The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jessa watched him walk away and she had the urge to fling herself in his arms keeping him with her. She was afraid of anything that would take away her love, but she had the strength to bear it gracefully. She had the fortitude to stand boldly beside him and the love to surrender herself completely to him. However, she felt achingly alone when he wasn't with her.

Joe's walk to the engineering deck was interrupted by the manager of the Medieval room and the owner of 'Sinful'. The manager of 'Sinful' put a hand on Joe's chest and said, "Are you forgetting something Joe? Something was supposed to happen in the next few hours, don't you remember?"

He had completely forgotten the penalty show that they had to do. This was supposed to be a demonstration complementing the bondage show they did the Medieval Room. He didn't really want to get into this or do this show. Unfortunately, he knew the manager of 'Sinful" would be a problem if they canceled the show. She was very tight with the Board and if he didn't follow through with the show, he knew she would report it to the Board.

For several minutes he tried to dissuade the manager from doing the show today. In the mist of his dissertation Jessa walked up and stood behind Joe. He tried telling her that he had meetings and when that didn't work, he tried sickness. Jessa was standing in front of her; she was the star and she wasn't obviously sick. So she offered to find a substitute for Joe and the show would go on as scheduled. Joe would never let anyone else touch Jessa, so he caved and agreed to do the show.

He knew if he could put it off one more night it would never be done. However, the manager was adamant and said she had a large audience already lined up. The show had to go on tonight at 3 o'clock. If it didn't, she confirmed his earlier thoughts and threatened to blab to the Board of Directors.

Joe felt trapped, knowing that if he couldn't keep the Board off their backs until midnight, they would be forced to make some kind of a decision. On the flip side having Jessa as his wife somehow changed things, but he didn't mind showing her off in front of the audience. She was a devout exhibitionist and seemed to love it even more when it was the man that loved her was directing her on stage. The manager was adamant and he couldn't think of a way out, so the show had to go on.

Joe told Jessa that they would have to do the show and get her makeup ready. Jessa sounded excited as she responded, "Yes, master."

He remembered how incredible their night at the Medieval Room had been. He had gotten a thrill directing Jessa in the show. When they were together on stage, he only had eyes for her and had almost forgotten about the audience. However, the audience's reactions never let him forget they were there and it only added an extra thrill to their performance. Watching Jessa explode in erotic fury under his direction made him feel omnipotent.

It was one of those moments that brought them closer together. She put herself completely under his control, without any regard or knowledge of what was going to happen. That complete and abiding trust affected him more than she would ever know. On the flip side having her orgasm on his command had been staggeringly erotic and made him want her all the more. So maybe doing this show wouldn't be so bad!

12