All Comments on 'The Shy Boy and The Ageing Whore'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 4 years ago

I'm knocked out. This has to be the best ever story I've read on this site. It's erotic, it's romantic, and it recalls all those anxious teenage years when we were first discovering the joys of a 'mature' woman to fuck. I was lucky enough to be in that very group and like James, she taught me so much over a period of time. She wasn't a whore, but knew how to act like one when needed! 5 Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So great!

Spectacular and heart warming, a true classic to be cherished. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WONDERFUL!

Quite possibly, they both found what they needed. Please write another, where they get married, have an egg planted in her womb, and she has his child. With her background, quite possibly the first time she found genuine, true love... everyone deserves it!

me_kinme_kinalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Please write more continue the story

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Truly lovely

I loved this! So much compassion and genuine caring, and that’s exactly what I’m after. I also loved both characters. Just perfect!

I have to check your other stories now :)

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all your kind comments,

so glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed inventing it, X

NegamerguyNegamerguyalmost 4 years ago

Wonderful Begining!!

Five stars and a fav! I hope there is more to this sexy couples story

bigmg2000bigmg2000almost 4 years ago
Great Start

I hope this continues.....let him rip open her tights.

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
This comment was sent by Disago:

"I can actually feel the nervousness of James on the Sofa. Lucy, questioning herself multiple times in front of the bistro’s bathroom mirror - Yeah, I can totally relate. That first scent ascending Lucy’s stairs. The awkward internal anxiety between the two, yet still able to openly communicate. The emotionalism you weave internally in each character’s mind; a simple, yet stinging vision of a nylon-exposed knee at the theatre; the virginal, rejuvenated innocence in separate and total balance; and the way you deliciously gave Lucy and James that initial and deep motionless moment of two beings becoming One. I am completely besotted with your words and imagery. Completely. You’re an amazing read, Rach - an amazing read."

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

"Damn. I really enjoy your stories, especially the last one about the ageing whore (she's wonderfully sexy). Nothing gets me hotter than a woman that loves to show her nylon clad legs. Can't wait for your next story."

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all of you who took the time to comment :)

I wasn't sure this one would be popular as there is not much nookie in it, if you liked this one you may like another one about a young man's Milfy desires called Yakov's Mom:

https://www.literotica.com/s/yakovs-mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great!

You are just soooo good, punkie, love your stories, this too, very much

CowboyRickCowboyRickalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Beautifully written. I loved it.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
All first times should be like that

Very good writing, a little tenderness and care, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice reader-teasing

I like the way you lead the reader in, but then it's actually a mislead, since what we expect to happen doesn't happen! Then we have to wait and wait for the sex, which makes it more enjoyable when we eventually get there. I guess you're a girl who likes a lot of foreplay!

Oliver0Oliver0over 3 years ago
So, intimate and sweet and sex

I loved this, such a well written and enjoyable story. The perfect length and so much fun.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
For the love of the goddess of love!

This is romantic. Very passionate yet intimate. I love how you made the story. This is a real erotica. Not just fucking but making love.

I have the same issue like James. I think I need a teacher like Lucy. 5 stars for your beautiful work!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 3 years agoAuthor

A Fan's Glowing Compliments:

"This one hits really close to the home. Firstly, your wordsmanship is splendid and the way you narrate a story is everything to write home about. And this story is an exquisite beauty. Now, now let me just tell you this. I'm James. I'm so very similar to James that I feel this story is my biography. Well my biography barring the fact that I'm by no means attractive or charming and that I don't have a Lucy in my life... But hey if I don't have Lucy in my life right now, I'm not gonna lose faith. An investment of faith is required if the start-up of hope is to take off. Faith wouldn't let hope die. And God forbid if hope dies for me, I won't fret much because seeing James and Lucy get the happiness they deserve, I'll get mine. Thank you so much for making my day. And thank you ever so much for writing this beautiful story.

Warm regards, Ash.

P.S. And you wouldn't know what legs do to me!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite possibly the best I've read. According to this, they both needed each other. Please write another, where he makes her his WIFE, no longer a whore, and if it's not too late, have her bless him with her child, their child. Make her a true loving mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an absolutely marvellous, romantic/erotic short story. Again Nylonpunkie, YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. All the other comments below reflect my feelings for your style of writing. Another 5 stars for you.

MrViixMrViixabout 1 year ago

Thank you for your beautiful and erotic story. Five stars.

fredbrownfredbrown6 months ago

I wish for me and every young virgin to meet an angel like her for his first time at bat. This tale is now on my favorites list and thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She “loves” him so much as to tell him she will take him for the rest of their lives. She at the end of her sex life and he at his beginning. He will at least learn how to be comfortable with women and she will have a man to help relive and remember her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.