All Comments on 'The Shy One Ch. 10'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awsome story

Great story.

zfammezfammealmost 16 years ago
sad

yes, that's a sad ending for me. i am dreading the ending of Mouse. when i read stories, i really don't mind the unrealistic ending, like i'd be happier if they actually ended up together.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Great story, great ending.

Not the happy ending, no, but realistic, and about the best that they could hope for. Taking a page from Cider House Rules, they exhausted everything that they could possibly do with one another (except over a summer instead of a night). Beautiful work, Rob. Much more explicit and endlessly sexual than Mouse, but there's still a tenderness present.

Jena121Jena121almost 16 years ago
Wow - what a series

Rob that series was just so fabulous - I dont think that they missed out having sex in any place or way - I really loved it - just as much as I loved The Mouse series - keep UP the good work - all the best - Jena121 (Dee)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really well done!

That was a wonderful story. Loved the characters, the story development, how their relationship progressed and best of all the sex was delicious! Touched on all my fantasies and gave me some new ones. Really well written and enjoyable. Thank you!

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952almost 16 years ago
The Shy One Series

Fantastic story. Loved the way it was all tied together in the end. Sometimes real life enters into the fantasy and the ending was a real as it could get. Thanks for a great story.

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingeralmost 16 years ago
Well done!

Very well written story. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. They way you developed the characters, and progressed the relationship with Brad and Cassie really pulls the reader in. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One of the best!

I have been a loyal reader of this genre for a long time on literotica.com. This series is far and away the best I have read...period. Reading from my phone @ work has been tough, but I could not stop reading. I will start reading Mouse now. Hope it is half as good. Bravo Rob!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow.

Absolutely Brilliant. This has been the best series I've read on here by far. The ending was very powerful and emotional and really moved me in a way I've never felt before and can't describe. I've read it twice now and I still can't decide whether it's happy or sad. On the one hand they both moved on with their lives and ended up happily married but on the other hand they were perfect couple together and truly loved each other. Please don't leave it there. Please follow it up like the last line hints at. You're a sublime author Rob_mDear and I will start reading Mouse soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Shy but Sexist little Sister

I love Cassie and wish she was my sister. Sibling Incest at it's best I read the whole in the last hour, giving you five stars for each episode; Loved It!

Your my favorite author here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Shy One

I probably read 500 stories a year, maybe write 30. I can't touch this for emotional intensity. This has to go into my top 10 favorite stories list, a very exclusive group going back to 1993. Rob, I won't read a word of "Mouse" until you finish it. I can wait, take your time. Make it even near as satisfying as this and everyone will love you forever. --thanks, Ole Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks

the best so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sad

I didn't like the sad ending but it's still a great story. I don't care if it's more realistic this way. Also, I think it was strange for Brad to end up with Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More PLEASE

How about getting the other sisters involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please?

I love reading about Brad and Cassie, could you come back to do one more chapter of the future? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!!!!

ONe of the best series I have read! Very realistic and sensative!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best 10 chapters ive ever read

Really interesting and actually wasnt a waste of a one page bullshit....loved it ten thumbs up...100 applauses...and one hard-on...lol

hourihouriover 13 years ago
*secret smiles*

Loved it immensely...thanks for one helluva summer read lol

I'm keeping it on my Reading List *wicked grins*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tcr69

This was the best story I have read in here. I have been coming here for 5 years. I rarely read stories with more then 2 chapters, but this story made you look forward to each succeeding chapter....GREAT.....!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i have been reading this for 5 hours and its now 7 Am great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Now I'll read the rest of your stories to see if they're as good. keep it up.

MaximguyMaximguyover 11 years ago
Re read this and still think the same thing.

Wonderful story with an ending that just make me wish I hadn't read it at all. No matter how realistic or plausible the ending may be, it still is depressing as hell. We all have lives we live where maybe our true love doesn't work out. Reading it in my fantasy story is a true downer. Well written with great characters, but man what a depressing ending.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Mouse spoiled me

Another well written story, with terrific characters and action. But the Mouse series spoiled me; nothing has compared to that one. And like others, I would have preferred Csssie and Brad ending up together. Call me a foolish romantic.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
another ripper

really enjoyed this one too. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad to say

I didn't really enjoy this story. You could have changed the story around a little and left Lisa out of it and to me it would have been a better story. It just wasn't my thing.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 And happy Easter to you dear annony you fucking asshole

Great story if annony hates it , it must be good!

mReLEGANZAmReLEGANZAabout 3 years ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

seriously, fuck that ending. i visit this site to jerk off, not to have my motherfucking emotions played like a.....like whatever. im so pissed right now, i cant even finish. 5 stars, but wtf, i hate you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marrying Lisa was the only thing that kept me from crying at the end. Good call. She's a treasure and they were both lucky to have her.

babaloo92babaloo92almost 2 years ago

Great story. A bit uncomfortable with the use of the term 'rape' though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was a rollercoaster. With how much the earlier chapters made of Brad and Cassie's feelings for each other, I genuinely disliked the one about Cassie repaying her debt to Lisa since it just seemed so out of place with everything that led up to it. I just can't see Brad simply going along with Lisa using Cassie as a sex toy and him doing so was very disjointed from the rest of the story. It also kind of made me hate Lisa since it seemed like she was supposed to be a close friend and confidante while that chapter made it clear that she was just using both of them for her own desires, which also made Brad eventually marrying her seem very out of place. I think she would have been much better in the story if she had been more like Aimee, and covered for them while bringing them together rather than using them both in her own game. I also didn't care for the epilogue either. I get wanting to give closure to the story but, with how that was done, I think it would have been much better to leave it open ended, and allow the reader to fill things in for themselves rather than write an ending where there's no chance of Brad and Cassie getting back together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous