The Shower Stall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he kissed me good bye and told me he was here often at night, so come back if I want some more. He went back to the shower stall across from me and washed himself off as he sang loudly. I did the same without the singing and then turner off the water.

It was funny I thought, as I walked by him this time. I was again avoiding direct eye contact. Despite the fact that he was just inside me, so intimately, why did I feel the same feelings of guilt and shame as before he fucked me? And why did I feel them before? If he was a woman, we would have stared at each other confidently if there was an attraction. Let's put the fact that I cheated on my wife and put her at risk aside. And I only say that because, if it was a woman I just fucked, that would be just as bad but I wouldn't feel this guilt and shame. Why can't I just proudly tell people I'm a man and I like a cock up my ass? And why can't I ask men I find attractive, would you like to fuck me? Or can I suck your dick, I am really good at it and I think you would enjoy it! I don't know, a lot of things were going through my head.

So here it is, a week later and I'm surfing the web trying to figure out how long should I wait to get tested to ensure it is accurate. And the other funny thing is that as guilty and worried as I felt the minute the cum fell from my cock in that shower a week ago, after I "re-filled" so to speak, I was back on the internet looking for more dick. I was successful. I got fucked by a guy in his apartment the next night. He did wear a condom, but I blew him bareback. And on Sunday afternoon, I sucked off a gay couple. At least one wore a condom and while the other did not, he at least pulled out and came on my face.

I guess I just don't know how to feel, there's so much guilt and shame. I planned to binge tv shows and I binged on cock. I mean I should feel guilt and shame cheating on my wife, but why is it more intense because I cheated with a man? I like to get fucked, and now I've expanded my horizons to big black cocks. O well, I guess I'm not changing society. And it was an amazing night and my test will probably come back clean. And you know what, fuck it, I can't help it, I like what I like and the next time my wife goes away I will probably swallow more dick.

12