pussy, and pulled.

"Hey! Hands off!"

He ignored me. "Your cunt really is magnificent, Suzie. I remember it the most from our time together." With one hand still stretching my pussy, the other hand reached for his phone and brought it a few inches from my privates. *Click*

He poked a finger in. Ecstasy banged into my head like a gavel. If I hadn't been hanging by handcuffs I would have collapsed. I screamed and moaned. I get so weak in the knees after penetration. He laughed and pulled his finger out and it glistened with liquid. "My, my, Suzie. You're quite wet!"

"It's just wet from the shower!" I said.

"Okay," he said. "Whatever you say, but I think you're enjoying this."

"Shut up. Just give me the phone, perv."

"Of course. A deal's a deal."

He stepped closer to reach down. His head came very close to my leg, more than it needed to, and his fingers rested on my pubic mound, grabbing the soft tuft of pubic hair and tugging. I moaned. It did feel good, but I was never going to tell him that.

"Well, here you go." He handed me the phone. "Don't drop it again."

Well, now I was faced with a dilemma. Which two boys did I pick to come down to my apartment and witness my nakedness in all its glory?

This was messed up.

As I resumed scrolling through the phone's contact, I began to see the genius--if that's what it could be called--of Darryl's plan. Any number of things could happen with each different combination of the three boys. By having me pick out the other two boys, anything that happened would be of my doing, in a removed sort of way.

In my mind, I had two options. For one, I could pick someone who was the least likely to do anything too humiliating. Minimize the damage, as it were. Maybe I could get someone who would even try to stop it, though I doubted it. I was almost always the one to break up with all of them, and I knew none of them wouldn't jump at chance to humiliate their ex somehow.

The other option, I realized, was to pick someone I still kind of liked. If I was going to get ogled by someone, I might as well score some points with them while doing it. I may have broken up with all of them, but there were still a few I would consider hooking back up with. Darryl had been one of them, right up until he handcuffed me. Who knew, maybe something good would happen from all this. And if it did, all the better, just so I could screw Darryl.

I decided to split the difference. One to ogle, one to be the voice of reason.

My eyes fell on Sam's name, a boy from my biology class. He was cute and very confident in himself, which reminded me of myself. He and I had dated for a few weeks before I broke it off. I still kind of liked him and wouldn't mind starting up again with him. Of course, I hadn't expected it to happen like this. And it would be super embarrassing to run into him every biology class if he saw me naked now in my current state, but I thought he would be the best option.

Okay, he was the one who was going to ogle me, now onto the one who might be the only voice of reason in my humiliation and tone it down when needed. Hmm...it was harder than I expected. I wasn't naïve. I knew what kind of things went through a boy's mind when they saw a woman naked, especially a woman like me. I was trying to find someone who would suppress those urges and protect me, which was a difficult thing to determine based solely on a past relationship.

I decided on Kyle. He was probably the shyest of the boys I've dated, and he was the only one that I remembered having some hesitation getting in bed with me. Maybe he would be merciful in my torment. I didn't know a whole lot about him though--our fling had been relatively short--so I was taking a gamble on him.

My mind made up, I started to punch in the number for Sam.

"Wait," Darryl said. I groaned. What did he want now? "Just remember, when you talk with them, make sure you tell them that you're naked, you feel bad for breaking up with them, and you want them to come over to punish you. If you don't, then--"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Pictures galore."

I put in the rest of Sam's number and put the phone up to my ear. It rang once, and then twice, then thrice, each tone excruciatingly long.

"Hello?"

Relief, followed quickly by terror.

"Hi, Sam," I said. I sounded so stupid.

A pause. He sounded surprised to hear my voice. "Susan?"

"Yeah."

"What's up?"

Total, abject humiliation, that's what's up.

I opened my mouth, still not believing what I was about to say. Darryl looked at me, waiting for me to bail, almost taunting me. That anger bubbled up inside me, and I decided not to give him the satisfaction, even though I knew I was doing exactly what he wanted. "I just wanted to apologize for breaking up with you."

"Oh, umm...you're fine. I get it. I was just thinking about calling you, actually. I know we broke up, but I was wondering if maybe we could try again, so I wanted to ask if you if--"

"I'm naked," I said, cutting him off. I couldn't bear for him to keep going. My cheeks must've turned three shades redder.

An even longer pause. "What?"

"I'm naked, and I want you to come over and punish me."

Darryl grinned.

Jerk off, I thought.

"I'm sorry, Susan. I don't understand. You're naked and you want me to come over?

"Yes. Just come over here. Right now," I said. Let's get this over with.

"Umm...okay. See you soon."

I hung up. If only he understood just how much of me he would be seeing.

Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers