All Comments on 'The Sidecar Tales 01 - Liz'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's like a team of Russian trolls decided to annoy the West by placing erotic hookup stories into lesbian sex... Also how many times does a "lesbian" have to pork a dude before she admits she's bi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Most writers of lesbian stories are White Men, most readers are White Men

So its not surprising that a White Man is writing a story about a White Man fucking a Lesbian, and Posting it as s lesbian story and getting high Scores from White Male readers. White Men, what a bunch.

By the way my dear White Men, a Woman who has Sex with both sexes is bisexual. She is not a lesbian...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, come on! Why can't you naysayers just enjoy the ride?

It isn't a true story, but it's a fun story. Not a fantasy one, but more like a fable.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

I like the motorcycle theme in this, and this is an alright story, I gave it 3 stars because it was written good and if I was him I would be thankful she had said forget about her, and I would have

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of your better stories.

So who cares if it's not realistic? It's just a story. However it's a story that I enjoyed. It's a fantasy that many guys have of rescuing someone who deserves to be rescued. After the rescue there is sex and more importantly love. The bittersweet ending just puts a cap on it. Deep down we know that happy endings are rare.

TheKeithTheKeithabout 6 years agoAuthor
Bad comments

There were no comments to my stories in 2001. There were a few comments in 2009, mostly helpful or positive.

However, comments as of 2017-2018 were near-uniformly very mean, nasty, depressing & mostly not helpful … where misogyny was common and attacks were frequently obscene & personally insulting. Positive comments were few to none.

Often, the commenters droned on… and on … and on … and on about the various stories perceived faults and deficiencies, in such vividly negative-descriptive terms.

The large majority of commenters—under the cover of ‘Anonymous’—were apparently from people who had never published anything … indeed, about their having no other human emotions except hatred, violence toward the ‘other’ and grudge-filled revenge … where forgiveness, kindness, courtesy, negotiation, understanding and the ‘3rd way’ were viewed as weak, wimpy, retarded, moronic and useless.

This is truly The Age of Trump, where the nasty, loud, misogynistic, barely-literate, bigoted and anger-filled people have oozed out of their gutter-sewage mentality to spread their version of slimy hatred for all to see.

GirlLooking286GirlLooking286over 5 years ago
The times we are in

So sad that the times we are in reflect on stories here too. This was a story. I enjoyed it it made me smile, and it was fun to read. Please don't quit writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous