The Showers

Story Info
False rape accusations have their consequences.
3.3k words
3.08
25.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In their last year of high school together, Terrell, a black student asked out one of the popular girls named Skylar, but not only did she reject him, she made up a false rape accusation that had him expelled and his school life officially cut short. The months after it all had Sky receive sympathy from most of the student body. Almost everyone except for a few of Terrell's close friends and one girl named Ashley. Ashley was Skylar's best friend and she was the one that Sky told the truth to. That she wasn't raped by him nor did he threaten to kill her. It pissed her off, but Ashley gave false sympathy to the lying whore until one day...

"I'm gonna head to the showers, everyone," Skylar told her friends after P.E. was over.

"Be safe!" She heard the collective group, Ashley included, say.

"God, I hope she doesn't run into any more of those dirty nig-" One friend was about to say before she was stopped mid-sentence by Ashley.

"HEY, girls... Let's go for a run. I'm sure SOME of us need to clear our heads, right?" Ashley had an annoyed tone in her voice and the girls all agreed with a nod as the one who was about to say a certain slur held her head down as Ashley looked at her with fierce anger.

Skylar was in the showers, enjoying the steam and fresh feeling. Her dark, blonde hair clung to her pale skin. Her hands traced all over her body, first going to her large, DD, saggy tits. Her nipples were just so soft. Then her hands moved down to her stomach. It wasn't flat by any means. It was flabby and a bit round, and part of her hated it as it reminded her of her past. She quickly shook that thought out of her head and without much thought, she moved two fingers down to her hairy crotch. It was trimmed down some, but she loved the feeling of her fingers running across her hairs. She found her clit and in seconds, she rubbed it gently, moaning lightly as her fingers moved in a small circle on her clitoris. "Oh yeah... That feels good, Terrell," She moaned out softly as her eyes were closed tightly.

"Really now?" A voice immediately broke her concentration as she quickly turned and opened her eyes to see the boy she falsely accused standing in the girl's locker room, naked with only a towel around his waist. "Don't mind me, I'm just watching you touch yourself like a ho."

"W-w-wha-" She couldn't get out her words as she was so shocked to see him. She immediately imagined he was a figment of her imagination, but she realized that it was real as the water hitting her skin was still hot.

"What am I doing here?" He asked, speaking out the words she couldn't say. "Well, you should know, you fucking bitch. After all, your best friend was going to tell you about it anyway."

Skylar, whimpering, immediately wrapped a towel around herself and ran past Terrell, only to bump into Ashley. "A-Ash! Help me! Terrell! He..."

Skylar didn't see any concern on her friend's face. Instead, Ashley was smiling. Ashley immediately pulled her into an embrace and held Skylar as if she was a lover. Then, in moments, Ashley kissed the girl deeply. Skylar, who tried to push away from her soon melted with the kiss. She forgot about her worries as the two thick girls kissed lovingly. Ashley grabbed Skylar's flabby ass and spread it out for a moment, exposing her labia and asshole.

"You're a thick little white girl huh? No wonder my boyfriend wanted to make you his bitch as well," Ashley said in a lustful tone. Skylar was too engrossed in the kiss to realize that Terrell got closer to her, but her mind soon snapped back into reality as she realized what Ashley said.

"Wait, is Terrell your boyfriend?" Sky asked, a gnawing feeling growing inside of her as Ashley gave a quick, excited nod.

"And guess who's here?" Terrell whispered in Skylar's ear as he wrapped his muscular arms around her. His towel was at his ankles as he poked his massive cock head against her asshole.

Skylar yelped and tried to get out of his grip, but he was far stronger than her. Ashley was laughing, smiling and giggling as Skylar was full of fear.

"Terrell, please don't hurt me," Skylar begged. "I'm sorry for what I did. Look, I was alone for years until I lost weight. No one wanted me until I got to looking how I do now. I rejected you because I was afraid. It was for your own good too. See, I-" Skylar wasn't able to finish her sentence. Her cheeks were grabbed by Ashley and pulled into another kiss.

"Shh... Shhh... It's okay," Ashley told her. "He isn't mad. In fact, he's happy. He's been waiting for this moment, so be a good girl and-" Ashley was cut off as Terrell shoved his fat cock into Skylar's tight, white pussy. Skylar yelled out, crying as Ashley held her cheeks. "Well, I was going to say let him use you and have him wait til you say yes, but you did deserve this, you lying whore."

Terrell didn't let up on his thrusts as he fucked Skylar roughly. Even though she was crying, she was moaning too. Ashley let go of her cheeks and watched as her black boyfriend fucked her white friend. But since he didn't feel much pleasure, Terrell pulled his cock out of her pussy and guided Skylar to one of the benches near the lockers. He gave her ass a hard smack.

"Bend that white ass over," He told her. Skylar obeyed and bent over on the bench, hoping that the moment would quickly pass if she let him do as he wanted, but it didn't meet what she expected. Instead, she heard slurping.

Skylar turned her head and watched as her friend was easily deepthroating the monster cock that felt like it was ripping her open. Even though Terrell had some meat on him, he was muscular and easily looked like an Egyptian lord as her best friend was easily a plus-sized girl with both a fat ass and huge, DDD tits. Her stomach was bigger than hers, but from how it looked on Ashley, Skylar felt like she was seeing a goddess worship a pharaoh. She couldn't help but grow wet from the scene. She was drooling from her pussy and even began to rub it in an effort to alleviate the lust, but it only made her even hornier as she watched his cock pop out of Ashley's mouth and smack against her pursed lips as if he was punishing her for being a cock-swallowing whore.

"Hey, look at that," Terrell said as he looked over at the bent-over white bitch. "She looks pretty horny. Should we solve that?"

"Hm... Nah," Ashley giggled. "She accused you of rape. She made sure your life would be ruined. You shouldn't give her any pleasure. Instead, you should use her to your heart's content and ruin her instead."

"Yes!" Skylar yelled out. "Please use me! Ruin me! I'm a fucking whore! I was imagining you raping me for months after I accused you. Every time I explained it, I got wet and masturbated so much. I even went out at times to get raped because I kept thinking of how you would have raped me. Please! Use! ME!"

"Hear that? She wants you to use her. Go do it."

Terrell thought for a moment and he smirked as he grabbed his girlfriend's dark hair. "Open your mouth wide and blow a saliva bubble," He commanded Ashley. Ashley did as he wanted and blew a thick, wet, saliva bubble, but that was immediately popped the moment Terrell shoved his cock down her throat.

Skylar watched as Terrell was throatfucking her best friend. Her throat was bulging out from every thrust he gave. Her moans were a mix of gurgling, lewd, wet noises and the such. It didn't stop there. Terrell stared at Skylar with hate in his eyes. Anger flooded them and Skylar felt pure guilt as well as her womanly instincts taking over as she gushed from the look he gave her.

Skylar got up from the bench and sat on her knees in front of Terrell and Ashley. She bowed down to him, her forehead touching the dirty locker room floor as her ass was high up in the air. "Listen to me, my Black Pharaoh," She started as Terrell stopped fucking Ashley's throat, "please grant me the honor of cleaning off her spit from your godly cock. I'm nothing but trailer trash rape meat. I am truly sorry for what I did. I ruined your life, my liege, and I can only offer my worthless, damaged body as compensation. I will drop all charges. I'll move out of my parent's home and live with you. I'll clean your cock every day, allow you to hit me and hurt me as much you want, get pregnant as many times as you want, whore myself out for money just for you, and even be nothing more than a living fleshlight. You are my king. My true pharaoh. Allow me, a worthless bitch, to kiss your saliva and drool-covered cock to prove I am not lying."

Ashley coughed as she held her throat, smirking down at the white whore. "Looks like you broke her down without even using her," She told Terrell. "What will you do?"

Terrell just laughed as Ashley smiled innocently. He wasn't even mad at her anymore as his cock throbbed slightly. "So you'll do anything I say without backtalk?"

"No, my Pharaoh," Skylar said as her head was still touching the floor. Her pussy was leaking more juices. She was getting more excited thinking of how he'd use her.

"Go get it," Terrell told Ashley. Ashley got up and went to her locker, which was directly behind Skylar. She slammed it shut, startling Skylar for a moment. "Now look up."

Skylar finally raised her head and there she saw Ashley wearing a strap on and a vibrating butt plug. Terrell stood next to Ashley, his fat cock erect and grossly thicker than the strap on, but was slightly shorter than it.

"It's time we put you in your place," Ashley spoke in a dominating tone, something Skylar never heard before. She grabbed Skylar's hair and pulled her face closer to the strap on. There, she repeatedly slapped the strap on across Skylar's face multiple times, her voice slowly melting in anger. "I told him to ask you out because he always had a crush on you. I was with him a few months before he asked you out. He wanted you to be a part of our relationship because you were always sexy to me. I wanted to fuck you for so long but I never wanted it to ruin our friendship. Then you did this to the one guy who made me feel beautiful for the first time all my life and I hated you. I thought of hurting you for so long. I wanted to make you cry. I wanted you to suffer. You put my boyfriend in jail for fucking what you fucking whore?!"

Ashley had tears in her eyes. She was really emotional about the situation. Skylar began to softly cry as she opened up about it.

"I was raped by a black guy when I first started high school and I felt so happy to be wanted," She said through her tears. "I was always the fat girl. No guy liked me. I never got to be touched in the way I wanted. Then I was raped and the guy made me feel wanted, but he kept calling me a fucking ugly pig. He called me fat, obese and told me that I'd only be attractive to fat fetish weirdos because I was so fucking hideous. Then I lost all that weight. And when Terrell asked me out, I panicked. I made the false rape accusation because I thought it would keep him away from me, it would keep all the bad thoughts away. But it didn't... I went out every weekend for two months to be gangbanged and raped because I miss that primal attraction. I'm so sorry for ruining your life Terrell. I'm so sorry Ashley. I'll be a good girl. I'll make things better."

Ashley got on her knees and began to kiss Skylar passionately. They both were forgetting that they were crying and were now so passionate in the way their tongues melded and twisted together that it felt that time had almost stopped. That is, until Ashley broke the kiss and used her finger to tell Terrell to get closer. There, Ashley got behind Skylar and lightly held her hair as the white girl slowly licked his black cock. Her pink tongue danced on his shaft and head for a moment before she began to drag it down towards his hanging nutsack. She kissed the area where his shaft met his balls and began to lightly suck on it, causing Terrell to let out a soft groan.

Ashley giggled and rubbed her friend's hair, impressed that she was doing something so skillful. But Ashley didn't want to just watch. She grabbed a handful of Skylar's hair and pulled her head back. She then spat in Skylar's mouth as she gasped out in both surprise and disappointment. Then, before Skylar could close her mouth, Ashley forced her friend's head forward, shoving Skylar's mouth onto Terrell's cock. Immediately, Skylar gagged and pulled away but Ashley forced her head forward again, this time moving Skylar's head back and forth, giving Terrell a blowjob with her friend's mouth.

"Fuck..." Terrell said through his teeth as he enjoyed the feeling of her warm mouth on his massive meat. Skylar looked up at him, her head moving back and forth like a piston. Ashley pulled Skylar's mouth from Terrell's cock. She then stood, smiling as her ass jiggled with the vibrating plug.

"We're not done yet, you filthy white whore," Ashley said as she turned and led Skylar in her direction. Once again at the bench, Skylar was forced to bend over on it with her lower half facing Terrell and her face facing Ashley. "Open up," Ashley said before shoving the strap on dildo into Skylar's mouth. Skylar gagged for a moment but felt comfort as it wasn't so deep in her mouth, but in moments, the dildo went deeper into her throat as Terrell shoved his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her roughly. His thrusts were strong and rough while Ashley remained still for a moment. No words or sounds other than Skylar's lewd, wet pussy, her ass smacking against Terrell's pelvis and her gagging were heard for several long minutes until she heard Terrell.

"Ready?" He asked Ashley. Ashley smiled and nodded. Then, as if they were a pendulum working together, Terrell thrust forward, pushing Skylar's body towards Ashley. Ash gave her own thrust, pushing Skylar's body back to Terrell. Those thrusts continued for around 5 minutes before their speed increased, becoming faster and faster until they were both practically thrusting at the same damn time. Skylar, who at first was enjoying the simple thrusts, was now a mind melted sex doll as both her mouth and pussy drooled from this treatment.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Terrell groaned.

"Me too, fuck!" Ashley moaned as she couldn't handle the vibrations from the plug and the thrusts at the same time.

Skylar, who was just a fleshlight at this point, continued to cum and gush. In a rush, both Terrell and Ashley pulled out of Skylar. Terrell released his cum on Skylar's back while Ashley put her foot on the bench and released a waterfall of juices all over Skylar's face. All three were panting as they enjoyed themselves. But it was far from over.

After giving Terrell a few moments to catch his breath, he laid on the bench. He was once again erect, his cock standing proudly like a skyscraper. Skylar got above his face and gently lowered herself onto his mouth. He began to eat out her white pussy gently, something she never truly got from anyone before. Ashley straddled Terrell and rubbed her pussy against his cock. Then, taking a deep breath, she pushed his cock all the way inside of her, his rod once again being trapped inside of a fiery wet hole.

"You're so sexy like that," Skylar told Ashley as she watched her ride on Terrell and grind herself on him. Skylar was just pressing her pussy down on him, squashing him but learned from Ashley. She ground her pussy against his beard and moustache, as well as his lips and tongue. She was enjoying it so much more in that regard.

"Thank you," Ashley said lustfully. "You're doing good. He's really enjoying it so much." They both continued in that fashion until the girls came on his face and cock. Skylar kissed him roughly, tasting herself all over his lips and tongue before Ashley shoved her out of the way and rubbed her dripping pussy on his mouth and lips then kissed him roughly, forcing her tongue down his throat. Once the kiss was over, Terrell took a deep breath and sat up.

"Ready for the final course?" He said with a wide smirk. He looked over at Ashley. She grew increasingly nervous and smiled shyly.

"But baaaaabe," She said softly, "we haven't done that in a good while."

"Oh no, it's not gonna be you penetrated this time. Get the strap on; we're gonna truly mark her body."

Getting the strap on back onto her body, Ashley stood as she watched Terrell pull up a chair. He sat down on it and pulled Skylar onto his lap. Then, he slipped his cock back into her pussy. Ashley watched as the two had slow, passionate sex like that for several moments before she grabbed Skylar's hips, which caused the white girl to moan out and gasp. Then, she prodded the head of the dildo against Skylar's asshole before slipping it inside of her. All three, once connected began to fill themselves with pleasure as they fucked each other in the double penetration position. Skylar continued to switch between kissing Terrell and Skylar over and over, only stopping once once or twice to gasp and moan.

Terrell was thrusting up and down, sometimes being still to let Skylar bounce or Ashley thrust as Skylar's body pressed against his lewdly. She was burning up on him.

Ashley was thrusting roughly. She slowed down to pull back Skylar's hair or twist her own nipples to moan out in pleasure. She was enjoying this pleasure all three of them were in.

After 10 minutes, they all once again came, all of them reaching pleasure unimaginable. It lasted for what seemed like forever before they all got up and left the showers.

******

Two years later, Ashley arrived home to find Skylar's kid sleeping with Terrell on the sofa. She smiled and sat beside him, kissing his cheek. Skylar was coming out of the shower, smiling as she saw the two people she loved sitting next to each other. She kissed Ashley gently and sat directly under Terrell, right between his legs. Everything was better now that she left school to be a full time mom. Terrell was able to graduate and was able to head to college to get his associate's. He's planning to get his bachelor's. Ashley went to college and is now studying under business to further plan out their life.

"Go to the bed," Terrell told Skylar. She smiled, knowing she was rubbing his bulge to get him up. Ashley could only smirk and giggle as she was handed baby Kayley. The baby girl looked just like the perfect caramel child and in moments, she just sighed in bliss as she heard Skylar moaning in pleasure as the white trash bitch she is.