The Sibling Diaries Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was about to say his goodbyes and head off home in Brian's Dads car. But she insisted she didn't want to stay another night alone in this room.

Emily packed a small amount of luggage and Alex hoisted it into the boot of the car. The majority of the journey home they drove in silence. Nothing but the radio was heard as blasts from the past were being played all night long.

It wasn't a trouble dropping off Brian's dads car. Everyone in the house would have been asleep. Brian had texted him to let him know his dad had come in around the back and didn't see that the car had been missing.

Alex and Emily walked together under the moonlight for the rest of the way home. It felt like he was walking a girl home after a party. Finally they arrived at the house. Alex reached to turn the door knob when he felt Emily's hand grip his arm.

Alex turned to look into his Sisters eyes. As if in slow motion, Emily stepped towards Alex and kissed him, mouth to mouth.