All Comments on 'The Sibling Diaries Pt. 01'

by TommyTales

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good development for what is coming next -?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has potential. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am anxious to read what is coming next. Emily has the hots for her brother Alex. She has seen his biceps, muscled arms and chest, and pubic hair. Even held him shirtless in the hallway. Maybe she can inspect his naked body closer to see what might be a small splash if chest hair developing on his sexy chest and muscular pecks. I see some loving in their future!

WearyGoalWearyGoalover 2 years ago

Awesome, what a promising start!

Can't wait for the seven parts to come! Your have earnt yourself a follower and a five star rating

Excited69Excited69over 2 years ago

Great story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this the most of the stories I've read the last week. I like he characters, & look forward their progress.

TwincapolotTwincapolotover 2 years ago

We need more Tommy this is way too good😭🥺

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Exciting story

Hope you continue.

This story is very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is starting to.get interesting but I hope there are less spelling mistakes in the next chapters.

worshipper622worshipper622over 2 years ago

A bit disjointed. Hoping it gains some continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Intensely badly written. Impossible to maintain continuity.

“Tingles in the crotch region”. Are you kidding me??

Are you 13?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Your extreme over and unnecessary use of capital letters for EVERYTHING verges on being annoying. Please get an editor, reader, or respond to the underlines on your word processor. For example, my mother, no caps. I saw Mother, caps. You are capitalizing words tat are NEVER proper nouns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is good but get an editor and also continue the story that should just be the beginning

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

It's a diamond in the rough. I like the story, but it feels like it was written by a 14 year old. The way that you misspelled 'masturbation' just added more fuel to that fire. I'm going to keep reading for now and hope for improvement. I gave you 3/5.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Yyyaaayyy!!! A hero brother, just in time to save his big sister from the bozo "boyfriend"!!

You work does need some cleaning up in the grammar and spelling departments...but it is still a *5*Five Star work! On to Chapter 2...

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 2 years ago

You could use an editor. The story could be tightened up a bit. But overall, this is a good start!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story a pity the grammar wasn't quite up to scratch but these things can be sorted out with a bit of care but the story as a vehicle to introduce a virgin ( I mean that loosely ) couple to the delights of incest is a good one, I notice there is more of this already written so hopefully these errors have been corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story needs to continue !

OseekerOseeker10 days ago

Awww....It was just getting good!

Too many details of being physically attractive that just went on and on....4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous