All Comments on 'The Sick Zak Course of My Life Ch. 02'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
be_cruel13be_cruel13over 16 years ago
*whew*

That was hot!! I have tons of suggestions running through my head, but I would love it a lot more if you just surprised me.... (Though I like the fact that she has somebody fondling her on the bus in both chapters...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
next chapter

Would love to read of an evening at home with the nasty old uncle covertly playing under hubby's nose with his wife, and later taking her abed...be nice to actually hear more description also of the fucking itself...your technique in terms of conveying subjective psychosexual conflict is superb. Pray continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THIS IS ONE OF YOUR BEST

This is a great series!!! I would love to see it continue on! The previous comment had a good suggestion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Though it is not written, I am wondering who is the father of her baby- her husband or her uncle? Or does she even know. I am assuminng her uncle very well might be the one. AND I'd love to read a future episode of where she has another baby and definitely knows her uncle fathered it- when he took her in the house with her unsuspecing hubby right in the next room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant

Your stories are written in a tone and style that no one else can seem to incorporate into their writings quite as well. I will read this story many more times in the near future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1255 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...