All Comments on 'The Silken Slit of the Empress Ch. 01'

by RobynBee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
guan818guan8187 months ago

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok, this could get interesting…

MasterJohn6969MasterJohn69697 months ago

Very good start, a little slow at the beginning but it picked up nicely. Keep going I'm interested to see where you take this.

RobynBeeRobynBee7 months agoAuthor

Glad you guys are enjoying it! And don't worry, things will get much spicier in the next few chapters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't often give 5 stars, but this was excellent. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Rainyday493Rainyday4937 months ago

Superb beginning, a very hot and sensual start, full of promise...

... looking forward to how you deliver on it.

FlytokFlytok7 months ago

This story had me creating an account so I can bookmark... In Nigeria, we say, this story burst head. Too lit. Looking forward to seeing more of this story and anymore you'll be posting.

mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

It is an involved plot with an Empress testing a simple soldier—excellent writing with super dialogue. Helena raised his blood pressure and lust before leading him to the Empresses. Her test was demanding of a Roman trained to obey and when necessary to improvise as he did when he saw the knife. Before the knife, he had to seal his fidelity to the Empresses with several kisses one of a sexual nature. A story that needs a sequel for the sake of the story but also for the reader's sanity.

Pjt2017Pjt20176 months ago

Excellent writing, you pulled the reader n immediately. Your descriptions and flow of words was very good. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting premise.

It sounds as if the descriptions of places and battles make sense.

Sex, auch as it happens, is abbreviated.

Four stars.

fafhrd09fafhrd094 months ago

"This is a story set in the Imperial court of the Byzantine Empire in the year 532 AD. It is the tale of a young soldier inducted into the guard of a very horny Empress." When I read this I immediately thought of Madeleine Kahn in "History of the World, Part I"

fafhrd09fafhrd094 months ago

I very much appreciated your attention to historical detail; my university degree was in Ancient and Medieval History, with a focus on the Eastern and Western Roman Empire. Makes me want to illustrate the story.

roveroneroverone3 months ago

As a total fan of natural women this right up my alley, the historical bits seem accurate tho a long time since my ancient history courses, and LOVE her required oath /kiss to her personally.

I suspect her personal guardswoman will have some more tests of his abilities-lucky Leon!

RasmatRasmatabout 1 month ago

This is the sort of first chapter that causes one to scan, daily, the new submissions, to see the next chapter in this story. Very well done.

Thank you, RobynBee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous