The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 10

Story Info
Joe and Jessa get Married.
4.3k words
4.66
4.7k
8

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely start out as a love story and continue to build with fiery passion. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from you and love your ideas for the continuation of this story or ides for new stories.

*****

Chapter 22

At the same time Jessa was reveling in her dress selection, Joe left the engineering section and began his long, lonely walk to the board room. Deep inside he felt like a man walking to the gallows and the phrase "dead man walking" seemed appropriate to the way he currently felt. Joe walked for about 15 minutes, slowly meandering through different corridors, through three security checkpoints and was finally at the board room door. He took a deep breath and knocked to receive permission to enter.

Joe didn't know what to expect, but it's not what he got. There were seven men in a semicircle standing facing him. They all came over and shook his hand while Joe responded with befuddlement showing on his face. He wasn't sure what was really going on here, but for now he played along. All the men seemed fairly young for their position, but a couple seemed more worldly and hardened. It was one of these gentlemen that spoke up

"Joe, may I call you Joe?" Joe nodded yes then he continued.

"Joe, twice now you and your girlfriend have created new, innovative, and more importantly crowd-pleasing shows. We didn't know until recently who your girlfriend was, but in every instance, we knew you were involved. All of us trust the engineering staff, so we know everything about all of you ... everything."

His stomach clenched with what could be construed as a veiled threat. Saying he knew everything about the engineering staff, Joe wondered what they really meant by that. His mind snapped back as the gentleman continued.

"You are under a contract to the engineering division, but your girlfriend is under a contract to the entertainment division. Your girlfriend will continue her act in the Aladdin Room, and the Dance of the Seven Veils will include your addition. Her passion combined with her beauty may be required in several other shows, at our discretion and of course you have no say."

"However, we have also noticed that you have a flair for the dramatic and can create different kinds of shows. So, we want you to come and help with the shows, direct and participate in them when necessary. We are prepared to offer you a second contract with the entertainment division which would double your current salary. Your girlfriend would also get a promotion and corresponding raise. What do you say?"

Joe stood flabbergasted, with his mouth hanging open. This was more money than he ever even dreamed of and this had gone a completely different direction than he had anticipated. He took a couple of deep breaths and responded, "Sirs, I am very honored, but I need a chance to think about this and talk it over with Jessa."

The gentlemen's posture stiffened just subtly, "That's fine Joe, but let me give you a couple of things to think about. First, your girlfriend is already under contract to the entertainment division and we can force her to do anything we want. That includes the original Dance of the Seven Veils, or even some very private and special shows we have in the Medieval Room." He paused here and gave Joe a wink.

"Second, we don't have to bring you in on this or offer you anything; we could force you to do our bidding. We are talking about a carrot here, but don't you ever forget we have a big stick, as well. I will give you some time to think about this Joe, but we will expect your answer within 24 hours." He paused staring directly into Joe's eyes with a look of malice and hard determination. In a voice full of cruelty, he added, "Joe, take the carrot or not, but either way you and your girlfriend are going to do our bidding. She is a lovely creature and it would be a shame to use her in some of our more brutal shows because of your stupid pride!"

The gentleman turned his back on Joe and walked away. Each of the other Board members gave Joe a hard glare then did an about-face and walked away. Joe watched the mob leave, then turned to leave the way he came in. His mind was spinning in a thousand different directions and he didn't even remember leaving the secure board room. He wound up back in the disco where he first saw Jessa dance and got a drink.

He started to think about all the options and which ones were realistic. Then there was the unexpected buy off offer. Never in his wildest dreams had he anticipated doubling his salary and putting on the golden handcuffs or in this case the golden gag to keep him quiet. It made sense when he thought of it in hindsight, because that's why they were all here in the first place ... Money. Everyone who took these jobs was exceptionally well qualified and they were paid an exorbitant salary, so why wouldn't he expect a bribe.

People were used and abused based on the amount of profit they could bring. The Board could rape, pillage, kill, and realistically do whatever they wanted to anyone they wanted. Joe thought about the start of all of this, and it was Jessa. He had fallen in love with this very gorgeous, smart, driven, loving woman. For him she was perfect in every way, emotionally, mentally, physically and she loved him as much as he loved her. All of his life he had had fantasies about a woman like her and now he had her.

If she hadn't come along and he hadn't fallen in love with her, the Board would never have been challenged. However, she had come along and he had fallen in love with her, so now he didn't have a choice. He had to protect her and he had to keep her safe, which meant he had to take on the Board or they would leave Las Vegas permanently. Joe smiled as he thought about this. He may be in for the fight, but he had Jessa and that made everything worth it.

It all seemed very cut and dried once he thought about it, but he knew none of this would be easy. He looked at the clock and realized that he needed to collect Jessa and get to the Chapel so they could be married. Joe finished up his drink, and with an expectant spring in his step he went to go find Jessa.

Chapter 23

Joe walked in to 'Sinful" expecting to see Jessa dressed in a wedding gown ready to go to the Chapel. He was met by all the staff, sales ladies and seamstresses, of 'Sinful' that all seem to have an amused, but expectant smile on their face. He didn't see Jessa at first until they all parted and let Jessa make an entrance from the back of the store. Joe's mouth went dry just before it fell open and his eyes opened wide at the unbelievable vision in front of him.

Jessa was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and definitely the sexiest bride. Joe was speechless and he just stared as she walked up to him and put her hand under his chin, closing his mouth.

"Master, you have to stop doing that. You're going to make me think I'm something spectacular," she giggled.

"Oh, my God, Jessa, beautiful doesn't even do you justice, baby. You're stunning, gorgeous, radiant, elegant, dazzling and you are just glowing. It's just not fair to all the women in the world that you should look like this. I have one word, baby ... WOW! Do a sexy strut for me, baby."

She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him down for a quick kiss. Then she did a stripper strut to the other end of the room and back. The top of the dress was a presentation for gorgeous breasts and the flared bottom of the dress showed off her tiny waist, killer abs, womanly hips and gorgeous dancer legs. The diaphanous fabric the staff had added to the dress only added to the teasing titillation of her whole body.

Joe thought this was the perfect wedding dress for Jessa. The dress was an exhibitionist's dream and presented her tight womanly body in spectacular fashion. This was nowhere close to a wedding dress, but damn she looked unbelievably beautiful and on display for all to see.

"WOW ... you look unbelievable Jessa. When I see you like this, I realize that I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you as mine. Not only are you my slave, and my property, but in a few minutes, you're going to be my wife."

The entire staff of 'Sinful' burst out in applause and cheers. They were all very proud of the dress they created that they were even happier about the upcoming nuptials. It seemed to be rare in this den of iniquity to actually see a beautiful love story come to life and now they have. Everyone hugged and kissed Jessa and hugged, kissed or shook hands with Joe and then they all disappeared leaving the two lovers together.

Jessa came up to him and wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest and whispered, "No, Master. I'm the lucky one. You've shown me love and passion beyond my comprehension and you've taken me as yours. My life has changed into an unbelievable dream since I met you and I love you so very much. You've made me so happy when you collared me, when you claimed me and now even though you don't have to, because you love me, you're going to marry me. Oh Joe, my Master and my love, never in my life have I been this happy. You made me feel beautiful, sexy, desired and loved; you make me feel like a complete woman and now all I want to do is spend the rest of my life loving you."

"Then let me take you to the Chapel and make vows before God and the world that you will forever be mine and I will forever be yours", Joe said. He then gave her a gentle but very emotional kiss and they started walking to the Chapel arm in arm.

The entire engineering staff was waiting as witnesses at the Chapel and all the women from 'Sinful' followed them as well. Not just Joe's department, but all departments and their complete staff were there. Joe didn't think anyone was missing. He nodded to George and he responded by giving him the thumbs up indicating everything was ready.

Needless to say, much the entire congregation had the same reaction to Jessa's 'Wedding Dress' as Joe did and as he escorted her to the altar, he saw lots of jaws hanging open. All the Geek engineers were not used to being in the company of such a stunning woman, much less one wearing the incredibly revealing dress Jessa was wearing. Anybody in that room would've given their left arm to be in his position. Any of them would be glad to pay homage to the goddess on his arm.

As they walked down the aisle, Joe looked over at Jessa and saw her looking at him with a total and complete look of love plastered on her face. Joe didn't think she had any idea the effect she had on every man in the room, because Jessa was only looking at him. She only cared that she was beautiful for Joe. However, every eye in the room followed her, soaking in her spectacularly displayed body.

The ceremony was a very short, sweet service. The Justice of the Peace asked if Joe wanted Jessa to be his wife and his response was; "Yes, absolutely and forever". When he asked Jessa, her response was; "Yes, he will be my Master forever."

Afterwards they signed legal documents formalizing the marriage and a lawyer brought up the power of attorney. They both signed that document as well and then they turned to address the crowd. The crowd all came forward and everyone seemed anxious to give Jessa a kiss or a hug. The tradition of kissing the bride was put to the test and only when everyone was satisfied did Jessa join Joe in front of the reception table. Joe gazed lovingly into Jessa's eyes for a moment before he turned to the crowd and said.

"First, I want to thank everyone for coming to this special occasion. Jessa is now my wife, and I know all of you will always be there for us. The entertainment group has already made and offer and some threats against Jessa. We know that they will try and coerce her in any way possible to do their bidding. I can't allow that. She's the love of my life and she's my wife, and I will protect her at any cost."

"All of us have been here for several months and we all know what the entertainment group is capable of doing. They're basically a bunch of thugs. Last night Jessa danced at the Aladdin Room. At the end of her dance they were going to publicly rape her as part of the entertainment. Gentleman, we can't allow our girlfriends, wives and daughters to be brutalized by these people."

"I have met with the Board and they have made proposals to Jessa and myself and given us 24 hours to respond. At this point Jessa and I are ready to give up our positions here and leave Las Vegas. Things have gotten a little to brutal and they seem to be running this place like a bunch of gangsters. If any of you have any other ideas other than leaving Vegas, please let us know."

"Now if you will pardon me, Jessa and I have some husband and wife things to attend to." The whole crowd erupted into cheers and wolf whistles. Joe calmed the crowd by holding up his hands and continued, "Thank you for coming. Everyone, on the table to your right are celebration cupcakes and a glass of champagne."

Jessa and Joe walked over and both clinked their champagne glasses together, linked arms and washed a shared bite of cupcake down with champagne.

"Now, if you gentlemen will excuse me, I have this incredible woman standing next to me that I have to protect from the predators trying to get her. In addition, we have to consummate our marriage."

Everyone cheered and shouted as Joe pulled Jessa into his arms and gave her a deep passionate kiss with his tongue trying to find her tonsils. She pulled herself into his kiss giving just as much as taking. As their kiss ended their lips didn't part as they stayed together touching and everyone around them faded until Joe only saw Jessa. Joe caressed her naked flat belly and slid his hands around and cupped her naked ass, as she moaned into his mouth.

"Oh, Master can we please go somewhere and have you claim your slave wife? Oh, if my Master wants to, I would like you to give me a baby too."

So together they quietly skulked out the back and headed to their apartment. For the next hour, Jessa and Joe made love to each other, slowly, sensuously and passionately as only two people truly in love can. Joe did his best to give the love of his life a child and he didn't know if they did, but it would not be for lack of trying.

Chapter 24

As they lay cuddling in each other's arms, Joe told Jessa about everything that was happening. She had known something was wrong and that Joe was worried about something. Now she knew what.

Joe was very surprised that Jessa didn't completely freak out. In fact she did the exact opposite. The longer he talked, the more she snuggled into his arms. As Jessa kissed and nibbled over his face and cuddled deeply into his arms, some of the worry went away. Soon he had forgotten everything else except this succulent woman molding her body to his and as he looked into her eyes he knew that was her plan.

Joe rolled over so that he was on top of her and looked into those loving eyes and he knew she was worth fighting for. As long as they had each other, everything would be okay in the end. He caressed her face with his hand and she lovingly nuzzled into it. He could swear she purred as he gently kissed her. Joe looked at this beautiful woman and felt his whole body ache with all the love he had for her.

He knew he had to get back to the engineering section and he gently said, "Thank you, my baby. Without you I would be going a little crazy right now. Thank you for loving me the way you do. You're completely unselfish love gives me the strength to move forward and do what needs to be done. It's going to get nasty, my baby, but at times like this I know what I'm fighting for. I love you, my wife."

Jessa's eyes glistening with emotion as she said, "I love you my husband and Master. Even if I died tomorrow, the love you have given me in the last few months was worth it. I've never felt more desired or loved, and whatever I have to do to keep you I will do. I know will fight the board fight to protect me and I want you to know I will do my part to protect you, my love."

Jessa looked at Joe and she could see the torment in his eyes. It seemed as though the entire fate of Vegas Entertainment Complex rested on his shoulders and she knew it was her time to reassure him. She reached up, running her hands up both sides of his face, forcing him to look at her. She stared longingly and lovingly into his eyes as she whispered, "You completely have me. No matter what happens, I have you and you have me. You have guided me so that I can feel emotions, unimagined joys I never thought possible and love without measure."

Jessa saw his eyes darken as he looked at her with a myriad of emotions. The fiery lust that made her weak in the knees was there, but there was more: belief, trust, obligation, dominance and vulnerability. They were all wrapped up in the emotion called love. At that moment his eyes reached inside her and held her beating heart in his hands. She had never felt the depth of emotion that enshrouded her right now, and his eyes said he was feeling the same.

Joe pulled her tight into his arms, crushing her against his chest. In a soft voice choked with emotion he said, "Your love and belief in me has made me strong. I will need all of that strength to face what is coming. The only thing I can't face is losing you, so I need you to stay safe. More than any other time I need you to do exactly as I say. The Board of Directors will try to get to me through you, so we have to be together to stop them."

Joe bent down and raked his teeth across Jessa's neck in a show of erotic dominance. Afterwards, he pulled back and growled, "Who do you belong to?"

Jessa felt the searing heat ripple through her and her breath caught in her chest for just a second before she answered, "You, my master." She arched her neck in a primal act of submission, offering her exposed veins to his ravenous mouth. Then in a husky voice added, "I belong to you, and only you!"

Joe accepted her act of submission, lovingly kissing and nibbling over her exposed veins. Jessa moaned and trembled in his arms, praying that he would just take her one more time before he left. Joe nibbled up to her ear and whispered, "Take care of your Master's property and don't let anyone near you that you don't know. There are battles I have to fight, but I'll be back to give you what you crave and take what I want."

With emotion thick in her voice Jessa whispered, "I will always be yours and you will be mine. You have guided me into this joyous love, but now it's my turn. If my master gets lost in the darkness, I will be a beacon of light and find him. I will always be here for you, ready to serve you, but sometimes serving is more than just following. If my Master needs me to be strong, I am. If my Master needs me to lead him back to himself, I will, because I am yours."

Joe knew that Jessa's submission did not make her weak. It actually made her stronger than most women. It took real strength to put your body into the hands of someone else. She opened herself completely to him and allowed herself to belong to him. She had the spirit to serve his needs, the love to comfort him and the wisdom to be an asset to him. Again, Joe felt his resolve strengthen and the need to fight for her life and honor.

Both of their eyes were glistening, their hearts open and exposed, but beating as one. Their mouths slammed together in a deep loving and emotional kiss. It was a cathartic kiss that seemed to wash away all their worries and by the time it ended both of them knew their love would survive anything. Joe stared into Jessa's bottomless eyes, losing himself there for a few moments, before he kissed her and left to go to the engineering deck.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12