The Sibling Diaries Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his Sisters hands roam his body brought his cock back to immediate life. This time it stuck out wide from him. Like a tent in his short, it was hard to miss.

Emily stared down at the muscle that was sticking out from underneath his shorts. She wanted nothing more than to pull it out. To feel it in her hand but she couldn't do that could she? That was a step too far wasn't it?

"Okay, I think I'm done now." She said.

Alex slipped back into his shirt. She reckoned that was because it had become so cold in the room. Now in the light Alex took in the sight of his Sister. Her hair was up in a bun with a few strangling strands down by the sides. Her top was tight to her skin, as were her shorts.

"Can I see you now?" He asked.

He felt more confident now that he knew that they were on the same page. That now he was aware that she felt the same way he had all this time.

"You want me to show you my...?" She was surprised that he'd asked.

"You don't have to. Honestly, it's okay." He assured her.

"No, it's fine... Fairs fair."

Alex felt a sudden rush of excitement. Like a balloon had just popped inside of him. Emily made a move to grip at her top and in that moment he realised he'd never actually witnessed real boobs in the flesh before.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Alex reckoned she'd probably seen the look on his face.

"I'm fine, it's just I've never seen them before. You know, in person."

"If I show you, do you promise never to tell a single soul? Even if we happen to never talk again?" She asked him.

"Why would we never talk again?"

"Just answer the question!"

"Okay, deal." He said.

"Sit over there."

Alex had been leaning against his computer desk while Emily had been standing at the foot of his bed. As instructed, Alex sat down on the bed while Emily took the centre of the room. Again her hands went to to the hem of her top. She slowly pulled up her shirt. More of her pale white and smooth skin came into view.

Alex noticed she'd changed her piercing on her belly button. He watched as her rib cage and the underside of a black bra came into his view. His eyes were fixed to her hands as she struggling to hook her fingers underneath her bra.

Suddenly he could see the soft underbelly of her left breast. It looked so soft and milky in his eyes. Then he saw the right one too. She paused for a moment and looked into his eyes. Finally she pulled the top up and over her breasts revealing them to her Brother.

Alex took a deep swallow. He stared at the exposed tits of his big Sister. They looked to be around a C cup, pushing maybe a D. They were perfectly symmetrical. Like two round and perky milk white teardrops, with small pink nipples in the centre.

Emily smiled at the look on his face. His jaw was hanging open and his eyes were as wide as golf balls. She stared at the twitching lump

In his cargos. The cold air hardened her nipples, she felt them sting a little as they pressed outwards towards him.

Alex continued to drink in the sight before him. Here was his Sister, exposing her sexy tits to him, all because he'd asked her to. They were perfect, will little to no sag at all. They clung to her chest like giant droplets of water.

Everything was getting to him. He could feel the enormity of what they were doing now. His Own Sister had just exposed himself to her. It wasn't just the sight of tits that turned him on, it was his Emily's tits. It was her face that was smiling above them.

Finally she pulled her top down and she laughed at his disappointed expression.

"They... they were... Amazing." He could barely speak.

"Its getting late, I think I should go." She said.

She didn't want to spoil the night they'd had together. She thought it best to leave it like this, she didn't know how far things would go if she didn't leave now. She didn't know if she was prepared for that.

Emily leant forward and kissed him once more on the lips. "Goodnight, Alex."

And just like that, Emily slipped out his room and into the darkness of the hall, shutting the door behind her.

12