All Comments on 'The Shy Wife becomes a Hot Wife'

by WifeANympho

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Puck68Puck68almost 3 years ago

Really well done. I thought the way the husband explained what he wanted the wife to do was excellent, and put this kind of fantasy (it is just fantasy, right?) in its proper light. The fact that it was Spring Break was a little bit of false advertising, as it wasn't really a Spring Break story, but the sex scenes were, as usual, very hot and very well written. Thanks! Keep up the great work!!

freddyfantomfreddyfantomalmost 3 years ago

Great story The first half was excellent very well written thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit. Absolutely a great story, well written and developed. How Alice went from being a repressed housewife into a woman who as many cocks as possible, with her husband's consent. What we need now, is a follow-up detailing her new life-style at home. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best story yet, Just think if it was real and it was you?

though it is my dream even do just have of what I have just read., I would love to see the video I would share it when possible at home with friends there must be sequel ,

any thoughts...

Well written and good content

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

L hope my wlfe has to same experiences

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My husband asked me to be a “Hot Wife” for him. After a lot of discussion I decided to try it much like Alice. His goal was for me to be with 20 guys that year. I got to the 20 guys with a few way more than once. Like Alice the joy of fucking any man you wanted was quite powerful for me. I never did a gang bang or become air tight, it was a fantasy of ours. Logistical getting 3 guys or more to agree to do this is harder to do more than you think, no pun intended. The closest I got was 2 men separately well I guess 3 adding hubby when I got home. I look forward to reading more about Alice’s “Hot Wife” adventures when she’s back home. Maybe she could get pregnant again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story, and it needs continuation. Alice should decide that she shouldn't give it away when she could be getting paid, ad use the money for enhancements, fuck-travel and of course some cocaine for staying high to maintain her libido at an enjoyable level. She sets up a business with her girlfriends with the husband as her pimp. She decides the husband need constant strange meat for the revelations he has supplied to her. His business partners also need to be properly thanked, and decide to bring her and her workers down regularly as the company whores. Let the fun begin!! 5+ Stars!

FantaS69FantaS69over 2 years ago

I love stories like this that make me cum over and over and over! My (ex)husband always loved me being a hotwife and slut. He loved showing me off anywhere and everywhere.

AsianCouplePDXAsianCouplePDXabout 2 years ago

We love this story so much.

We did something similar to this story but not with so many people. My husband and I were RVing by the river by ourself.

I was sunbathing in my thong bikini (three tiny patches to cover my nipples and my slit) by the river bank away from everyone and all the sudden, a large fishing boat pulled in and occupants start to unload their catch.

All six men stared at me and came over to start a conversation while staring at my almost naked body.

Later they invited us over for some salmon grilled and BBQ.

Everyone is in a great mood after a few drinks, I was almost drunk by then. Husband started the music from our RV and pretty soon everyone is dancing with lots of ass grabbing.

God! I have 6 guys dancing around me and their hands are all over my body. I was pretty scared by then, don't really know what to do, husband tells me just go with the flow, don't do anything I am not comfortable and just enjoy myself.

Soon after that, my top is stripped and then my bottom followed.... My large 32DD boobs are bouncing all over the places, thanks to the plastic surgeon.

Dancing naked with a half dozen men is so turned on beyond my wildest imagination.

Hands are caressing my nipples, squeezing my noobs, pinching... I am so wet.

Then two men on each side of me, hoist my legs to their arms, allowing others to fingering my pussy and asshole.

Pretty soon I have a man in front of me rubs his cock up and down my wet slit, I am so horny, beg him to enter but he keep on teasing.

Another behind me wet rubs his cock with my wet come and pokes my virgin asshole.

Husband is standing right next to me to watch.

Then it happened, the man in the back get his cock past my ass opening and pumping slowly while the man in front teasing my pussy with his cock-head at my opening. I was so scared and want to be rape, so turn on.

Both of the begin to fuck me at full speed, my ass is burning and my pussy is open by a large cock.

My husband cock is only 8" and now i am fucked by these men in 10-12" monster cocks....

These huge cocks belong to 4 white and 2 black males.

It's just so crazy allowing my ass and pussy to be abused by these monster cocks.

This is the best experience I ever encounter in my life

miranurmiranurover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

I gave this story 5 stars because it was hot, hot but a fantasy. Nobody can do that many guys over a 30 hour period, especially when just a couple of days before she was vanilla. My wife is a hotwife and the most she has done is 10 or maybe 12 over a 3 hour period. Her favorite is 6 guys in two shifts of 3. That way she get all hole filled and her cuckold husband can enjoy the cum of other men in those same holes.

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Another EPIC Story..🍆👅😈

Just_GymJust_Gym12 months ago

Over the top fantasy land, but very hot.

5 stars

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

A little over the top for me but still erotic enough for 4 stars. She lost her shyness way too quickly. After so many cocks, it tends to lose its eroticism. Very well written, nevertheless

MorevinilaMorevinilaabout 1 month ago

Not sure the term 'shy' applies even if her sex life with her husband has been conventional up to now - especially considering her emotions when left with her brother's mates. Very good fantasy though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous