The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many times, these two sides of him would get in conflict. For him that was the problem with the divorce. The engineer side of him said he had made a mistake and he needed to logically find the problem and correct it. When it came to matters of the heart there was nothing really to fix. He could try and be logical and look for flaws, but ultimately his heart overruled any logic. The heart wants what the heart wants.

He hoped that it was real, because like it or not, he had fallen in love with Jessa and he was going to have to deal with whatever came their way. He knew he couldn't be without her and he could tell that she felt the same.

Chapter 4

The next week was chaos for both of them. Jessa's shift at Westworld came to an end but was replaced by a shift in the Medieval Room and she still had the shift at the Wolf Den. So, their time together was very limited and generally only in public settings. So, Joe's promised date was still on hold until she could get to a single shift.

They wound up having little daily dates, catching snippets of time whenever they could. Every day they seem to get closer and closer. Neither could stand to be away from the other and it was like part of them was missing when they were apart. Likewise, whenever they were together it was like they had come home and they were in a place where they belonged. Anybody who saw them together knew these two people were deeply in love. It was just as obvious that they wanted to be ripping each other's clothes off and making love. The obvious sexual tension between them was so strong neither could keep their hands off the other.

Sex, or lack of it, was the only thing that ever fought about. Both of them had very high sex drives and Jessa's job kept her turned on almost all the time. Joe's refusal to fuck her was driving Jessa crazy. She understood Joe's viewpoint, because her first marriage and also been mostly based on sex as well. She may have understood, but that still didn't quell her frustration. She desperately needed him to take her home and ravish her on a regular basis.

Joe wanted that too. He frantically wanted to drive Jessa wild and keep her cuming all night. The seeing her face scrunched up as the orgasmic tidal waves rushed through her, but she was more than that. He felt her deep in his heart and he didn't want to screw up the best thing that ever happened to him. He was convinced leading with sex and killed his first marriage and he wasn't going to do that with Jessa.

This was also starting to cause problems at Joe's work. Jessa was really starting to distract Joe and everyone in his department wanted to know who Jessa was. He was discreet so he wondered how they knew about Jessa. When he asked the question to Wes, he burst out laughing. Joe hadn't even realized he knew the answer, but at one point over the last several weeks he had called almost everyone in his staff Jessa.

Part of running a 24 x 7 staff is that you will get calls late at night for decisions on operational issues. Since most of Joe's dreams now involved Jessa, every time he was woken up out of a sound sleep, he would call out Jessa's name. His staff was a bunch of very smart people and they immediately picked up that their boss had a new love interest. Now at nights whenever they called for a decision on something, they would introduce themselves as Jessa. Several even went so far as to use a falsetto voice and tried to play the part of Jessa.

It was all good fun, but Joe was not used to being the butt end of the joke. During the day many of the staff would introduce themselves as Jessa when they came into his office. During one staff meeting they introduce themselves as Jessa numbers one through 30. Everyone in the department was having a good time at Joe's expense, but he really didn't mind because he had the real Jessa.

Business was also hopping because they were having lots of issues in the liquid engineering department. The biggest problem was maintaining water pressure as well as vacuum suction. They seemed to be having an abnormally high failure rate for both the pressure and vacuum pumps. In addition, there were a large number of leaks in both systems that kept the "Sewer Rats" busy.

The "Sewer Rats" were finding large numbers of leaks not in the usual piping locations, but in the guest rooms. So, they had to coordinate with maintenance to seal all the leaks. This was one of the many problems trying to maintain customer comfort. All of the sinks and showers were designed with normally pressurized water squirting out of the various nozzles.

It seemed like they were going through a bad patch and Joe talked with the room maintenance supervisors to make sure every customer room was checked for pressure and/or vacuum leaks. At the same time, he had the sewer rats" go through all the water pressure lines and make sure all the seals were tight. Once again, he had his people automatically reseal all the connections.

Both of their jobs were limiting their time together with both Jessa and Joe were feeling the frustration of not being able to see each other. Joe would take breaks and go see Jessa at work. However, they had very little time during these breaks and would have to be satisfied with quick kisses and deep meaningful hugs.

In the medieval room Jessa was once again a dancer, but her costume was truly spectacular. Her costume consisted of a leather frame around her breasts and nether regions with chains in between. The chains were theoretically there as her cover for her breasts and camel toe, but all they really did was make a more elaborate tease. While she danced her breasts and nipples would be alternately covered and then revealed again. It was actually the most erotic costume she had worn.

Joe had very mixed feelings about all of this. That was his woman up there showing off her spectacular assets. It bothered him at all these lecherous men were all ogling the woman he had fallen in love with. However, it was her job and damn she did it well. He knew Jessa loved to perform, she loved being on stage and having all those eyes following her every move. So, he knew he had to get over his uncomfortable feelings and support the woman he loved.

Joe was right Jessa actually loved this costume and it allowed her inner tease the freedom to express herself. The chains were a harsh caress against her nipples and it was all very arousing. Likewise, as she danced the chains pounded against her pussy lips and clit, adding fuel to her smoldering passion. When Joe entered the room, her smoldering passion caught fire.

The chains pounding against all of her sensitive flesh along with Joe's hot lustful stare had her trembling as she danced. She was so aroused she did some things she would never have done without Joe there. As she danced her hands caressed all of her body, wishing it was really Joe. Her fingers wrapped the chains around her nipples, pulling and pinching on them, sending white-hot jolts of ravenous craving through her gut.

With her hands roaming over her body she teased herself, as well as her audience, so she kept pinching her engorged nipples. Eventually one of her hands found its way to the chains covering her pussy and she used the chains to tease her clit. She even slipped a finger inside her pussy, taking her erotic tease to a whole new level.

Jessa was in an erotic fog and this tease was for one person and one person only. Her eyes had glazed over in a lustful stare and the entire audience faded away, except for Joe. She was dancing for Joe alone now, wanting her hands to actually be his. She pretended that all of her teasing was actually Joe doing this. While she danced, she was in an erotic dream and Joe was making love to her.

When Jessa's break came, she was expected to mingle with the customers, but this time she came straight to Joe. Jessa jumped into Joe's lap and attacked his lips jamming her tongue deep into his mouth in a passionate needy kiss. While she was madly kissing Joe one of her hands grabbed his and put it between her legs. Joe took the hint and slid 2 fingers into her drenched slot. She quivered in his arms, moaning into his mouth as his fingers slid in and out of her. Her teasing dances had her hotter than a firecracker and his fingers quickly took her to the edge of an orgasm.

By this time Joe knew the signs and used his thumb to rub one of the chains over her clit. Her whole body arched in a rigid explosion of passionate fury. Her breath locked in her chest, but her fingernails were digging holes in Joe's shirt and furloughs in his back as she desperately tried to hold on to him. Her breath suddenly came back and she screamed her completion into Joe's mouth. As Joe felt some of her muscles relax and her orgasms start to release, he resumed his passionate torment of her out of control pussy.

Her lips left his as she started gasping for breath with her eyes melting Joe's heart. They were also filled with passion, awe, gratitude and a mixture of love and lust. As he jammed his fingers deep inside her and rubbed her clit directly, her eyes popped wide open in surprise. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body exploded for a second time. Her lips and body were shaking in a massive orgasmic spasm, with hard cramping tremors taking control of her body.

Her head slammed into his shoulder with her mouth biting into his shoulder in an attempt to stop her screams of orgasmic rapture. It worked because the only sounds that came out her grunts and barely contained wails. Joe was in such awe of her athletic and body consuming cum he toyed with the idea of making her, for a third time. However, he thought that was too cruel so he relented and pulled his fingers from her pussy. He did however, use those wet fingers to pinch her nipples causing her to gasp and moaned as she whispered into his neck.

"Oh Joe, you're going to be the death of me. However, I couldn't think of a better way to die than writhing in orgasm in your arms."

Jessa pulled back her head and looked smilingly into his eyes. She was glowing with satisfaction and sighing with contentment. Her eyes smiled and glistened with deep adoration, but her body still shook with the occasional tremor. For the most part the effects of her orgasm had vanished except for the glow on her face. Joe thought she had a radiance that a woman gets only after being satisfied by her man. At this moment Joe was convinced she was the most stunningly gorgeous woman he'd ever seen.

Joe was jerked back to reality as he heard Jessa gasp. She had noticed the damage she had done with her fingernails and teeth leaving bloodied furrows in his skin. She looked horrified at what she had done and then she stammered out an apology.

"Joe, oh Joe, I'm so sorry let me take you to the bathroom and dress your wounds."

"No need baby, these are battle scars I will proudly wear and if it's the price I have to pay for watching you cum like that, I will gladly pay it again. Do you know how spectacularly beautiful you are with the bliss and rapture of an orgasm on your face?"

Jessa smiled sexily and her eyes held the promise of much more to come as she whispered, "I think you're prejudiced. Besides, whatever I look like during orgasm is because you put it there and you don't have an objective opinion."

Jessa started giggling, but suddenly she saw her boss walking their way. She gave him a quick kiss, jumped off his lap and ran back reluctantly to the dance cage.

Each night after both her shifts were over, they would have a quick drink and then Joe would walk her home. Their night walks progressed from hand holding, to arms around each other and stops for kisses along the way. Both of them were having a very hard time keeping their hands off each other. Most of their time was spent holding each other, kissing or snuggling with each other. At times like these conversations seemed overrated and most of their communication was done with their hands and lips.

After this week was over so were Jessa's double shifts and now, they finally had a chance for that nice date that Joe kept talking about.

12