The Signing Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After w while, he reached across and grabbing my calf maneuvered my leg over his chest. When he held my hips to guide me to his mouth, he stopped and I heard him moan his pleasure at seeing my bare pussy. Within seconds his tongue was licking my lips and teasing my clit. I had never felt so wicked or wanton in my life and my first orgasm washed over me immediately.

Not many words had been exchanged until after our first love making session, and yes, I now considered it love making as opposed to just fucking. About an hour later, as we lay, catching our breath, Rollie told me how much he loved my waxing and how hot it was to look at it, not to mention, kiss and lick. He had also noticed my hair and nails. He complimented me several times, at my new look. He, innocently, asked what my husband thought about it and I answered truthfully, that he had not seen it yet. He kissed me deeply and thanked me for allowing him to be the first. I was thinking that I could get the nails and hair styling past Richie but the bald pussy was going to be a hard sell.

Between the recent waxing and the more recent pounding my pussy was sore so when Rollie was ready for round two so, I explained my predicament. Since I was slowly stroking his shaft and using my thumb to swirl his pre-cum around the head of his dick, I guess he was thinking that I would satisfy his need, orally. However, I had another wicked idea in mind as I reached into the nightstand and took out a bottle of lube. I handed it to him, then said, "just go slow, I've only done this a few times..., and not in a very long time." I rolled over and got on my hands and knees.

I was a little nervous since Richie and I had only done anal less than a dozen times and Rollie was a little bigger than my husband. It's not that I didn't like it ..., I did, but I had to be in the mood. Tonight, I was in the mood.

Rollie took his time, first using his fingers and then, adding more lube, slowly inserted the head of his cock. At first, although it wasn't painful, it was uncomfortable but by the time his cock was fully embedded in my ass, I was feeling the pleasure and pushed back against his thrusts. I had never had an orgasm while having anal sex, so I surprised myself when our movements became more frantic and I had my first anal orgasm.

We both fell asleep after that and I awoke to the motion of Rollie getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. I was disappointed when he came back and started to dress. It was only 4:30 and I had thought that this might be our only opportunity for him to sleep over. When I expressed my disappointment, he knelt on the bed and after a long, languid kiss, said:

"I would really love to but I have a 7:30 tee time and as much as I'd like to blow it off, it's more of a business meeting than a golf outing. One of the people that I'm playing with owns a string of motels that I have been trying to purchase and he indicated that he might be open to an offer."

I pouted and whined, "so money is more important than this?" As I said it, I put my hand between my thighs and rubbed my pussy.

He chuckled and replied, "hey, babe, if it wasn't for money I wouldn't be climbing out of your bed at four thirty in the morning, would I?"

I don't think he meant to, but his words stung. He had never said the "love" word but I had come to think that what we had going was a lot more than a business arrangement.

As he left he told me that I didn't have to get up, he would set the lock on his way out. There were tears in my eyes as I realized what I had become..., an expensive play-thing. Once again, my shame surfaced as I thought of my husband and daughter.

I couldn't go back to sleep and at 6:15 I gave up trying and went downstairs to make some coffee. On the table was the familiar manila envelope. It seemed thicker than usual and when I opened it there was $5000 in one hundred-dollar bills. "Well, I said out loud, "at least you're a well-paid whore." I took my coffee upstairs and had a long, hot shower. The problem was that I still felt dirty when I finished.

I lay naked on the bed thinking a million thoughts. Had I fallen in love with Rollie? No, not really. Did I love Richie? Yes, but I had lost some respect for him and, at the moment, didn't like him very much. Would I..., could I go back to being a loving wife and mother?

Yes, if Richie could just get a job, maybe we could put this all behind us.

I must have dozed off because when I awoke it was almost nine in the morning. When I realized the time, I jumped out of bed like my ass was on fire. I didn't know what time Richie would be home and I had taken Rollie in our bed thinking that I would have plenty of time to wash and dry the sheets and put the bedroom back to normal. We only had two sets of king size sheets, one blue and the other lavender, so, if I changed them my husband would probably notice.

Noticing my panties and camisole on the floor, quickly grabbed them and my pants and stuck them in a dresser drawer. I threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt. Then I pulled the sheets off the bed and said a silent prayer that I could get them laundered before Richie got back.

Talk about a confluence of unfortunate events. As I reached the bottom of the stairs with the sheets balled up against my chest, I heard the key in the door. I stood frozen as Richie walked through the door, a second later. He saw the shocked look on my face and then saw the sheets I was holding. I tried to speak but I couldn't think of a plausible lie. "Oh my god." Then I saw him look by the sofa and, only then, remembered that my blouse and new red bra were lying there in a heap on the floor.

I thought he would explode but he just looked beaten and sad. Without a word he walked past me heading towards the kitchen. "Oh shit, I thought! The damned envelope was still on the kitchen table. How much more could I have fucked this up."

I doubted that he would look in it and see the extra cash but the damned thing was still a reminder of how we were paying the bills and, at what cost to his self-esteem.

He went to the coffee maker and as he was busy preparing it I shoved the envelope in my back pocket and covered it with my blouse. I'm sure that he must have seen it sitting on the table but I just couldn't bear to leave it there as a continued insult. He didn't offer me a coffee when it finally stopped brewing so I went and poured myself a cup. For the life of me, I couldn't think of anything to say so I said the first stupid thing that popped into my head:

"I'm sorry, Honey, I overslept and I didn't think you would be home this early."

"Obviously, he replied sarcastically. Did you buy that pair of sexy under-ware for the occasion?

I presume the matching panties are in our bedroom ..., hopefully, they're in the hamper.

Oh, and I noticed that the envelope that you shoved into your pocket was a bit thicker than usual. Did he pay you in twenties this time or did you provide some extra service last night?"

This was spiraling out of control and I had no idea what to do or say, so I opted for the truth..., at least partially, when I said:

"Listen Rich, I'll tell you the truth. Last night was just business as usual but then he fell asleep and then so did I. After he left I fell back to sleep and that's why you saw what you did. I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did. He left extra money because he pays by the hour. Maybe it's a way for him to remind me of exactly what our relationship is, I'm not sure and, honestly, I don't care. I'm already a whore and I know that is how you now look at me, but if wants to throw more money at me, I'll take it."

"The under garments were something that he bought for me last week and he texted me that he wanted me to wear them last night, so, like a good little whore, I did. The salon treatment was for me..., not him. I don't feel very good about what I'm doing for us to maintain our life style and I just wanted to feel good about myself again. As for, 'why our bedroom', when we were going upstairs he noticed that the den doors weren't closed like they usually are and he asked if you were home. Actually, I had meant to close them, since you being home was part of our agreement. I told him that you had to visit your parents because your mom was in the hospital. It was a lame excuse but, he either bought it or didn't care."

I could no longer keep track of the number of lies I had told Rich and I amazed myself at the alacrity of my ability to deceive. My next hurdle would be 'the French Wax' but I already had the beginnings of a plan to cover that base.

Rich spent most of Sunday working in the basement and I spent most of the day shopping for clothes for Denise. During our recent financial crisis, we had been unable to replace the clothes that she was obviously lutgrowing, so, she needed almost a complete wardrobe, including shoes and sneakers. I picked up a few things that I needed for myself, along with a duplicate set of blue, king size sheets..., just in case. I paid for everything out of my growing slush fund and, despite how I earned it, it felt good to have cash in my pocket and some money in the bank at the end of the month. I had calculated one day that even though Richie had been making a six-figure salary, after the government took their cut, I was now earning more than he had.

I wasn't naïve, however, I realized that my arrangement with Rollie was a temporary one. Eventually, he would get tired of shelling out a couple of grand every week for two hours of forty-two-year-old pussy. However, "make hay while the sun shines" as they say and, since we had no other means of support, I would continue to be a whore for two hours a week and a wife and mother for..., well..., however, many other hours there were in a week.

Now, I had two immediate problems. One, I needed to get back in my husband's good graces and two, justifying the foolish French Wax, that I now regretted.

I stopped at the market and picked up a roast and the ingredients for a French onion soup, which is Richie's favorite. "Shit, I thought, French wax, French perfume and now French soup, I'm Welsh and Norwegian, what's this affinity for things, French?"

We got home about four o'clock so there was plenty of time to start dinner and eat at our normal time. Rich must have gotten tired of working in the un- air-conditioned basement because when I went upstairs he was in the shower. As I was putting my few purchases away I noticed that one of the drawers to my dresser wasn't completely closed and a small piece of fabric was sticking out. It was my under-ware drawer and I noticed that, despite his best attempt to conceal it, he had moved my stuff around. Of course, I knew he had been looking for the red bra and panties. It had broken my heart to throw away such expensive garments but I couldn't take the chance of his ever seeing them again. He hadn't seen the leather pants and, the blouse had just been a heap on the living room floor, so I had kept them and hung them in the back of my closet.

Denise liked to help me in the kitchen, so she was peeling carrots and potatoes when Richie walked in. Our daughter started telling him about our day at the mall, the new clothes she got for school and our lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory. Little by little, I inserted myself into the conversation and some of the tension seemed to ease as Richie talked about how much progress he made on finishing the basement.

Neither he nor I had made any attempts at intimacy between the debacle of Saturday morning and when we fell asleep on Tuesday night but..., Wednesday I would launch my Blitzkrieg.

Wednesday was a teacher's "professional development day," whatever that is, so the kids were off from school. I took the opportunity to take Janet Jensen and Melissa to lunch, as way of a thank you for watching Denise every Friday.

"God, I would die if she ever found out what I was actually doing to make ends meet."

We took the kids to Dave and Busters. Janet insisted on paying for the girls to play the games, which probably cost more than the lunch that I had sprung for. We got home about four o'clock and my husband was nowhere to be found. Normally, I would not be concerned but given our unusual circumstances, every nuance in his behavior was a cause for concern. However, I waited an anxious half hour before calling his cell.

He answered quickly with a cheerful, "Hey"

I nervously asked him where he was and, in a continued, cheerful tone, he replied:

"Had to pick something up. Tell you about it when I get home. See you in ten." Then he disconnected.

About ten minutes later when he walked through the garage door, he was holding a garment bag. He wasn't smiling, exactly but he wasn't wearing his usual scowl, either.

"Why don't you make us a drink while I hang this up" he said in a voice more up-beat than I had heard in a long while."

When he came back down stairs I handed him a scotch. It was a little early for me, so I had made myself an iced tea.

"I may have some good news," he said. Then he suggested we sit in the den. Maybe it was my imagination but I don't think Rich had sat in the living room since my first night, in there, with Rollie.

After taking a long sip, he began: "Remember I told you about the telephone interview I had about a job. Well, I received a call today from that company and they want to speak to me in person. I have an interview with the Director of Human Resources on Monday Morning and another one with the Regional Manager in the afternoon. The only flight that I could get is late Saturday afternoon and I'll fly home on Tuesday morning."

"Wait, what, fly where?" I asked with unmasked concern in my voice.

"New York," Richie replied excitedly. The company is opening a new branch and they don't have enough personnel to fully staff it. I would be a senior account manager and the pay is almost as much as in my last position. Jeff Dawson ..., he's a VP and the person I had the telephone interview with ..., hinted that with my experience and education, I have the inside track. That's why I bought the new suit, I want to make the best impression that I can."

"Richie, New York? That's a long way from North Carolina————and, I'd hate living in a city."

"It's not in New York City, it's in a town called Huntington, which in on Long Island, he countered There are a lot of communities nearby, just like ours. If I get the position they will pay for our moving costs, plus sixty days at a 'Residence Inn" so, we'll have time to find our own place."

Trying not to sound cynical, I said, "Honey, we have a few thousand in the bank but this house is under water. How would we pay off the balance, much less have money for a down payment on a new house? I don't know anything about the town you mentioned but my cousin lives somewhere on Long Island and I heard that the price of homes is astronomical and the real estate taxes are triple what they are here."

"Listen, Gwen, I didn't say it would be easy but we talked about this weeks ago and you didn't object when I told you I was expanded my job search, geographically. If we sell your car we can make up the shortage between the purchase price and the balance that we owe. We'll be out of debt and out of 'HIS' clutches. We may have to rent a place for a year or so but we'll be able to start over with a clean slate. Unless, he added, angrily, you prefer..., your little 'home consulting' business and allowing me to continue as your cuckold."

Before I could reply, he continued, "Listen Gwen, the bastard is going to eventually tire of you and your gravy train is going to dry up..., then what? We'll be back in the same boat, unemployed with a mortgage payment we can't meet and bills that we can't pay."

After some silence, he stated, "I'm going for the interview and I suggest you do some serious soul searching while I'm gone."

He got up to leave but added, "I can't live like this anymore, Gwen. Every week I lose a little more of my self-respect ..., if I have any left at all. Even worse, I think you have become a little too comfortable with your... 'arrangement."

I felt like reminding him that it was 'our arrangement' but I kept my mouth shut. He was right of course, I had, for the most part been able to push my guilty shame aside and had become complacent with my new role in life. I also knew he was right about the money drying up. Whatever game Rollie was playing, sooner or later, the thrill, for him, would cease to exist.

My phone had vibrated indicating that I had a text signal, just as Richie headed up for his shower. When I looked, it was a text from Rollie. All it said was '"call me." I could hear through the kitchen pipes that the shower was still running so I stepped out on the deck and called him.

"Hey 'babe, he answered, how's my favorite girl? Without waiting for a reply, he continued. I'm sorry but I have an important meeting in Atlanta on Friday and won't be back till Saturday morning."

The inference was clear..., our Friday night date was cancelled. I wondered if this was the first step of his slowing down "the gravy train'. I realized that what upset me the most was the fact that my current budget required his weekly ..., donation. Of course, I still had my slush fund to cushion the blow, but that was supposed to be my 'rainy day' money.

My musings were interrupted when Rollie started speaking again"

"I know this is outside the scope of our contract but I can make it up to you if you can figure a way to get away on Saturday night. I'm having a small, intimate gathering at my condo that night and I would love to have you with me. Besides, he added as an incentive, Rich wouldn't have to sleep in the den ..., or, make an excuse about visiting his family." he said with a chuckle.

"So, he knew, I thought, but how?" Actually, it didn't matter, in fact, it might prove to solve two of my problems, so, I said:

Richie will be in New York for the weekend, looking at a job prospect. He's leaving Saturday afternoon and returning Tuesday."

"Great" he replied enthusiastically. Then he gave me the time and address, and added, oh yeah, wear something sexy ..., and pack your toothbrush."

Tonight, was the night that I intended to introduce Richie to my French wax and my fear had been that he would see it as, just, a ploy, since I would have been seeing Rollie forty-eight hours later. This turn of events would make my scheme a lot easier.

I acted as lovingly as possible for the rest of the day and after cooking a five-course meal, proceeded by a couple of scotches for Richie and two wines for me, I seductively, whispered in his ear:

"I'm going up to take a long hot bath. Don't stay up too long, I'll have a nice surprise for you."

I then gave him a short but sensuous kiss and rubbed his crotch, which, to my delight, started to respond. Yeah, want to or not, I enjoyed the sex when Rollie fucked me but it didn't make up for the three or four times a week that I used to made love to my husband. I didn't know what the future would hold after Richie's trip to New York but tonight I was going to do my damndest to restore some of that self-esteem, he was talking about.

I knew I was being manipulative and deceitful, but what choice did I have, I was in unchartered waters, without a compass.

At nine o'clock I heard Rich coming up stairs to put Denise to bed. I didn't want to miss saying goodnight to my daughter, that had happened too many times recently. I threw my old terry bathrobe over my skimpy night gown and followed them into her room. When she got under the covers and I leaned down to give her a kiss, she said:

"Mommy, you smell nice. Are you going to read to me tonight?"

"Not tonight, sweetheart, Daddy and I have some things to discuss. How about I make it up to you Friday night. Daddy will be away on business and I'll take you and Melissa to a movie and then out to dinner ..., and Melissa can sleep over here, for a change ..., okay?"

1...345678