The Silken Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And look at you," Gina continued, "wearing your black pantyhose. The same kind, I see, that your brother here is wearing."

The problem was that like anything tasty, you can't stop at just one. Gina certainly couldn't. Enslaving was addicting. A week after Mark's capitulation to her and The Silken, Gina had found herself wanting another slave.

She could have attempted her seduction of her daughter then, but Gina didn't think herself ready. Her daughter would be a masterpiece. She had decided to continue practicing.

Who to enslave? Her law firm had quite a few handsome male attorneys, some younger than her, some older. It also had some very pretty female attorneys to choose from. There was even more selection in the office's administrative staff. Mostly women Gina's age or younger, even before Gina had been made a bisexual, nylon-loving slut, she'd often thought her firm had an unusually high percentage of attractive women working as secretaries and paralegals.

The answer came to her one night late at the office when Mark had shed his suit to reveal his hose underneath, and Gina had sucked his cock until he'd cum through the nylon. Mark's sister Amy had just graduated Boston University last spring. With the economy being what it was and law school becoming more competitive, Amy had decided to take a year off to get a job, shore-up her finances, and hopefully get some legal experience to burnish her law school application.

Mark had been such a hard worker that the firm had given Amy a job as Gina's secretary. And, like-brother-like-sister, she had made a great addition to the office.

A week ago, Gina had commanded Mark that he would help her enslave his sister. "Do I see your dick getting harder at the thought of that?" Gina had asked as she watched it through Mark's hose.

"You do, Mistress," Mark had said simply.

"You know I'm going to fuck your sister," she had said.

"Christ, yes," Mark had said, grabbing his dick and rubbing it in his hose.

"You're going to fuck her too," Gina had said, and watched as Mark had cum in his nylons.

Three nights later, Gina had asked Amy to work late. A dutiful employee, Amy had agreed. And then, while she'd been drafting letters for Gina, her brother, wearing nothing but his hose and slave mask, had come up behind her.

"What the fuck?" Amy had screamed as Mark had grabbed her. "Mark, what are you doing?"

Mark had said nothing as he wrestled Amy from her cubicle towards Gina's office.

Amy hadn't any idea what was going on, why Mark was doing this. Yet somehow she knew that if she allowed herself to be taken into Gina's office, something terrible would befall her. No stranger to the gym, she started throwing her elbows into Mark's abdomen while trying to brace her legs against the door jamb to keep him from taking her in.

To Amy's disgust, the more she resisted the harder her brother's dick had become in his pantyhose. "Jesus Christ, why are you doing this?" she pleaded.

"Because she commanded me to. Because I want to see you covered in hose, just like me. And because the truth is, I've always wanted to fuck you, baby sister," Mark had said as he threw his greater strength and weight into it, and pushed Amy into Gina's office.

Amy had fallen to the carpet inside, and immediately heard Mark closing the door behind him.

I'm trapped, she had thought. Amy had quickly looked up to see if there was any escape.

That's when she had seen Gina.

Her boss, the kind woman that Amy had known and come to trust the last few months, the one that her brother had talked about as one of the smartest yet kindest attorneys in the state. That Gina wasn't here anymore. In her place was this woman who had been waiting for Mark to bring Amy to her. This Gina was wearing only sheer-to-waist, navy-colored pantyhose, and looked on Amy with a terrifying mixture of contempt and desire.

"Be honest: you like what I did to your brother," Gina had said while her hands played with a pair of pantyhose, perfectly black except for a golden thread which Amy noticed spindling down the hose's center seam.

"You did this to him?" Amy had screamed. "Why?"

"Because it just feels so fucking good. But you'll find out about that soon enough. Mark, would you mind?"

Amy immediately had felt Mark fall upon her, his forearm against the back of her neck, forcing Amy's back down onto the floor.

"No!" Amy had screamed.

"I love hearing you say that, sis," Mark had said through his hose-mask.

"Pity we won't be hearing it much longer once she's one of us," Gina had said as she dropped to her knees. Once on the floor, Gina took the special pantyhose that she had in her hands, and fitted them over Amy's head. "It's shouldn't be too long, now."

With the gold-threaded hose on her, Amy felt an immediate difference. There was something in her mind, a pressure, that gently guided her thoughts.

It was in her memories, Amy realized, and seemed to cling on to one memory in particular.

It had been a few years ago. Her older brother Mark was home from college one summer. Mark had been pretty skinny growing up, but had grown into his body putting on lean muscle.

Her parents had been out this particular morning. A typical 18-year-old shortly bound for college herself, Amy had slept in until close to noon. When she'd gotten up, she heard the shower down the hall running.

Amy had passed down the hall on her way to the stairs, and noticed that the door was slightly ajar. The house was old, and she knew that this door wasn't perfectly fitted to its frame, occasionally would pop open.

That must have been what happened here. As she passed by, she saw through the small gap between the door and the jamb her brother through all the steam. He was naked, about to get in the shower. Amy to her surprise and self-disgust couldn't help but notice how good he looked.

It was only a second, and thank goodness he hadn't seen her. But the image was burned into her mind, then and forever more. That image, it made her suddenly wet between her legs.

She had gone down into her father's study, and once she was sure her parents were out and Mark was still upstairs, she had masturbated furiously.

But the hose were changing the memory. In it, her brother was wearing pantyhose when she had spied him in the bathroom. And when she was masturbating, she had been wearing pantyhose beneath her pajama pants.

Amy had realized that this wasn't what had happened, but the memory kept changing. She couldn't stop it, was powerless to resist her psyche being peeled back. Now the memory was that her father had found her masturbating in his study, and as he approached her, and began taking off his khakis. He was wearing a pair of suntan pantyhose beneath them.

With her memories changing, Amy had stopped fighting, and Mark had been able to turn her over onto her back. Gina had started pulling Amy's black pants down, then slipping off the white lace thong she had on underneath.

"No," Amy had said weakly again from beneath her pantyhose mask. There was a tear running down her face, beneath the nylon.

Gina had positioned herself next to her latest victim, said, "Amy, dear, this pussy of yours needs some attention. Don't pretend otherwise." Gina had then slipped her fingers along Amy's clit, and into her slit.

Amy had moaned. She still had known she shouldn't respond to it like this, that this supplication was what Gina and her brother wanted. But it felt so fucking good. Why resist?

Her changed memories had made it easier. If you have a memory of doing perverted shit with your family while wearing pantyhose, it's so much easier to just keep going with it. After all, she remembered sucking off her daddy through his nylons, and then how he licked her young pussy through her own hose. Once you cross that line, the only choice you have is to keep going. Embrace yourself as a pantyhose slut.

Which might explain what had happened next. Mark was kneeling at her side still, though no longer holding her down. His dick was still making a tent of the nylons he wore. That big dick of his, it wasn't that far from her face.

With her hand, Amy suddenly reached up, grabbed Mark's cock to their mutual surprise. She had gripped it hard, then she had brought it to her mouth and started sucking it right through her pantyhose mask and the nylons he was wearing.

"Oh, fuck, baby sis," Mark had said. "You're such a good sister, sucking big brother's dick like that."

"Look at you, Amy," Gina had said with a laugh. "A natural pantyhose, brother-sucker."

Her mouth worked on her brother's dick until finally, Amy felt the warm jet of his seed pushing through his nylons and her hose mask, and into her welcoming mouth.

Her brother's cum, and Gina's fingering of Amy's pussy, had made the young woman's orgasm inevitable. The orgasm had seemed to radiate from Gina's finger into Amy's clit, and then from there spread out to the rest of her body in violent wave. The wave of that sensation had washed away the old Amy as she slipped into unconsciousness, replacing it with something new: the enslaved and liberated Amy, another addition to The Silken.

In the days since Amy's conversion, Gina was still enjoying the novelty of having two slaves, still getting used to the power she hoped to extend soon over her own daughter.

Now as Amy approached her and Mark, Gina released her grip on Mark's pantyhosed cock. "I think his pump has been primed enough."

Gina eased herself out of her chair, and sat her tight, nylon ass on her desk. She leaned back, spread her legs. "Amy, pleasure me like a good girl."

Amy didn't hesitate. She glided towards her Mistress, bent over, put her elbows down on the desk, and gripped Gina's ass.

As Amy's mouth moved towards Gina's waiting pussy, Gina called over to Mark. "Fuck your sister while she's fucking me. Your choice: her pussy or her ass."

"I'll fuck her pussy, Mistress."

"Just promise me it'll be my ass later, brother," Amy said, before turning back to Gina's pussy, and attaching her nylon-sheathed mouth to it with the urgency of a thirsty tick.

Behind her, Mark pulled down the waistband of his pantyhose, freeing his swollen dick. He approached his sister from behind, put his cock between her hosed-encased cheeks with his right hand, and then with his left, reached to his sister's pussy. With his finger, he popped a hole into the nylon protecting Amy's slit, and his finger lanced into her.

"Mmmmmmm," Amy groaned as she continued lapping at Gina's pussy.

"That's right, Amy, your brother's going to fuck you now," Gina said, sweat beginning to glisten on her tits.

Mark moved his finger from his sister, and tore a hole along the seam of Amy's pantyhose, exposing completely her pussy.

With his right hand, he took his dick and inserted it into his sister.

"Oh fuck, sis, I'm in your pussy," Mark breathed.

Watching this, Gina grabbed the back of Amy's masked head, pushed her mouth harder against her. "That's right, Mark, fuck your sister's pussy. You know she wants it. She always wants her big brother's cock. Isn't that right, Amy?"

In response, Amy lapped at her Mistress's pussy even harder, grabbed her Mistress's ass more tightly.

Gina could see Mark gripping Amy's pantyhosed thighs hard as he fucked her from behind. He was jamming his dick harder and harder into her, and Gina could feel Amy quiver in response.

"I love fucking my sister's tight pussy, Mistress," Mark said through his mask.

"I know, darling, she's just such a good slave, taking your dick and eating my pussy at the same time."

"I want to cum in my sister," Mark cried out.

"You want to fill your sister's tight pussy with your seed?"

"Oh Christ, yes."

"Have all those spermies in her pussy, so she can feel you still inside her when she goes back home to your parents' tonight?

"Yes!"

"You need to cum, Mark, it's okay, cum in your sister while I'm cumming from her mouth, she's such a good little pussy-licker, she's making your Mistress cum," Gina said, the words pouring from her as the pleasure mounted in her cunt.

"I can't hold it any longer," Mark yelled.

"Don't, baby, pour it all into your sister, every fucking drop of it!"

He did.

Mark's head titled back and he roared in triumph as his cum shot into Amy.

Amy felt the warmness inside her, the sweet cum her brother was injecting into her womb. She had been close already, but the sensation of his cum and the wrongness of what they were doing brought her to orgasm.

Mark, Amy, and Gina were connected like copper cable transporting electric current. The orgasm moved from Mark into Amy, and finally into Gina. The sight of brother fucking sister, brother cumming in sister, sister cumming because of brother, pushed Gina over the edge.

"That's it babies, cum for me, cum for your pantyhose mommy!" Gina screamed as the orgasm broke over her. And in that moment, calling herself a 'pantyhose mommy,' Gina knew she was ready to take her daughter.

Exhausted, breathing heavy, Gina's head fell back onto her desk. Her eyes happened upon a picture of Laura sitting on the credenza. It was her little girl's freshman portrait, and she looked lovely in it.

While coming down from her orgasm, Gina studied the picture. Then she whispered to it, "You're next,."

To be concluded...

12