All Comments on 'The Sibling Games Ch. 01'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

A great storyline in the making! Let's see them develop their game(s) further, maybe even get the parents involved later? Should eventually have some fine DP in her tight teen ass & pussy, oh yeah! Love your writing, jasliz, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Talk about a cliff hanger. Take your time finishing/continuing this story. It is fantastic.

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
you bastard!

i nearly didn't read this due to its length (i prefer shorter stroke stories) and nearly stopped after page 2, but then she started reminiscing about how the game started, and it was like a whole nuther story interwoven in this tale.

I loved the descriptive sex scenes and the mild NC tone throughout. of course, I found myself wondering what she would come up with for payback, and literally groaned out loud when I saw I'd have to wait for chapter 2 to find out.

well played, you bastard! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice build up!

Excellent writing. I like the "Rules of the Game" and agree with the previous comment about the story-within-a-story effect with the memory recall. Eager to see new chapters!

NaughtyMirokuNaughtyMirokualmost 12 years ago
HOT!!!!!

I give this story 5 Rock hard penises way way up, keep going let's see what she has plotted for her brother's revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

I can't wait to read the rest of the story, I have been checking back everyday for the next chapter. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Please keep them coming. This was great.

KojoteKojoteover 11 years ago
That's a...

...funny idea! I like it.

Theidea of a game like this didn't occur to me until now. I'll have to give that a thought or three... ;-D

And it is very well written, too. Thank you for sharing this!

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years ago
Very nicely done

There I was, thinking that I enjoy writing more than reading, anymore, when I came across this little gem. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more.

I don't know if you can change the story tags for this chapter now (I guess by re-submitting it) but there are certainly some others you could add to give readers more ways to find this. CMNF and CFNM are two that immediately come to mind, and I'm sure you can think of a few more.

EldhannasEldhannasabout 10 years ago
Pretty good

I think the story was pretty good, but I think it would be better to start with the beginning, instead of jumping straight into the action and then look back at how things started. IMHO.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 4 years ago
Well Written - Great Pace

Really well done. Enjoyed this read thoroughly!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
THE MARBLE

HI WENT ON FOR TOO LONG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Flashbacks are annoying. Idiots don’t seem to realize she had control almost every time they play. Cool idea.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

What a deliciously rude and naughty story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall, i liked this so far. I like the plot and progress. The plot is Very Creatively Different, hot and erotic. But what distracts me somewhat is the "flow"(?) of whether the action is current day or past. If the authors read this, i hope they don't take this as criticism because i am Definitely enjoying this and i do Hope they follow through with continuing this series. I constantly remind myself that i don't have the creative imaginations of the authors on these sites and i appreciate their contibutions. I rate this a 5 because of the positives mentioned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES