All Comments on 'The Sick Zak Course of My Life Ch. 04'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where's Uncle Zak?

It's good, but I miss Uncle Zak. Isn't he part of the deal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
another great one, but I too miss Zak

Yes, uncle Zak is missed, but you did a great job with the gal. I think you need to include yanti and zak and the gal getting some quality time together in the next installment, but as always your story line is great and each installment is better than the last...please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice one

Make that three...

I miss her usual nemesis Uncle Zak too, but I enjoyed this one a lot still.

One of best things I like about this series is her continued attitude toward Uncle Zak...it's spiteful and maybe even hateful, but she can't resist how he makes her feel. More in this series please!

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Well-done.

Very sexy submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please

continue this story... I love it

larchr1larchr1almost 12 years ago
Uncle Zak

I really enjoyed this series. I would love it if you would continue with her submissive behavior with her uncle and others. Great stuff.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Say What?

Weird, hard to follow. Who's Dan again?

TissaphernesTissaphernesabout 1 year ago

Fantastic series. Very 🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1252 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES