The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessa twisted her face, so she could again capture his lips. She softly kissed and nibbled around his lips. It was one of the most loving and seductive kisses he had ever felt. She whispered, "You never just fuck me, but instead you always make love to my heart, body and soul. Every time I am consumed by your love and the blissful rapture you ignite inside me."

Jessa starred into Joe's eyes with a kaleidoscope of emotions swirling in her eyes. She tried to talk, but the feelings clogged her throat. Finally, she croaked, "Joe, you are my master, and I am not scared anymore. There is no more fear, and now I am completely and unequivocally yours ... all of me. I am truly your love slave from now on; I'll never doubt or question anything you do. Now I know how true your heart is and how much you love me."

As she talked, Joe got this big lump in his throat and couldn't say anything because she's right. He would have stepped in front of a bullet if it protected her. His eyes began to water as well as he kissed her. He kissed her again trying to show her how he felt about her, and as they kissed his cock began to thicken and harden inside her.

She felt him again filling her with his love, and she began to rock her hips trying to feel more of him inside her. This time when they made love, it was both of them together full of love and emotion. It with slow, sensual, and erotic as their bodies moved together with their deep love for each other. This time they came together both in body and spirit as they reaffirmed their love.

Afterwards Jessa fell asleep draped across his chest. Joe could feel her heart beating against his chest and could feel his own heart overflowing with love for this woman. He now knew that both of them had found the person that they were truly supposed to be with. After tonight there could be no more doubts, she belongs to him, and he belongs to her.

While she was sleeping, Joe ordered some food then called the restaurant that they were supposed to eat at tonight. Joe spoke directly to the manager because the food was going to be free tonight. Joe had worked out an agreement with some of the entertainment managers for Jessa to give a free show and demonstrate her dancing talents. However, after tonight's loving catharsis he couldn't do that, so he tried to reschedule for the next night.

The manager was truly pissed, but then again Joe had expected him to be angry. His entertainment for the night was canceling, but now he told Joe they are going to pay a penalty. It was going to be a different kind of show, and he would have to pay a second penalty the following week. Joe knew this could be trouble, but he didn't have another choice.

He hung up the phone and wrapped Jessa tightly in his arms. As he held her close, she murmured in her sleep, "Oh Master, so happy, I love you, Master."

They slept that night tightly wrapped in each other's embrace. Once during the night Jessa rolled out of Joe's arms, but both of them frantically grabbed for each other and pulled themselves back into their embrace.


Chapter 14

Jessa wound up purchasing both the shred and the fishnet dresses but decided to wear the black, shred dress for their special night out. The best way to describe the shred dress in its original design, is that it is a black dress with slashes cut across the front and back. The slashes can be large or small slashes that reveal body underneath. This design went several steps beyond that, and it was in effect a group of black strings held together with the front, back, and side seams. The dress left many different options for displaying a spectacular figure underneath.

Jessa spent a long time in the bathroom getting ready. When she came out of the bathroom, she struck a pose and asked, "How do I look Master?"

In a repeat of their first date, Joe stood frozen with his eyes bugging out, and his mouth hanging open. Jessa giggled as she twisted and turned, watching all the strings open and close around her body. She looked at Joe and said, "I love this dress, I feel so sexy and beautiful. It's seductive in its beauty. It doesn't really hide anything but really draws attention to all the sexy parts. Don't you think so Master?"

All Joe could do was nod his head up and down. He was still dumbstruck by the way she looked in the dress. He was still frozen as Jessa skipped over to him giggling as she snuggled into his arms.

Jessa pushed his mouth shut with her finger and whispered, "Thank you Master, for the dress. I think it makes me look beautiful enough to be your love slave. I will be proud to be shown and displayed as your property Master, especially in this dress."

Jessa did look spectacular with all of her fabulously toned body on display. Her breasts were never actually concealed, and her nipples were prominently pushing the strings around. As she walked around, the slashes would shift open and close alternatively revealing and concealing different parts of her body. Her small, tight ass stretched open on the back of the dress revealing large amounts of skin underneath. The dress was ten time more alluring than being naked, because everyone was afraid to look away. They were thinking they might miss a succulent piece of Jessa peeking through the constantly shifting slashes in the dress.

The dress was a sheath that had a tie over each shoulder holding it on. As she walked, she shifted her hips with a more dramatic display as her skin shown through in tantalizing glimpses. The shifting of her hips would reveal sections of her toned belly, womanly hips, or naked legs underneath. As she walked around the room, Joe knew it would be obvious to anyone looking at her that there was nothing underneath that dress. Tonight, that was the purpose, to display and reveal Jessa and her passion to an audience.

Joe finally shook himself out of his adoring stupor and said, "Babe, you are dazzling and everyone is going to be jealous that you're with me. However, by the time the evening is over, they will be seeing you at your most beautiful: bound, nude, and writhing in orgasm."

Jessa still wasn't used to being loved or cherished the way Joe did. She looked sideways at him and realized just how proud he was of her. She looked up at him saying, "Oh Master, if I were wearing panties, I would have just soaked them. I can't wait for you to show everyone your mastery over my body and my heart."

Joe put his hands on her shoulders turning her, so that she looked into his eyes and said, "I think we need something else, something to let everyone know that you belong to me. Maybe we need a slave collar to let them know that you are indeed my love slave."

Joe opened the drawer and brought out a beautiful, custom designed silver choker/collar with rings for attaching bindings. Inside it was engraved, "To Jessa, the loving property of Joe McKinney." Jessa stared at it with her jaw falling open. She rushed into his arms, her eyes glistening with emotion. For Joe, the elation on Jessa's face was worth every penny.

Jessa held on tight to him for a few seconds before she looked up at him and said, "Oh Master, it is stunning. Does this mean you're collaring me? Does this mean I am forever yours?"

Joe looked into her eyes with a very serious look and said, "Yes, it does my love — if you accept it! Jessa, I love you. I want you to be mine, but collaring you is a big step and a huge commitment. Before you put this on, I want to know; is this something that you want and is this something you can live up to?"

Jessa was still looking at Joe when he told her that he wanted her to be his for all time. Jessa gasp audibly. The tears of joy that were swimming in her eyes overflowed and began to run down her cheeks. Her look said it all before her breathless words ever left her trembling lips, "Oh Joe my Master, I have never wanted anything more than to be yours and yours alone. To be collared by you would be the greatest joy in my life, so yes, I want to be yours forever. I want to prove to you that I am worthy of this honor. I want to be the slave you will always be proud of. Please Master, I'm begging for it, please may I wear your collar?"

She buried her face in Joe's chest and started sobbing tears of happiness. She wrapped her arms around Joe and clung desperately to him, trying to crawl inside his skin. Her look of love and her answer were everything Joe had wanted and hoped for. He bent down, put his arm under her legs, and scooped her into his arms, so that he could cradle her tightly. He carried her over to the chair and sat down with her in his lap. The minute he cradled her in his arms, Jessa wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her face into the crook of his shoulder as she cried her tears of joy. Joe held her a minute, stroking her hair and caressing her cheek, cherishing the deep feelings that were pouring out of her eyes.

Joe put his finger under her chin and lifted her head away from his shoulder, so he could look into those watery eyes so full of love. In the absence of a full collaring ceremony, Joe knew he needed to validate what they were about to do. So, he began, "Jessa, you have given yourself freely to me. You have promised your heart, your mind, your body, and your free will to me. You freely call me master and have promised to obey every command without questioning or hesitation. You have proven your love and devotion to me time and time again. With this collar, I accept the gift of your submission. With this collar, I bind you to me forever. Jessa, you are forever mine. As your master, I promise to always love you, take care of you, and protect all the gifts that you have given me."

Joe put a collar around her neck. With a very audible snap the collar closed. The loud, audible snap was like a switch being thrown for Jessa. She knew she was owned, loved, and cared for by someone she loved more than life itself. Tears of joy started rolling down her face again. This time she didn't hide her face and kept her eyes glued to his. Her eyes said everything that she needed to say. She was completely his, devoted and unwavering with bottomless, unquenchable love. Even though her eyes said it all, she felt compelled to tell her master this, and in a soft whisper full of love and passion she said.

"Joe my love, you have taken me from a lonely and meandering life and showed me the depths of love that I never knew existed. You have given my life purpose, meaning, love, and passion beyond my understanding. You have proven your mastery over my heart and body every day. With every fiber of my being, I love you. Nothing in my life prepared me for the joy you brought into my life, and there are times I've been overwhelmed by what you give me."

"You are my master. You have given me everything that I have, but I have nothing to give except me. This I give freely. Master, I am your property, I am your slave, and I devote myself to you completely and without hesitation. I will never say no to you or deny you anything. Master, Joe my love, I didn't know happiness like this existed. My heart feels like it's about to burst with love for you. I promise to be the best love slave you've ever seen. I will always make you proud."

He kissed her softly and deeply with a moving kiss that sealed their commitment to each other. As their lips separated, they stayed close breathing each other's air with their eyes melting each other's hearts. Joe knew that they needed to get to the restaurant, so he instructed, "My pet, there is one other way I want to show everyone whom you belong to. Stand up my love."

When she stood, he pulled out a black, leather strap and had her turn her back to him. He snapped the strap to the back of the collar. The strap also had leather cuffs attached to it, and he pulled her hands behind her and buckled the straps around her wrists. As he turned her back to face him, she was positively glowing. Her face still contained all the love and devotion that she had, but there was also pride of being owned by Joe and anticipatory passion for what was to come.

With her arms folded behind her, her shoulders pulled back and her chest thrust forward. The shreds of her dress completely lost the battle to contain her spectacular breasts widening the gaps between the strings. They had widened to the point where her breasts were almost completely bare and firmly on display, with the strings being almost an adornment to her sensuous display. She stood regally showing her pride of being owned by this man, but her hard, turgid nipples displayed the passion lurking inside.

Joe looked at this spectacular woman who has devoted herself to him and realized just how lucky he truly is. At this moment, she was truly the most dazzling woman he had ever seen, with her body artfully displayed and wrapped in a sensuous dress. Her face glowed with love, and fiery passion radiated from her eyes. With her arms bound behind her and the collar around her neck, she looked every bit the love slave ready to be sacrificed at her master's altar.

Joe's eyes roamed hotly over her thinly concealed body, and when his eyes returned to hers, he said, "You are my pet, my slave and my woman. Tonight, you will also be my toy to play with, and your master plans on conducting a passionate concert on your body tonight."

Jessa's eyes darkened a little bit with her fiery lust more prominent in her eyes. The love and devotion were still there, but his words kindled the fire smoldering in her belly. She softly licked her lips in anticipation and said, "Master, I've never felt more beautiful and desired than I do right now. I'm yours to do with what you will and I am excited to be your toy for this evening. I can't wait to see what kind of magical desire my master can create using my slave's body. Please Master, take me to dinner. Let everyone see that my body and all my passion belong to you."

Joe looked into her smoldering eyes and nodded his head. He lightly held her arm and steered her out of the apartment. Joe held her possessively with an arm around her waist as they walked to the restaurant. Jessa looked regal, as though she were on a runway, as they walked to the restaurant. Their entrance garnered more attention as people stopped and ogled the extremely feminine vision on Joe's arm. Joe noticed that Jessa stood a little straighter with her shoulders pulled back and her breasts thrust forward, but her eyes were only for him.

Jessa enjoyed having everyone pay attention to her, ogle her, and strip her naked with their eyes, but only because she wanted them to know that she belonged to Joe. She would cast sideways glances at Joe to make sure she was presenting herself the way he wanted. The look she saw in his eyes was one of cherished pride. She preened a little, straightening her bearing, defiantly proud to have Joe showing her off like this.

She wanted everyone to know that she was owned by this man with his arm around her. Jessa wanted everyone to look and be jealous of her master, because everything they saw belonged to him. She proudly displayed her master's property, proud that she was taken by a master that loved her so deeply.

As they walked into the restaurant, they were taken to a special table up on a dais center stage. They were surrounded by all kinds of torture implements, and as Jessa got closer to the stage the lust in her eyes started to burn brightly. Her eyes roamed over all of the medieval tools and her body shook with anticipation. She knew soon her master and the man she loved would be using them on her. Her mind was a jumbled mess of erotic anticipation, but she knew he was going to make her night an erotic masterpiece. The smoldering in her belly caught fire, and her whole body began to throb in anticipation of what was to come.

When they got to the table, Joe turned her to face him and tilted her head up to look into his eyes. He could see the fire had lit inside her. Her eyes were glistening with lust, and her nipples hardened even further. Her hips shifted back and forth trying to control the throbbing between her legs. Joe could tell she was ready for him to take her right there, but he needed to build anticipation a bit more. He cupped her face in his hand and looking into her eyes he questioned, "Are you ready for this my pet?"

Jessa took a deep shuddering breath, sensuously licked her lips, and said, "Oh God, yes Master! Please show everyone that I belong to you, show them I am your slave, and I will do everything you command of me! Show them what you can do to my slave's body, and how you can make me cum with just a word. I am yours Master, and I breathlessly await your commands!"

Joe thought she was laying it on a little thick, but that was the purpose of the show. Joe put both hands on her shoulders as his fingers toyed with the bows holding Jessa's dress on. He slowly began pulling on the bows as his eyes held her expectant gaze. Jessa's gaze flared brightly as the bows parted, and her dress began to slide down her body. Joe could hear the audience's excited murmur as the dress slowly revealed Jessa's body. In an unplanned moment of showmanship, several of the strings caught on Jessa's hard nipples. For a teasing moment the dress hung, not willing to reveal the treasure underneath.

The weight of the dress tugged on Jessa's nipples, and fiery bolts elicited a moan from Jessa. Her resulting deep, gasping breath forced her breasts to wobble enticingly, but it also allowed the strings to slide from her nipples. The dress cascaded to the floor, and Jessa threw her head back shuddering with the excitement of being exposed to the dinner crowd. Jessa stood totally exposed, proudly naked in front of the crowd. Conversations died until there was only respectful silence and admiration in the room.

Jessa's eyes glanced around the crowd watching all the eyes caress her displayed form. Every eye in the room was on her and she felt powerful, drawing passion and desire from the audience. She tightened her muscles, posing in presenting her erotic form to the crowd and at the same time she snuggled up to her master letting everyone know who she belonged to. The erotic power inside her shuddered in anticipation of what was to come. This would be the first time an audience has observed her submit to her master's control and her body was already quivering in expectation.

Joe took the opportunity to set the stage for things to come. "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce everyone to my slave." He looked down into Jessa's eyes, and she was looking at him with pride and love. Joe slowly trailed his hands down her body, showing and presenting Jessa to the expectant crowd as he continued. "This dazzlingly beautiful woman has given her body to me to do with what I will. In other words, she is my love slave and will do whatever I command."

"During this evening's show, my slave and I will be demonstrating several pieces of bondage and torture equipment. All the equipment is here already on display. All of this equipment will be available for purchase at the store called "Sinful". My slave will of course be the star of this demonstration, with her fiery passion under my complete control. The show will start in 45 minutes, but first I have to feed this gorgeous beauty her dinner."

Joe seated Jessa at the table, with her arms still bound behind her back. She knew she couldn't eat and just like their first date Joe would be feeding her. She knew Joe would be teasing her throughout dinner. To make sure they could see she twisted in her chair just enough so the audience could see what he was going to do to her. Joe liked the way she presented herself but made some slight adjustments, so the audience could get a completely unobstructed view of this incredible woman.

Joe could see the lust blazing in her eyes and the micro-tremors of her muscles underneath her skin. He had come to know the signs very well, and he knew his beauty was quivering in fiery anticipation. He looked at her and asked, "How are you holding up, my pet?"