All Comments on 'The Sibling Games Ch. 03'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
I've liked many of your stories and series.

This series, however, just isn't doing it for me. Maybe the story has one brother too many? If it had been a story about 2 sisters and 1 brother, it would have been a completely different series.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksover 11 years ago
Great Job!

Love the sadistic side of Vickie during the T&D! Extremely hot. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great job

Can't wait for the next chapter . I'm glad that sis is giving the prick Tim what he deserves . Even though it is a game . I believe Tim has seen the light . LOL . I hope he has learned his lesson . Not really much more can happen that has not already happened in this story . Brant and Vicky are falling for each other and it seems that Tim is going to be left out . Poor Tim . Maybe there is a cousin lurking around the corner that will enjoy playing the game with the three of them and Tim after receiving his punishment straightens up and see's that sex can be fun and exciting when you are not only thinking of your self getting off . Them maybe the female cousin and tim could fall for each other and keep it in the family . Hell it would even be hot to bring mom into the game after they find out that dad has been playing a little game of his own with his 2 very hot sisters .Then bring them all together for one hell of a family orgy . Hot very hot . Thanks again for the new chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome so far

my wife and I both enjoy your story, and are anxiously awaiting more. it would be interesting to see mom and dad get in on the game to..

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite

I liked this one keep up the awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn

This is one very hot story. I hope you do more with it. There is a lot left to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please.

I loved your story. Very original, but where is the rest of the story? Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed Vicky's revenge. I was hoping that Vicky would demand to know what the boys were fighting about and on hearing Tim's accusation of Brant being gay for preparing himself for Vicky's inevitable revenge, and his ability to cum with Tim jerking him off, Vicky makes Tim suck Brant's dick. I'm not one for gay sex but in this case it would have played well. Vicky's recollection of her first dp would also have justified having Brant fuck Tim until Tim's ass was raw as her's was. Brant would have understood it was part of the game. Anyway, just my take on justice for Vicky. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When will the next one be? I'm dieing for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

She is quite a character. I'm glad she has this power and confidence.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

Wicked, evil but so delicious. Big regret setting twin against twin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good 3rd part. Enjoyed seeing some actual intimacy in this story between Vicky and Brant. The crazy sex is great but a little intimacy makes it so much hotter. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES