All Comments on 'The Sibling Diaries Pt. 07'

by TommyTales

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I hope you will continue this very good story. Thank you.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Sensational, this is going to get really interesting now and I don't mean in a good way.

Nmb11Nmb11over 2 years ago

Fantastic so far!!!!!

I canโ€™t wait to see where it goes from here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Condoms need to be banned in erotic fiction. The only exception, when they burst

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Busted! Now it's getting good. But you weren't exactly clear on who yelled WTF at the end. I'm sure that 99% of the readers think that it was Melissa yelling about the scene in front of her. But it also could have easily been Emily yelling at Melissa for standing there and watching the incest show. I'm hoping that you clear that up with the beginning of the next installment.

-

I'm also concerned about Mrs. Williams. With some of the silly mistakes that you have made previously, is she really a Mrs. and not a Miss? If she's absolutely a Mrs., what is the back story on her husband? Is she a widow or is her husband still alive? Is she still married or is she divorced? Or is she a cheating slut banging her coworker? Too much ambiguity there.

I gave you a 4/5 this time around for the slight improvements. I'm glad that Alex has both Emily and Rose in his heart. Keep working harder.

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

What, no morning after pill?

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Great series so far. 5 stars for each chapter! Thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story hope ๐Ÿ™ more chapters will be coming soon like fucking melissa and rose ๐ŸŒน

florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

Another five stars. Keep the chapters cumming! Jim

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78over 2 years ago

Please finish this great story

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Best episode yet I hope you do write some more of this. It just got really good.

SAV12SAV12over 1 year ago

WHERE'S THE REST OF THE STORY? YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS, TOO MANY HOLES TO FILL IN. KEEP IT GOING.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

You write very well as far as the plot goes but PLEASE!!! Finish the story.

Bookie61Bookie616 months ago

Finish story please

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

The story is good . But you need someone to edit and spell check and word choices are confusing.

As with most of the other commenters: Please finish the story.

OseekerOseeker6 days ago

Oops....

Cat's out of the bag now!

4 stars

Sure wish I had an Emily in my life....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous