The Side Bitch Pt. 01

Story Info
A cuck gets caught red-handed.
3.5k words
4.29
25.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Literoticans! I've been working on a new story and I'm pretty satisfied with the first few chapters so I'll be releasing them over the next few days.

This is a m/m forced feminization story centered heavily around light sci-fi elements (shrinking, body transformation), BDSM, cuckolding, extreme violence, extreme humiliation, body worship, and watersports. Of course, if ANY of that turns you off, be warned!

This first chapter will be pretty vanilla in terms of graphic detail as it's more of an introduction to the story. The second chapter will dive more into the kinks listed above.

Also, I will typically have a content warning at the bottom of each chapter, with the exception of this one. This is to avoid spoilers for limitless individuals like myself.

Otherwise, enjoy =)

***********

I cursed at the screen as it flashed 'You lose' for the umpteenth time.

'God fucking damn it. How am I still so fucking bad at this shit' I whined internally, raging at myself for getting dominated so easily. I slammed my fist angrily on the desk before leaning back in my chair, letting out a sigh. 'Fuck this. I'm done for tonight'

Spinning on my chair, a damp feeling coated the bottom of my sock and I looked to the side of my desk. That little outburst sent my beer flying off the desk, spilling it all over my carpet.

"Fuck me" I huffed, cursing my stupidity, before getting up and heading into the hallway to look for some paper towels. As I turned the corner to the kitchen, I noticed that my roommate's door was slightly open.

"Brad?" I yelled, waiting for a response. Nothing... He's probably out with Sarah. It was Saturday, after all. They were most likely at some house party or rager.

'Weird that he'd just leave his door open if he went out, though. He usually keeps his shit locked up' I thought as I crept up closer to the door

"Hello?" I yelled again into the door, louder this time.

Butterflies in my stomach, I leaned into the door, peering inside through the crack. There was no one inside, thankfully, just a TV flickering on mute and some clothes sprawled on the floor.

I step in and call out for him again, trying to cover my ass for coming in uninvited. Nothing again.

Shrugging to myself, I scanned around the room for what I was really in there for. My heart jumped as I found it, sprawled out on the floor of his closet: Their shoe collection. I bolted back to the door to check the hallway once more for any signs of him before I ran back over and knelt beside the discarded footwear.

Obviously, most of the shoes were Brad's. An assortment of size 16 extra wide football cleats, sneakers, and work boots, all worn out from use. Brad was a huge dude, about 6'6" and 250lbs, mostly muscle, so it wasn't a surprise that he had huge feet.

I wrinkled my nose at the smell and started tossing them aside. Digging through the pile of footwear, my eye caught a pair of small flats sticking out from under a pair of snow boots.

'Those are... Sarah's' I thought. A knot formed in my throat.

Sarah had been my crush since freshman year when I first met her in the dorms. She was funny, smart, and the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Pretty much everything I'd ever dreamt of. I spent every waking moment thinking about her; her soft smile, her sweet voice, and her gorgeous body, of course. I spent months getting to know her and we really hit it off. Until one day, I came home after a long afternoon of studying to find her panting and screaming under my roommate Brad as he tore her pussy apart.

I was devastated.

Looking back, I don't know why Brad offered me to room with him at his new townhouse, much less why I accepted. He was an absolute asshole to me in freshman year after he started dating Sarah.

Him and his friends from the football team would constantly make fun of how skinny and weak I was compared to them, telling me I had a girl's body, especially when she was around. They would come into the dorm drunk when I was just trying to study or play games and harass me constantly, forcing me to wrestle them so they could put me in humiliating positions, laughing and calling me names as they made me beg for mercy. All while she watched.

But when she decided to move in with him, I just had to accept. I needed to be near her in any way I could, even if it meant living with this huge bully. Brad laid down the ground rules once we settled in. The cleaning, laundry, and other 'womanly duties', as he put it, were all my job. He made me agree to all sorts of things, most of which had me on the shit end of the deal. But I would have said yes to anything to be close to Sarah.

I grabbed one of her flats and pressed it to my nose, breathing deeply. She obviously hadn't worn them in a while as only a vague scent lingered. I pressed it harder to my face, trying to greedily suck up all the odor that remained. It was heavenly. My hand reached for my cock through my pants and begin stroking it vigorously, imagining her soft soles on my face. Moaning slightly, I stuck my tongue out to taste the old stale insole.

"Yo, fag. What the fuck are you doing?" I heard a voice yell out and my stomach sank. It was Brad. He was here. I was fucked.

I quickly threw the flat away and glanced behind me. He stood in the doorway with a stern look in his eyes and a bemused half-smile. As much as I hated to admit it, you could see why Sarah hooked up with him. He was a total alpha stud -- tall, tan, cut abs, chiseled jawline, and piercing grey eyes. He had it all.

"I leave my room for 5 fucking minutes to take a shower and I come back to find you doing some gay shit with my shoes?"

My face turned bright red.

"No... I wasn't I-I swear!" I stuttered. My heart pounded as I thought of a way to explain myself, but the words got caught in my throat. I couldn't tell him they were Sarah's. He'd fucking kill me.

"I mean, I knew you were a faggot bro. But a foot fag too?" He said mockingly as he entered the room, shaking his head and chuckling "This is too fucking good"

"I'm..." I paused. 'What the fuck do I say? That I was smelling his girlfriend's flats? No... This... This is so fucked...'

"Please just.. don't tell anyone..." I said quietly, voice trembling now with equal parts rage and fear at the situation I got myself in.

"I don't know, bro. That's some pretty juicy gossip you want me to just hold onto. I mean, I live with some faggot who sneaks in my room to smell my old sneakers. How fucking funny is that?"

My brow furrowed with worry; Brad loved to fucking gossip.

"But I'm a good guy. I think we can work something out"

Relief slowly washed across my face as I forced out a half smile, heart still racing. I was used to his abuse at this point. I could take some more as long as he didn't know the truth about Sarah.

"Sure, bro, anything. I just want to put this behind us." I said, feigning an upbeat tone, my voice betraying me by cracking a bit.

Brad said nothing for a while before sitting down on the bed next to me and grabbing what looked like a remote from the nightstand.

"My friend works at this tech company and he just sent me a new device he's been working on. I just want you to help me test it out, that's all" he said, looking down at me.

"Can you... at least tell me what it does first?" I asked hesitantly

"Listen, you wanna help or not? We can always go with option B and I tell everyone your little homo foot secret"

"Ok, ok, bro. I'll help. Just tell me what I need to do"

He keyed in a few buttons before extending the remote toward me and pointed to a thumb shaped pad on the end of it. "Just put your thumb on this thing and say 'I accept'".

I hesitated for a moment. I didn't want to be a fucking guinea pig but the look on Brad's face told me what would happen if I didn't cooperate. He was a popular guy and could spread the rumor around campus within a few days... and Sarah would probably be the first to know.

I followed his instructions. After saying the words, I felt a sharp prick in my thumb and yelped before recoiling it back.

"Man, for all that time you spend studying, you really are a fucking dumbass, huh?" he said before clicking the remote a few more times.

My vision spun as I saw him begin to grow before me, his already hulking frame growing larger and larger before my eyes. I felt my clothes grow baggy around me, my shirt drape over me like a dress. As the nausea faded, I looked up at him and was instantly filled with dread. He was a fucking giant.

"Wha-What the fuck did you do to me?" I stuttered, my voice now lined with fear.

"Isn't it obvious? You're getting smaller, dumb. You're like 3 feet now" he said matter-of-factly, placing the remote back on the nightstand before turning to me, smiling smugly. "That device lets me change your body composition however I want. You know, that thing you just agreed to."

I looked around the room. His TV, his bed, his shoes. Everything was huge. My eyes shot wide. He was right. I was shrunk.

"A-Are you fucking serious, bro? What the fuck!? Y-you can change me back, right? This isn't permanent, right?" I questioned frantically, stammering as I adjusted to the fact that I was now midget size next to this goliath.

"I can do whatever I want with you" he said leaning forward with his elbows on his knees, hovering above my small frame, bringing his massive face inches from my own. He reached down and pulled off my shirt with a quick tug "You're saved to the device now, you dumb bitch. I own your body now"

I fell backwards out of my oversized pants as he yanked off my shirt, collapsing back on my hands and ass, completely naked. I tried to cover my cock my with hand, but I know he saw it.

Own my body? What the fuck did that mean?

"Please Brad" I said, whimpering a bit now at his sudden change in tone "W-Why are you doing this? I promise I won't come in your room again! Just change me back! Pl-Mmmmpff!"

His huge meaty hand slapped across my face, smothering me, clamping my mouth and nose shut.

"You think I'm gonna give up an opportunity like this that easily? Listen, Sarah's not into that kinky shit, she's vanilla as fuck. I realized I needed a side bitch, someone I can train, someone that will worship me like the alpha I am. And then I realized something, I have a complete beta bitch for a roommate. I mean, look at you. Look at your cock. It's more like a clit. You're a shrimp. You're worthless. Look, you can't even breath unless I want you to."

He tightened his grip and held me there. My eyes went wide as I started to struggle for air, clawing at his hand, desperately trying to pull his powerful fingers away. It was no use. His muscular arm holding me out of reach as I flailed uselessly at the air. The. My vision started to blur. The light was dimming...

His grip loosened and he let go. I gasped for air, wheezing as my heart raced.

"So I thought what would be hotter than having you as my personal slave. You still think you're a man. You still think you don't crave cock. Breaking you, mold you into the perfect slave, making you worship me like the slut you are. Nothing can top that, bro. So when I saw you in here touching your cock and sniffing my fucking shoes like a little fag you are, I made up my mind. We're gonna have our first training session. Today."

"Brad... I...Please" I said between looking up at him, still panting for breath, primal fear clouding my eyes as he explained his plans for me.

"Yeah, faggot. I like the way you beg." He said, almost growling, as he played with his cock from outside his boxers. "That's your slave name from now, Faggot. You like that?"

I turned away, his ruthless taunting making my jaw quiver. The man who stole my crush was trying to steal my life now too. And he wanted me to admit to him that I enjoyed it.

"Tell me you like it"

"N-no"

He reeled back and smacked me hard across the face. I let out a whiny yelp as the force caused me to hit the floor. My vision went white for a second, searing pain streaking across my cheek.

"I said tell me you like it"

"I... like it" I said, letting out a sob and pushing myself back to my knees.

"Now, what's your name?" he demanded.

"...F-faggot" I choked out. He burst out laughing. I bit my lip hard and clenched my fist. It was humiliating but there was nothing I could do to stop him. He was easily crush me if I stood up to him, if I tried to defend myself. I was completely at his mercy and he knew it.

"Good girl" he said after his laughter died down, snaking his cock through his boxers. It was a massive girthy beast, probably around 10 inches long. I'd seen it before, when I caught him railing Sarah, but its length and girth were a sight to behold at this size. Easily twice my size before he shrank me, now it made mine look like a little clit. I gulped as I saw it grow and twitch in his hand. He was really getting off to this.

"And you're gonna call me master, got it?"

"Yes".

Another whack, this time across the other cheek. I felt my head rattle, gasped sharply at the force of the blow. Involuntary tears streamed down my face as the same burning pain washed over me again.

"Yes what?" he demanded.

"Yes... master" I muttered, choking back a sob.

"Good girl" he said, grinning, seemly satisfied. Clearing his throat, he pushed his hips to the edge of the bed, letting his massive package drape over the side. "We take it slow for today since you seem to be so willing to learn. Jack me off and we're done with training for the day"

"Br-Master.... Don't do this to me. I'm not-I'm not gay."

"Yeah I'll believe that. And the martians killed JFK, right? Now, shut the fuck up and please your new master, or I'll beat your fucking face in" he barked at me, half yelling at the end.

"No! Please! I'll do it! I'll do it...." I pleaded, shaking, wincing at how pathetic I sounded begging with my shrunken voice. He chuckled a bit at my surrender before pushing his hips even closer to me. I grabbed his cock, at this size needing to use both hands to wrap around its girth. My face turned sour when I feel it pulse in my hands. It was fucking huge. A true alpha cock.

"Let me help" he said. As looked up at him, I felt a glob of sticky liquid smack against my face, some of it getting in my open mouth. It was his saliva. He just fucking spat on me.

"Use some of that, faggot"

My fists clenched in anger. I wiped off my face with my hands before pumping his thick rod. I jerked him slowly to start, a lot like how I would with my own cock, as Brad threw insult after insult my way.

"I can't believe you're this much of a bitch... Yeah keep going, Faggot... Use those girly little hands for what they were made for..."

I wanted to fucking die. To curl up in a ball and just disappear. Stroking this massive asshole's cock while he insulted me had to be the most humiliating moment of my life. I forced myself to continue stroking for a few minutes as he hardened in my hands, trying techniques that I would use on myself, all the while enduring his verbal abuse. I didn't look at him once, my eyes cast down to the floor in shame. He loved it, seemingly getting off to my humiliation more than anything.

"You look fucking pathetic down there... I'm gonna enjoy turning you into my slut......Faster bitch, don't you dare fucking stop or I'll beat your fucking ass... "

The sound of his taunting and laughter made me feel smaller than I already was. I wanted to get this over with as soon as fucking possible, to return to some semblance of normalcy, even if it was only for a moment. Hesitantly at first, I circled my hand a few times around his head, coating my hands with his sticky precum and eliciting a satisfied grunt. He let out a low moan as I started pumping harder, tightening my grip, trying to force him over the edge.

"You're getting real good at this, ya know... You ready for my hot load, bitch... Smile for the camera."

Panic set in. Camera? I tried to let go and back away but his enormous hand palmed my shrunken skull tightly, locking me in place, as the other hand covered both of my own and forced me to stroked his thick mast to climax.

"Please, Brad. Don't! Not in my face. I don't want your cum. Please!"

"Take it biiiitch" I squeezed my eyes shut as rope after rope of hot jizz covered my face. Most of it landed on my left eye, obviously his primary target, while the rest shot out across my nose and lips. I felt the warm baby batter slide down my face, globs of it falling on my lap. He let go of my hands and I collapsed back on my ass again. I tried to look up at him, but his thick spunk glued my left eye shut.

"You look cute like that" He said while rubbing the head of his cock against my face, spreading more of his thick cum around my cheeks. "I'm not gonna lie that really did it for me. I'm definitely gonna be keeping this video to remember the occasion

"C-can I go now?" I said, gaze stapled to the floor. I was too exhausted from the mental torture I just endured to register his threat.

He chuckled "Yes, you can go. Honestly, I'm still trying to get over how much of a bitch you are. I can't believe you actually just did that."

My face turned red with rage. He was the one who fucking forced me into this! I watched him smile at me as he grabbed the remote and pressed a few buttons, returning me to my normal size.

"I expect you here at the same time tomorrow night when I get home from practice. Unless you want that video sent to all your friends and fam. Is that clear, Faggot?"

"Y-Yeah" I said, defeated.

"Yeah what?

"Yeah... master"

"Good girl"

As I rushed to open the door, eager to finally get out of this lucid nightmare, I heard him call out again.

"And don't you even think about washing your face until tomorrow. I can hear the water running, ya know. I want you to fall asleep with the smell of my jizz to remind you of who owns you now."

I hurried out as soon as he finished, not giving him the satisfaction of another 'Yes Master', and slammed the door shut. I bolted to my room and grabbed a towel from my hamper, wiping my face vigorously, trying to remove every last bit of that asshole's cum.

I collapsed on my bed, sobbing. Pressing my face into the pillow, I beat a clenched fist into the mattress. Was this gonna be my life now? Getting abused and humiliated by my giant roommate, the man who stole my girl, all for his pleasure? Hours went by as I tried to force myself to sleep, his scent lingering, taunting me, reminding me of my new place in this household. I forced my mind to fill with images of Sarah and her adorable smile as I drifted off, doing my best to ignore the dread of what tomorrow would bring at the hands of Brad.

***