All Comments on 'The Showers'

by ArminiusMerivale

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ArminiusMerivaleArminiusMerivalealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Feedback is always appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is extremely difficult to read because it has been happening in RL since before anyone reading this was born. A lot of lynchings happened because a woman decided to falsely accuse a servant or slave of raping her. I guess those women thought it was funny or something.

This hasn't changed. In 2012, a 16 year old named Brian Banks was falsely accused of rape by a classmate of his and was incarcerated on her word alone. No actual evidence of rape, just "He did it" was enough. He was in jail for over 5 years before finally being exonerated. This is the only case that has ever gotten any media attention. This shit is common. Way more than most people think.

I personally knew two guys, not close friends more like acquaintances, that were falsely accused of rape and the way this story depicts it is actually pretty close. Everyone IMMEDIATELY turned their back on them without ever hearing them out including people that knew that it was bullshit. Surprisingly, they were not kicked out of anything that they did probably for legal reasons, but they were grossly punished & hated on , and of course the chicks were treated as being heroic and brave. After a bit of time, both guys were able to convince each chick to admit the lie to stop any procedure or investigation but that only stops the risk of incarceration, the rest of the damage was already done and at least as far as I know, both guys kept being seriously mistreated by people around them as a result. I guess at least they didn't get thrown in prison but their lives were completely fucked by the stupid whores that told the lie. The women suffered zero consequences for what they did and I'm pretty sure that that's what always happens.

So basically, I don't find this story at all sexy or erotic but although I'm not into race-play stuff I greatly enjoyed it. It's pretty satisfying to read a story where justice is actually served. Those irredeemable cunts deserve as much sympathy and mercy as they show the men they accuse: None. Fuck 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poop

ArminiusMerivaleArminiusMerivalealmost 3 years agoAuthor

To anon, I greatly appreciate your comment and feedback. I wrote the plot as a thought about something I've wanted to write about for a very long time. I wanted there to be more consequences but at the time of writing it, I only thought of how the situation itself was hot and the revenge one would like.

I am sorry your friends went through horrible things about it. I've read stories from other men and I always fear that happening to me myself. It's terrifying as a thought because one woman decides to lie and undermine actual assault victims (I am a former victim of assault myself so it pisses me off greatly.) I'm truly sorry that happened.

Your feedback was helpful. It's not for everyone but I was trying new ideas for once. It's been a while since I wrote a story so I wasn't sure how it would turn out. And I'm sorry for the late reply. I have been very busy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous