The Shower Incident Pt. 01

Story Info
Susan's history of breaking hearts catches up to her.
834 words
3.95
19.6k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jastes22
Jastes22
150 Followers

I loved showering. The feeling of hot water rushing down my skin was so refreshing. I loved the sensation of getting my hair wet and then letting it drip whenever I got out of the shower.

I had a good body, and I knew it. I ran every morning, worked out, and played on the college's soccer team with a scholarship. My body was perfectly toned and flawless, with perky tits and a great butt. In high school, the boys practically drooled over me, and college was no different. I didn't care much for getting serious, but I enjoyed the teasing I would give them, just enough to put them on edge.

I got more daring in college, stepping out of my dorm room or even the apartment in only my towel. My roommates warned me that one day something would happen, but I ignored it.

Today was that day.

The curtain to my shower suddenly flew open. I shrieked and fell to the floor of the shower, wrapping my arms around my breasts and crotch.

"You're gonna pay, Susan," Darryl said. Oh, crap. Darryl. I had had fun with him. I even teased him with a little "private" show when he thought things were getting serious, and he had gone further than anyone else had, and I let him know it. Then, right when he thought we were something serious, I broke his heart. Man, that had been fun.

He reached over and turned off the water, and then just looked at me. I was suddenly very aware of the lopsidedness of the situation and just how vulnerable I was. I never realized how tall he was until I was basically kneeling at his feet. 'How did you get in here?"

"Kelsey, your roommate?"

"Yeah? What about her?"

"I invited her over for a date just before she left for the weekend. Took a play out of your own playbook, as it were. I took her room key when she wasn't looking. Now it's time to take my revenge."

Revenge?

Oh, crap.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I cursed and squirmed, but he was too strong. I heard a *clang* of metal on metal, and suddenly my right hand was handcuffed to the curtain bar.

Unable to cover everything, I opted to take my left hand and stretch it diagonally across my body, placing my fingers over my pussy and trying to position my arm to block his view of my left nipple. Everything was still exposed, but at least it was something

He grinned at my predicament and reached over to tweak my nipple. I squealed and pulled back, but the handcuff didn't provide me much movement.

"Darryl, wait, I-"

"You know, when we started dating, I knew you had a lot of exes. I thought, 'hey, maybe I could be the one to break that streak,' but I see now I was just a plaything to you."

"Darryl, please-"

He grabbed the other arm. *clang*

I shrieked again, fully exposed. The handcuffs were free to move along the curtain bar, so I pulled them together so both my arms were sort of covering me, but the awkward angle forced me to lean forward and stick out my butt.

Darryl's eyes ran up and down my body. Well, at least he wasn't trying to hide it. I felt even more exposed considering I was still dripping wet. "I asked around. You have so many exes. Like an obscene amount."

The tone in his voice, slightly angry, slightly gloating, scared me. I didn't think Darryl would do anything serious, but I couldn't be sure. "What do you want?"

He grinned, and held up a phone. One of those crappy flip phones from the 90s. "In this phone is a list of the numbers of all of your exes I could find. You're gonna call three of them and tell them what you're wearing and to come here. Then, the four of us are going to have some fun."

Crap. Literal crap.

If it were just Darryl or one other person, then maybe I could get through it without too much embarrassment. But numbers created confidence, and with four horny boys with a beef to settle drooling over a very exposed girl like me, something was bound to happen.

"What if I don't?"

If possible, his grin grew bigger, as if expecting me to say that. He reached up with his own phone, one of those Samsung phones, and took a picture. His phone was one of those phones that made the obnoxious *click* when it took a picture. That sound would haunt me for years. "I'm the head editor for the college newspaper. I wonder what will be printed on the front page..."

"You wouldn't dare," I said, unable to think of a much better threat. Darryl had this planned out.

"So, go ahead and make some calls," he said. He handed me the phone. "I'll be right here, waiting."

Jastes22
Jastes22
150 Followers