The Silken Slit of the Empress Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was into Helena's soaking pussy that it needed to be quenched.

I surged upward, groaning with need. She gasped, letting herself be maneuvered until the tip of my cock pressed against her moisture.

"Drench me," I panted, before I thrust into her.

I slid into her effortlessly. God, she was wet. She was so fucking wet.

She gasped, throatier this time. She arched her back over me, fingernails digging into my shoulders. Her tits hung low and heavy, swinging pendulum-like above me. I pulled her down, burying my face between them. I kissed and sucked, forcing myself fully into her pillowy softness.

I thrust into her again and again; faster and faster. She mewled, shuddered and moaned. Her body melded itself to mine; snaking an arm around the back of my head to hold me tightly to her chest.

Her ass rebounded against my hips; a rhythmic thunderclap that grew deafening as I plunged my cock deeper and deeper into her. She shifted, dislodging me. My member slipped from her soaking center; a gush of her wetness spraying out after it.

She drenched me; once again coating my cock and hips and stomach with her fragrant rain. My entire body shook with the growl that rumbled from me; my thoughts melting away.

I erupted from between her heavy tits with a gasp. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her lips down to mine. She mashed her mouth against my lips; our tongues fighting to wrap the other in its embrace.

Gone was the gentle sway, the tenderness. We were fire and storm; lion and shark. We raged against and into each other with elemental fury.

Her body writhed in my grip. Her hand slipped between our sweat and squirt slickened bodies, gripping my cock and forcing it back into her.

I growled into her throat; stabbing deeply. She shuddered, slamming her hips down to meet me whenever I thrust back upwards. We kept our lips locked; hammering our bodies together again and again and again as we found a new, frantic rhythm.

And then, when there was only the heat and the sweat and the pounding of our bodies; I exploded.

I roared silently; my body clenching tight. I pumped all of myself into her; Helena's body riding wave after wave of billowing heat that wracked me.

Then, it was gone.

The heat had vanished. Helena had taken all of me, had quenched me in her silken coolness. I was spent, empty, suddenly feeling nothing but the soothing balm of her body on mine.

We collapsed, panting.

My chest rose and fell in great bellows, Helena's weight laid out on top of me.

The flesh between us was hot, sticky from our passion. Helena shifted, letting out a languid sort of sigh as my cock slipped out of her. She slid into the crook of my arm, on her side, her cheek against my chest.

I let out a pleased rumble, pulling her close. I traced swirling patterns with my fingers along the naked small of her back, smiling when I felt her shiver.

"That tickles," she said.

"Do you want me to stop?" My voice was hoarse.

She let out a breath, tickling the hair on my chest. "No."

I laughed softly, folding my arm so that I could run my fingers along her ribs and shoulders. We lay in silence for a while, letting our bodies cool.

"Did you mean it?" She said, at last. "Everything you said."

"Hmmm?" My eyes had been growing heavy. I rubbed at them, feeling the stiffness of my body as I shifted against the stone. "What?"

Helena didn't speak, curling and tugging at my chest hair. I blinked myself awake, forcing my mind into motion. I rested my head on one hand, speaking a few heartbeats later.

"Look at me."

She stiffened, not moving until I called her name. When she did raise her head, she moved slowly. Her face was carefully blank, the beginning of a flinch already forming at the corners of her eyes.

"Is this because you want my tongue in your pussy again?" I asked, flatly.

She blinked, her expression going slack.

"Well?" I demanded. "I'm getting pretty tired of always repeating myself you know."

Helena choked on her next breath. A flush crawled up her skin, and a giggle spilled out of her. She was laughing within the next heart beat, my expression of mock severity fading into a wide smile.

I pulled her back down to me, kissing her laughing lips. She relaxed, her body curling back into mine.

"Side by side, shield mate," I told her. "Your shield locked to mine."

She nodded, her face just above mine. "You're right, I'm sorry. Its just...no. Never mind."

"I don't swear oaths lightly," I said. I raised my hand, brushing a lock of hair back from her face. "And I don't think you do either."

"No," she said. I saw that vastness filling the green of her eyes. "I don't."

"Good," I said, and this time, it was her that leaned down to kiss me.

It was a while before we separated, though her face twisted when we did. "God. Your lips still taste like..."

She didn't finish. I grinned up at her, feeling the first flicker of those embers swirling back to life within me. "I'm not surprised. I nearly drowned."

Her face burned scarlet. She let her forehead drop to rest against my chin. "God, Leo, I know. I'm so sorry. I totally lost control there."

I laughed, pushing her head down into the crook of my neck. I massaged her scalp with my fingers, pleased when she let out another little sigh.

"I guess I should apologize too," I said. "I don't if that ending really counts as 'love making'."

She raised herself back up, propping herself on my chest to gaze into my face. "I don't care. Those last few minutes were..."

"Amazing," I finished.

She smiled, biting at the corner of her bottom lip. She ran her fingers through the hair on my jaw, scratching at the remaining dampness.

"It really didn't bother you, then? When I...you know."

"Soaked me?" I grinned.

She flicked my nose, "I'm serious."

My grin faded. I looked into her, hoping that she could see the embers gathering within me. "Helena, seeing that, and feeling how you..." I shivered, my flaccid cock twitching. "It drove me completely wild."

"You're sure?" She said, "because it always happens. When I get close. I can hold it back sometimes, but tonight--"

"Don't," I told her. "Not ever, shield mate."

Her smile was like the sun on glittering waves. She kissed me, and when she pulled back, light danced within her eyes.

"What makes you think this will happen again?"

"Oh?" I said, shifting my body beneath hers. "Don't I still have a few promises to keep?"

"Hmmm," the sound from somewhere within her. "You do. But that's not really my problem."

"Ah," I said. "Well, I was planning on going to really wash myself in that now, definitely cold bath. And then, taking you up to my bedchamber."

Helena shifted, her naked flesh sliding against mine. The first stir within the ocean's stillness. "I'm not tired."

Those embers at my center came together, a tongue of flame flickering to life. I let it burn behind my eyes, running my entire palm down the arch of her back.

"Me neither."

"My lion," she purred. "Always hungry."

She brought her lips down to mine, whispering two more words in the moment before they met.

"Devour me."