The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the minute Jessa walked into the restaurant, she felt everyone's eyes caressing her through the gaps in her dress. She felt like an exotic queen being escorted and presented to an audience of lusty admirers. Her whole body quivered with anticipation of the show ahead. She glanced sideways at the man she loved with every fiber of her being. She knew by the end of the night, he was going to turn her into a quaking mass of erotic splendor, and she was going to experience things she only dreamed of.

Her hands clutched at her arms behind her back, digging her nails into her skin with her legs trembling as she envisioned erotic scenes of things yet to come. When Joe stood her in front of the audience, she felt every eye ogling her, peering through the shreds of her dress trying to see more of what was slightly hidden. In a moment of frozen ecstasy, her master untied the bows holding her dress on. As it slid slowly down exposing her to everyone's lustful gaze, her breath caught in her chest as erotic flames flooded her body. When the shred caught on her nipples, the sharp tug sent throbs to her weeping pussy. For a moment, her cum almost took her away.

She fought back the orgasmic pulses as her master looked at her with love and pride. Jessa looked out as her master presented her naked to the audience. She felt every eye, tongue, and hand caressing and nibbling on her. As she stood, she stretched to her full 5'4" height including her 3" heels, pulling her shoulders back and thrusting her breasts forward. Jessa felt beautiful, sexy, desired, and proud that she belonged to this man.

"Oh Master, I almost came when you took the dress off me. The excitement I feel when you show everyone that this naked slave is yours, takes me right to the edge of a cum. When you described to the audience that I was going to be the object of the bondage and torture demonstration, it was almost too much. I had visions of being tied to the table while everyone ate their dinner off of my body. It took all of my control to keep my orgasm at bay."

"Master, you make me feel so very beautiful; more beautiful and desired than I've ever felt. When I'm with you the world doesn't matter, and I am the object of all of your love and desire. I feel so safe when I'm with you, and I feel secure enough to do anything you want without hesitation. I know you will always love me and never hurt me. I can only do this with you Master, because you are the only one that makes me feel safe, protected and loved."

Dinner arrived and just like their first date Joe would nibble, caress, and tease Jessa in between bites of food keeping the fires burning inside her with her excitement always at its peak. Jessa was gasping with heavy, excited breaths throughout dinner, and his constant teasing had her nipples thrusting out like pencil erasers. Her womanly folds were weeping her special nectar creating pools for his enjoyment. Several times, Jessa felt her womb cramp with her internal passion blazing and almost pushing her into her orgasmic abyss. She was crazy with a foggy need, and the show had not even started.

As the table was cleared, Jessa looked over at Joe with unrequited passion evident in her eyes and on her face. She licked her lips with hunger and tasted the remnants of her dinner, but her hunger was not for food. In a voice quivering with desire she said, "Oh Master, you have my body quaking, and we haven't even started the show. I love the way you play my body like a fine instrument. You make my body sing and make me feel things I've never felt before. Master, I just wish you could drape me over this table, fill me with your huge cock, and make me scream your name as I cum in front of everyone."

Joe had an amused expression on his face and wrinkled his brow as if he were thinking of something. He looked back into Jessa's eyes and said, "That's a great idea my pet, but we'll have to save that for another day."

Joe stood up, went behind Jessa's chair pulling it out, helping her stand. He turned her so that she faced the audience, and he was behind her. He wanted everyone to see how incredibly passionate this woman of his truly was. He wrapped his arms around her and teasingly caressed up her thighs and over her belly cupping her large breasts. He lifted them presenting them to the audience, and with his thumb and index finger began to stroke her rigid nipples until they stood diamond hard against her soft skin.

He pushed his nose through her hair until his lips were right next to her ear. Then he whispered, "Baby, there must be at least 50 people watching me stroke your nipples right now. In a minute, those same people are going to watch my fingers slide deep into your pussy."

Jessa laid her head back against his chest and arched her back thrusting her tits towards the audience. Her head shifted softly from side to side, and she passionately moaned, "Oh my God Master, you are showing your slave off to everyone. You are showing everyone how your slave's body is your toy to play with. You are making me shiver with need as you show everyone who owns this body, and that I am powerless to stop anything you want to do. Oh God Master, I need you inside me, and I need your big cock filling me up."

Joe's left hand continued to toy with her nipples as his right hand slid down her flat, muscled belly. His finger teased her clit until he felt her hips jerking spasmodically, then he slid his fingers through the folds of her womanhood. He curled his fingers inside her, caressing her G spot before coming back out caressing her clit again.

Jessa's body began to squirm and writhe within his arms. Her lust lidded eyes were watching the audience's reaction. Her mouth hung open gulping passion laden breaths. In a faltering voice punctuated by sharp gasps she moaned, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, MY MA MASTER ... OOHH GOD, OOHH MASTER, GOING TO CUM!"

Joe pinched her nipple hard and said, "Hold it my pet; we have a long way to go. I'm just giving the audience an appetizer and preview of the passion that is about to be unleashed upon them. You are incredibly erotic as you struggle to fight the fire ready to consume you. I guarantee you my pet, by the time I let you cum there won't be any dry pants in the audience."

His fingers trapped her clit and began to pinch it softly. Jessa's hips jerked in an erotic spasm as the white-hot jolt seared her already inflamed body. She barely regained control of her body just before she gave in to her cum. As his fingers curled back inside her, Jessa began to feel like an erotic marionette. Her master knew all the right buttons to tweak and just how to take her to the edge. He kept her writhing, denying her body's needs as he kept pulling her marionette's erotic strings.

Watching the audience's reaction to how her master toyed with her body, only made the fire inside her burn that much hotter. Jessa felt her nipples swell and ache as he relentlessly teased them. She felt her belly quivering with the strain of holding back her passion. Her mind seemed lost in her erotic fog as she moaned a deep, needful plea. "OOOHHH GOD MASTER ...YOUR DRIVING ME TO CUMM ... MMAASSTTEERR, OH GOD PLEASE!"

As Joe continued toying with this magnificent woman, he addressed the audience, "You can see how passionate a slave she is. She desperately wants to show you the fire that her master creates inside her, but you see she can't cum until I give her permission."

Joe pulled his fingers from her body, and Jessa sagged against his chest. He began to unbuckle her arms from the strap behind her back. As he was doing this he whispered in her ear, "You look so beautiful right now my pet. You're glowing with heat, love, and passion with your radiance brightening the room. I'm so very proud of you Baby."

Jessa moaned and whimpered her acknowledgment to his complement. However, right now all she wanted was her master's command to cum. Once her arms were unbuckled and the strap taken off her collar, Joe led her over to a horizontal bar hanging from a chain. On the two ends of the bar were manacles, and he slipped her hands into the cuffs making them tight.

Joe gave her a quick passionate kiss, then nodded to the stagehand. The bar started to rise into the air stretching Jessa's arms above her head and her feet off the ground hoisting her into the air. Jessa felt all of her weight pulling on her arms and wrists with an exquisite stretching pain pulling at her shoulders. She thanked her master that she was stretched erotically with gravity dragging and pulling at her body. When her feet were about three feet off the ground, Joe nodded again, and she stopped.

Nonetheless as her feet left the ground, Jessa felt her back pop with the gravity pulling at her hips, thinning her belly, pulling on her ribs, and lifting her breasts. For Jessa pulling and stretching seemed to intensify the passion coiled inside her womb, and she groaned erotically. Her smoky, lust filled eyes met her master's, and his determination to drive her insane with lust was plain for her to see.

Jessa scanned the crowd reveling in their reaction as her master took control of her body. Every eye in the audience was watching Joe hoist her into the air. Everyone's eyes were wide open making sure they didn't miss a thing. Men and women alike were also licking their lips in anticipation.

Jessa quivered with the same anticipation, partially to see the audience's reaction, but mostly to experience what her master had planned for her. She knew everything he did tonight would ultimately be for her pleasure, and she trusted him more than she trusted herself. It had taken a lot of guts for her to cross that boundary between playing at bondage and really giving herself to him. Now she couldn't imagine it any other way and couldn't resist giving him all of her. She had found where she belongs and what finally makes her happy.

She was now high enough to see over all the stage and watch the audience's reaction. The anticipation was so thick; everyone could feel it. She saw men already adjusting their pants, freeing their already engorged cocks. Some had pulled their dates into their laps and had already begun teasing, while others were kissing and groping each other. One woman had stripped and was currently sucking her man's cock. All of this and they hadn't even started the show.

Jessa felt goose bumps all over her as she stared into her master's smoldering eyes, while he readied himself to rekindle her blistering passion. In addition to the heat, his eyes also held softness and love, and she knew this wasn't just about the show. She felt all mushy inside and knew this would be real. Joe was not an actor and only could do this show with her because he loved her. Her heart pounded in her chest as she knew this would be real. He would really be her dominant master, and she would be his toy and love slave.

She felt a big lump in her throat, and subtly her whole body ached to have him touch her. With all that knowledge, the audience faded into the background. Her whole focus was on the man she loved, the man she would do anything for. She looked into his eyes and saw his tender, loving craving and knew they would be making love for real in front of an audience.

Jessa tore her gaze away from her master and looked into the audience. Every eye was glued to her stretched and lavishly displayed body. She saw all of their eagerness and felt their shameless anticipation pouring into her. All the licking lips, sweaty palms and lustful stares invaded her body. Her nipples hardened even more while her womb cramped with twisted, passionate need.

Her eyes returned to her master, and she gave him a look that told him she was ready to be his play toy. She was ready to be the focus of his desire, and her eyes pleaded with him to push her lustful boundaries. She was ready to give these people a show they would never forget. However, she also wanted it to be a night neither one of them would ever forget either.

Jessa's eyes followed Joe as he went to a rolling cart and pulled close to her. He pulled a cat of nine tails from the top of the cart and slapped it against his leg. This was a little different because it was made from ultra-soft deerskin, and even the hard swing from this cat of nine tails would only feel like a light slap.

As he walked towards Jessa swinging the whip in his hands, Jessa didn't feel any fear only exhilaration and excitement over what was to come. She knew Joe would never hurt her. He was here to make love to her as master of her heart and body. Joe swung the cat of nine tails over her breasts, and the soft deerskin felt like a master's caress on her nipples. Even though the cat of nine tails did not hurt, the sound of leather hitting flesh sent erotic ripples through her form.

Joe turned to the audience and said, "In Medieval times hoisting somebody into the air by their arms was a form of crucifixion. If left long enough, they would die of suffocation; however, often times whips were used to drive the demons and evil spirits from the body. Whips like this can also be used to inflict erotic torment. I'm not going to punish my slave, but instead I'm going to use this whip to tease her into an erotic frenzy."

Joe began to lightly strike Jessa on her legs, ass, belly, breasts and finally directly on her pussy and clit. Each strike was like a dominant caress, harshly titillating the area that it had struck. Jessa was gasping mildly, because Joe was very good with this whip. His aim was perfect with the tips caressing her tightly bundled, erotic nerves.

Very quickly Jessa was writhing in the air, but there was no fear or pain only erotic torment. Joe seemed to find places that she never knew were sensitive, like the backs of her knees, her armpits, the undersides of her breasts, and her inner thighs. Joe watched her breathing and squirming very closely to determine which spots were the most effective in driving her wild. Once he had catalogued all her erotic spots, he kept whipping every part of her sinfully displayed body until she was gasping in need and pleading for more.

Joe put down the whip and picked up a feather tickler. He looked into Jessa's lust glazed, lustrous, green eyes before he started. She was close to the edge, but her eyes were begging him to push her further and show everyone that she belonged to him. So, Joe did just that and started using the feather tickler on her already engorged nipples. Jessa felt her nipples throb and felt as if they would explode if he continued.

Her head thrashed back and forth between her arms as her master lovingly tormented her body. He used the feathers on her other sensitive spots as well before he traveled across her belly and moved on to her pussy. The feather tormented her already red and inflamed clit driving Jessa closer and closer to the point of no return. Once again, he was watching her eyes, mouth, and body movements closely to determine her limits.

The feather on Jessa's clit was driving her crazy with her stomach muscles bunching and knotting with efforts to either get more or less stimulation. At one point, Joe had to steady her hips because she was swinging wildly in efforts to try to finally reach her cum. As he stopped her wild swinging, he could hear her whispering to herself, "Oh God, oh God, oh Master please, please Master let me cum."

Joe put down the feather and moved to a slapper. Her already inflamed and overly sensitive flesh reacted violently to the harsh slaps. A slapper is two or more pieces of leather that pop together when striking someone. This one was made out of very soft leather, so once again, it didn't hurt Jessa. However, the loud pop that the two pieces of leather made slapping together made it seem as if it should have hurt.

He used the slapper on her ass and belly before giving some slaps directly on her nipples. These were like a shock of high-voltage electricity, and Jessa felt her whole body convulse as the shock went straight to her desperate pussy. Her eyes popped wide open with the shock and with the knowledge that she couldn't stop the orgasm that was on its way. Joe followed up with a slap on her belly, and that small amount of pain allowed her to regain control of her impending cum.

Her eyes looked at her master, thanking him for saving her from coming without permission. Joe followed with a couple of slaps directly on her clit, and again high-voltage shocks ripped through her body. The fire inside her was now a roaring bonfire. Both of them knew the slightest touch, and she was gone.

Seeing Jessa writhing in the air was driving Joe crazy, and he had to have some of his woman. So he dropped the slapper, walked over grabbing her legs, and threw them over his shoulder. He started sucking, licking, and nipping at her pussy. Jessa's hips immediately spasmed thrusting her pussy into his mouth trying to get more stimulation. She felt as if she had been on a fast freight train going over a cliff, and there was no way to stop the orgasm rushing towards her.

Jessa started screaming to her master about her impending orgasm, "OOOOOOHHHHHHH MA MAASSTTER ... OOOHHH GOD MMAASSTER GOING TO CUUMM ... MAKING MMMMEEEEEEE CCUUUUMMMM!"

Joe pulled his mouth away from Jessa just long enough to say, "Cum my pet!" Then he immediately sucked her clit back in his mouth.

Jessa started convulsing immediately with her stomach muscles clenching and releasing, alternatively bowing and contracting her body. For several seconds, Jessa's eyes were blinded by the explosive fireworks in her head. Her mouth was open in a silent scream of completion, and she couldn't breathe with her chest locked in her orgasmic frenzy. Her wildly convulsing body would normally set her swinging wildly across the stage if Joe hadn't been holding onto her legs.

Joe knew her body by now and knew her clit would be sensitive after her first cum, when he kept lightly sucking and licking around her clit keeping her at her orgasmic peak. As she finally caught her breath, she screamed her master's name for all to hear, but he kept driving her from orgasm to orgasm. After several minutes of continuous orgasms, Joe could see her stomach muscles knotting and becoming fatigued. He started slacking off, so she could come down from her massive cum.

Joe nodded to the stagehand, and he started lowering Jessa into his arms. As she started coming down, he cradled her still twitching and spastic body in his arms. He waved to the stagehand, so he could come and unbuckle her hands. Once she was free, he pulled her tightly to his body, and she wrapped her still thrashing arms around his neck.

Jessa quivered as she mumbled into his neck, "Ooooohhhhh Ma Ma Maassstter, ccaanntt sstoopp ccuumming ... trying ttooo ssttoopp!"

Joe carried her over in front of the chair. Then he addressed the audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, there'll be a quick intermission while you're drinks and food are refreshed. Then we will move to Act Two."

Then he sat in the chair and turned his attention to Jessa. He held her tightly, kissed her face, and stroked her hair while her body began to calm down as the thrashing moved to shaking and to quivering and finally to the occasional shudder. The whole time she was whispering, "Oh God Master, you do such incredible things to me. You truly are my Master. Oh God, I can't stop quivering inside!"

No more words were said. Joe held her while both of them gazed into each other's eyes, knowing that what they felt could never be put into words. Jessa snuggled deeper into Joe's grasp relishing the feel of his heat on her skin. She felt his large lump in his pants and knew that he wanted her just as bad as she wanted him.

Out of the corner of her eye, Jessa scanned the audience to see their reaction. Almost everyone looked flushed, with many openly making love to their partner. There were men and women on their knees making love to their partners. There were men and women, women on women, and men on men, but all were passionately embracing the show they had just seen. Jessa shivered again, not only with what her master had done to her in front of the audience, but also with the firestorm of passion they had created in the audience.