The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were several times she wondered whether she should break it off now, before it got even stronger. She knew how distraught she had been with the breakup of her ex-husband and this already went beyond that. She knew if they broke up later, she would be devastated and she didn't know if she could take breaking up with Joe. Better to cut it off now before it got more intense. As scared as she was, she couldn't bring herself to cut off this relationship. He was her dream come true and she just hoped it would not end badly.

Each night their kiss good night was longer, deeper and more powerful. It had been 10 days since they met, their fifth night of Joe walking her home and their kiss seemed to never end. Joe had her crushed against his body and Jessa could feel his hard-demanding cock burning into her belly. She desperately wanted to feel him inside her and feel her needy pussy stretched around his cock. She moaned a sweet needy little moan as she ground her thinly covered pussy against his fully enraged cock.

Jessa wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped deeper in his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. Joe's hands automatically grabbed her ass cheeks to keep her from falling, but that also thrust his cock directly against her clit. Jessa felt a fiery, burst of passion ripple through her body as she desperately ground her clit against his cock. Jessa ripped her lips from his as a whimpering scream escaped her lips.

She buried her face in his neck as she whispered passionately, "Oh Joe, that monster of yours went past my navel and I'm on fire. I need to feel you inside me."

Joe pressed her against the bulkhead as he began to rain kisses all over her face. His cock was pressed hard against her clit, shooting bolts of carnal lighting through her body. She whimpered as she writhed, pinned between his maddening cock and the bulkhead. Jessa kissed her way up his neck to his ear and whispered, "Take me, please take me. I have to have you; I can't wait anymore."

Joe suddenly stopped, holding Jessa's trembling body in his arms. Her chest heaved as her frenzied, and aroused body gave in to the tender, wanton passion flowing through her veins. As the lusty fog lifted from her eyes, she saw Joe staring at her. His hot, wistful look painted her with his lustful desire, but he didn't move, just stared at her. His hard painfully aroused body still had her pinned against the corridor wall, but he didn't move or make any attempt to take her like she had begged him to do.

In a voice quivering with desire he whispered, "Jessa, for the first time in a very long time I've met somebody that I really like. Hell, it's way more than like, I'm falling for you. As much as I would love to take you into your room and screw your brains out, I want more than that. I want our time to be special. I want to take it slow and know the real you. Both of us have been hurt by jumping into a relationship too fast and I know neither of us wants to make that mistake again."

"Soon I want to take you on a very special date and if we still feel the same as we do now, I promise to make love to you through the night. Baby, to me you're like an incredible five course meal. You are something to be savored, cherished, and enjoyed for a very long time. You have no idea how hard this is for me to say, because I want you in the worst way. I want to see the passion etched in your face and I think you want me just as badly. Every night I have erotic dreams about us and soon I hope reality will surpass the dreams."

Jessa whimpered as she realized he was not going to make love to her tonight and she frantically nibbled on his neck wanting him to know how desperately she wanted him. She grabbed his ear lobe in her teeth and nibbled on it before whispering, "Joe, I dream about you making love to me every night. If reality comes anywhere close to my dreams you can have me for as long as you want me."

Joe slowly let her slide from his arms until she was standing on her shaky legs. He held her tight for a few more seconds, bent and kissed her lips tenderly before ushering her into her apartment. Jessa slowly walked trancelike into her apartment, still not believing that she was going to bed alone ... again.

Her apartment was nothing more than a bed attached to a bathroom. There was a tiny closet and drawers built in the walls. She figured prisoners had a larger room than she did. As she leaned against the closed door she suddenly felt very alone. She had always been very independent and never needed anyone, so being alone was a natural state, but this was different. She was usually okay being alone, but now she didn't like it at all.

She shivered and then stripped off her clothes still in the fiery haze Joe had lit inside her. She didn't know which was worse, the loneliness of not having Joe next to her, or not feeling his lips or hands caressing her inflamed body. She flopped into bed with her mind and heart still spinning from her time with Joe, but her hands automatically began reliving Joe's caresses.

Jessa was in bed with her hands frantically trying to sedate the white-hot and all-consuming passion that Joe had ignited inside her, when her phone rang. She lurched off the bed hysterically grabbing the phone, believing it was Joe. However, it wasn't, it was her boss and now she was going to have real problems.

The emergency call from her boss changed her schedule and she was going to have to work a double shift in two different areas. So, for the next week the only time Joe and Jessa got to see each other was while she was working.