Bumping into the Babysitter

Story Info
On a night out, he bumps into the babysitter.
5.1k words
4.7
25.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct follow-up to Interrupting the babysitter.

*

That was her.

Annie.

The babysitter. Our babysitter. Here, in this shitty bar with shitty makeshift dancefloor. A blue dress and lots of cleavage on show. The kind of outfit I'd have been desperate to see her in. Once. Not like the baggy jumpers she always wears. Our curvy, 19-year-old babysitter. Our babysitter who I'd let suck my dick only a few weeks ago.

I took a long gulp of beer. Over-carbonated, painfully cold, mass-produced cheap stuff. A shiver run through the centre of my chest. She saw me. Locked eyes. Shock on her face too. Not shock and fear like me. Shock and confusion. I guess at seeing an older guy at a bar like this. Any older guy. Someone clearly out of place. We were bringing the average age up. And then she smiled. Not a seductive one. A friendly one. Mouthed 'hi'. Her mouth sliding over my dick. And then she turned her head to chat with her friends. Body still facing me. That incredible body. Unclasping her bra and taking it off achingly slowly. Could already feel my dick swelling.

Fuck.

I patted my mate, Gavin, on the shoulder. His idea for a night out. The three of us. My wife encouraged me. Just the guys. Said I didn't get out enough.

I gave him the familiar hand gesture for, 'another pint?'. Thumping music I didn't recognise making it impossible to speak. Man, I felt old. He nodded. Eyes flicked to my half-full pint. I drained it. Looked around for Joel. No sight of him. Gavin shrugged.

I squeezed between all the dancers, some of them almost two decades younger than me. A writhing mass of limbs. Swaying left and right, trying to catch me in its current. I pushed on through, desperate to get to the bar, desperate to put some distance between us, as if simply crossing the dancefloor was enough, as if the sea of dancers was an insurmountable obstacle for her.

Downing that last pint had given me a little extra buzz. Had dulled the nerves a little more. I waited patiently to get served. I felt a tap on my shoulder. A light touch. Not Gavin. Not Joel. I turned to see her. Annie. Heart pounding in my chest now.

'Hi, Mr Harrison.' I didn't hear the words. Read her lips. Those lips. Taking me as deep as she could with a moan. Sucking my dick and moaning. Picking up the pace and moaning louder and swallowing all my cum, and those breasts. Those fucking incredible breasts.

She was all I could think about. All I had thought about since it had happened. The next time she came to babysit. My wife and I getting ready to go out. The two of them in the hallway together. Me drowning in my own sweat. Hating myself and yet unable to picture us only a few feet away, in the living room, her giving me the best fucking blowjob. Waiting until my erection subsided before being able to go out and join them.

And fucking my wife only thinking about Annie, and all the regret. The regret of not stopping it that first night, of performing for her the second, of letting myself getting carried away, of letting her suck my dick, of not letting her put my hand on her breast, of not squeezing them, of not sucking them, of not sticking my dick between them and fucking them, of not throwing her back on the sofa and burying my head between her legs and tasting her, of not fucking her over and over, of not making her ride my dick and watching those breasts bounce. And as my wife rode me I thought only of Annie and it was all I could do not to scream out her name. And each time we'd had sex since that night it was always the same and I always slept in a tangle of guilt and self-loathing and lust.

Annie leaned in. She went to speak. She stumbled forward. Tripping over her own feet. Her hand on my chest. I put a hand on her waist. Caught her. Held each other like that a moment and then I straightened her up.

"What are you doing here?" She shouted into my ear. Could feel the warmth of her breath. Could just make out the words.

She leaned back away. My gaze briefly dropped to her cleavage. Those incredible breasts. I was semi-erect now.

I shrugged. Had no answer for her. Had no words at all. No thoughts.

And then I saw Joel making his way to the bar and the basic information came screaming back. I pointed to him. "Here with friends," I mouthed.

We stared at each other awkwardly. Her smiling. Me just crawling in my own skin.

I felt a tug on my shirt sleeve from behind. Turned to see the barman. Showed him two fingers and pointed to the tap of the lager we were drinking. Waved a big arm clumsily and got Joel's attention. Gave him the hand gesture for 'another drink?' and he gave me a thumbs up. Got the barman's attention and showed him three fingers.

I turned back to Annie. Almost forgotten her. Just for a second. We stood there awkwardly and I realised I had to offer her a drink. Some stupid sense of manners. I gave her the same hand gesture. Immediately regretted it. Immediately realised how else it could be interpreted. She was on that page. She gave me another smile. A different one. One with a sparkle in her eye. She nodded. I gulped.

"Vodka coke," she yelled into my ear. One hand on my shoulder.

I shouldn't be buying her drinks. Not anyone but my friends. Definitely not her. Not the babysitter.

The barman slid over the third pint and I ordered Annie's. I paid her no attention while I waited. Just watched the barman mixing her drink. I paid up and handed it to her.

She smiled as she took a sip. In my peripheral vision I could see Joel sliding into frame and it was all suddenly getting too close again. Annie must have felt the same as she slipped back into the crowd the moment Joel arrived. I gave him his pint. I watched her leave.

"Who was that?" he yelled.

"The babysitter."

"Shit. You're in trouble there." He laughed

"Tell me about it," I said to myself.

We found Gavin and continued to dance awkwardly like three men in their late thirties in a bar full of people in their late teens and early twenties. I positioned myself initially with my back to where I knew Annie was. Out of sight was out of trouble. I kept checking my watch. Gavin and Joel were having a great time. I could tell. They'd wanted to stay until closing. Then stumble out and get a dirty kebab. Like when we were young. I knew I could make up an excuse. I could slip out now. Say I was feeling rough. They'd be disappointed but I'd be gone and home and safe. I could tell myself that was the reason I stayed. For them. To save them disappointment. But it was the thrill of her. Knowing she was watching me now. Maybe that was arrogant. But no, I knew she was watching me.

As the songs cycled and the pints emptied, Joel disappeared again. Gavin and I left dancing but no longer paying attention to each other. He had been assimilated by a group next to us and I was pretty much on my own. Completely ignored but feeling exposed in that way it's easy to on a dancefloor.

Couldn't help myself. Slowly rotated. Turned back towards Annie. She was gone. My heart sank. Hated myself for feeling that way. But then I saw her. Now off to the left. She saw me. Some young guy was attempting to dance near her. I was pathetically jealous. Briefly.

Annie looked past his shoulder at me. Smiled. And then she ran her hands through her hair. Down her body. Started moving sexily and only for me. Like everyone else in that bar had disappeared. That kid in front of her must have been thinking it was his lucky day. She bit her lip and looked at me with lust. Her hands tracing the contours of her body. I was getting hard. I was getting desperate. Suddenly found myself wanting to masturbate for her again. Right here in this club. Perform for her.

I was fully erect and suddenly very conscious of it. I turned away abruptly and headed for the stairs at the back. Fought through the crowds to the first floor. Fought through the thicker crowd up here. Smaller dancefloor, more people. Pushed my way through people glued together for the toilets.

I hid in a cubicle for a few minutes. Just stood there. Stood there until it felt safe. Might have been minutes. Could have been hours.

I exited the cubicle and splashed my face with water at the sink. Momentarily refreshing and sharp, but there was too much beer in my system and the music was too loud. I had to go. I had to leave. I'd find Gavin and Joel and tell them I was heading home.

I fought my way out of the cubicle, and through the crowd back towards the stairs and I bumped right into her.

She smiled. Smiled in a way like she'd just caught me. I spun my head around. Gavin and Joel not up here. None of the friends I'd seen her with. Just us and a bunch of strangers. Hundreds of eyes potentially on us but none that I knew.

And her hands were in her hair again and running down the curves of her body again and this time she was inches from me. No, she was touching me. Her leg grazing my leg. And she turned around. Rubbed her bum against me. Against my thigh, against my crotch. Grinding herself into me. I stiffened. Put my hands on her waist and pushed her away. She pushed back. Her bum connecting with my crotch again. My hands still on her waist. No longer pushing her. Holding her. Guiding her. Dancing with her. But it wasn't dancing. It was just grinding. On the dancefloor, surrounded by people. She looked back at me, over her shoulder. Put her hands on mine. Held my hands tightly to her and I dry-humped the babysitter in a bar. Nothing out of the ordinary for this time of night. There were dozens of couples around us dry-humping each other. And most of them doing more than that. Kissing and groping, and trying to get away with as much as possible. And the only people they had interest in was each other. Him looking at her. Her looking at him. None of them paying us attention. And yet I felt like all eyes were on me. That I was completely exposed. And it only turned me on. And I only held her tighter. Only grinded my dick against her firmer.

And in the distance I thought I saw Joel. I pushed her away suddenly in panic. It wasn't him. Didn't look much like him once I saw him again. But there could be anyone else here who knew me. Not that I knew many young people.

Annie lunged for me. Her hand missing mine. I darted out of the way. And running away from my problems I fought my way back downstairs, looking for Gavin and Joel.

They had found each other again. I stumbled over. One hand to my stomach. Tried to convince them I was feeling rough. That I needed to go. But they weren't having any of it. They just grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. Screamed in my ear that I needed to drink through it. Didn't take much convincing. Not really. And I was back among them. Part of them. I was here all night. And moments later out of the corner of my eye I saw her again. Floating past us. A few metres away. Rejoining her friends. Keeping an eye on me.

*

The lights came on and the music stopped and everyone looked blearily about. The trudge to the exit began. Plastic cups breaking under foot. Feet peeling off the sticky floor.

"Great night," slurred Gavin. He fell forwards, one arm around Joel and they started singing.

I followed them to the taxi rank. Thoughts of a kebab abandoned. I waited until they were gone and I was alone. Alone with dozens of others queuing for a taxi. I had no need for one.

It was a warm night. Cooler than the day, but a nice summer night for a stroll home. My head was spinning. Getting suddenly drunker with the cool air. Realising I wasn't really walking straight. But enjoying it. I was home and free and running over the evening and how I wished me and Annie had been alone in that club, just dancing together and...

I tried to snap myself out of it. But all thoughts circled back to her. I cut through an alley between two cafés, across the cobbled high street, down a street that had streetlamps at this end but descended into darkness down the end where it led towards farmland.

I heard footsteps behind me. Hurrying after me. And then skittering out of rhythm. Stumbling and carrying on. Of course it was her.

"Mr Harrison," I heard her call.

I ignored it. Picked up my pace. Pretended I was too far away.

She called my name again.

And then my phone buzzed. A message. From her. Of course it was. I should ignore it too but I had to read it.

Would you walk me home? It's dark.

I stopped. Swore silently. Knew there was no way I could say no to this. Knew there was no way I could say yes to it either. Looked back to her. She was still walking towards me.

"Thanks, Mr Harrison," she said. Not seductively or in any way that showed triumph. It seemed genuine, sweet. She looked incredible as she approached. In that blue dress.

"Don't mention it." I could feel the words tumbling out as if I had little control over them. I hadn't been this drunk in months.

We walked side-by-side towards the shadows.

"Sorry," she said.

"For what?"

"I'm drunk."

I smiled. "Yeah, me too."

"I get carried away."

"Yeah, me too."

We stopped at the alley just beyond the carpark. The road continued to loop past the farmland, into a modern estate and emerges onto the main road where you can get to Annie's and then mine. The alleys cut out most of that detour. No streetlights at all. Not a seedy alley. Just a dark one. Tall hedgerows and new build apartments one side.

"Short way or long way?" I asked.

In fairness both ways were dark. But there was just something about an alley that I guessed some people would want to avoid at night.

She didn't answer. Grabbed my arm and headed down the alley. Dragging me along with her.

She didn't let go. Her fingers on my arm. I was getting a bit light-headed again. As we got about halfway down the alley, we reached a little offshoot. A little L-shaped alcove that led only to a wooden gate leading into the communal areas of one of the apartment blocks.

Annie tightened her grip on my wrist and pulled me into the alcove. The shadows gripped tighter. And at the far end you couldn't be seen by anyone heading down the alley unless they ventured inside. Unless they were looking for you.

"Annie..."

She stopped at the end and turned to face me. Pushed her back up against the wall.

"We're alone," she whispered.

"We should get home."

"Do you like my dress?"

I swallowed.

"Come on, Annie." I made as if I was going to walk off without her but she knew I was bluffing.

"Do you like it, Mr Harrison?"

Dozens of different responses were swimming through my head. I landed on one in the middle of the two extremes of trying to drive her away and drive her onto me.

"It's very nice." Despite the beer jacket, I felt suddenly very embarrassed at saying something so bland and awkward.

She shimmied a little. My gaze fell to her cleavage and then down past her hips and to her legs.

"You look incredible," I heard myself slur.

"You should get a closer look."

"This is close enough," I managed. This time taking a tiny step backwards.

"Are you sure?"

She feigned a look of disappointment. Looked down at the ground. Then smiled.

"Maybe you could just watch again?"

She placed a hand on her thigh and ran it up, hiking up the bottom of her dress, revealing her panties and in one fluid moment slid her hand down inside them. She let out a quiet gasp and tilted her head back, eyes closed.

"Annie," I said a little louder, almost snapping. "Not here."

She ignored me. Continued to perform for me.

"Do you like watching me?" she asked.

I looked up to the new build apartments towering above us to my left. Then back to her. When I didn't respond she opened her eyes. She locked them on me and with her free hand traced it up to her breasts. Drew circles lazily on one.

"Do you like it?" she whispered.

"Yes."

My dick was straining at my zipper.

"I like watching you," she said.

I couldn't really tell if I was thinking or just bounding from one action and one response to the next. Brain drifting in and out of focus of any complex thought from too much beer but able to focus on Annie right now. My hand was inside my boxers, and I was stroking. I looked behind me. Up to the apartments again. There was no-one around. It was silent. Only the hum of cars in the distance. All visible windows in the flats were dark.

Annie moaned a little louder. Arched her back and pushed her hips out towards me.

"Can I see it?"

"I..." I looked around again. Someone was going to catch us. Someone who could know her, know me. The insane image of it being my wife, having left our child alone and come out into the dark streets to catch me doing this. And despite all of these fears, I found myself turned on more.

"Please, Chris." She dragged out my name.

I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped the fly in record time. Pushed them down just enough and freed my dick. Feeling the cool summer air on it.

Annie bit her lip. Locked eyes with my dick and I started to pump for her. Slowly. Taking my time. My head was yo-yoing up and down her curves. She hooked the fingers of her free hand in the neckline of her dress and pulled it down a little. Revealing a little more cleavage, the edge of her bra. I shuffled a little closer. Jeans falling a little lower around my knees.

We were in a staring contest then. Me shuffling closer. Beating it harder. Her moaning a little louder. The warm night air on my skin felt incredible. I pulled my shirt up a little. Feeling a gentle breeze on my stomach.

And then there was a shout. A whoop. Nearby. The clatter of an empty bottle being kicked down the alley. Footsteps getting closer.

Shit.

Annie grabbed me. Hand on the small of my back and pulled me against her. I had no time to pull up my jeans. Bare dick pushed up against her stomach. Just the fabric of her dress keeping it from her skin. My boxers not fully down. Just covering my arse.

I heard the bottle skitter past and a gaggle of guys yelling and hooting. And then I could just sense them behind me of course I could.

One whooped. "What the fuck are you two doing? Guys! These two are fucking."

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I squeezed closer to Annie and buried my head against her neck. We'd been caught. By some morons. Some drunk lads no doubt. Couldn't tell how many. No idea who they were. But what if they knew me? I wanted to disappear. Couldn't let them know who I was. Just in case.

"Don't stop for us," one of them cackled.

My head searched for an answer. Blearily tried to find a solution. There was none. We just had to stay like this. Stay like this until they got bored. Me cowering against her body. However, long it took.

And then I felt her hand on my dick.

Oh shit. Her soft cool skin on my erection. I instinctively thrusted towards her, so her fingers could wrap around it. She slid her hand out.

"Stop," I whispered. Too quietly for her to hear. Too quietly for the lads. For no-one.

She stroked me. Once. Twice.

I thrusted closer. Concealing my dick between me and her. My lips against her chest. Fighting the temptation to kiss her. Her breasts against me. She let out a little moan and I buried my head lower. In her cleavage. Hiding from the lads, I told myself. That's all we were doing.

And I started kissing her. Kissing the soft flesh of her breasts. Working my way slowly from one to the other. To the top of her dress. Tongue flicking out. Working lower.

Her free hand found my hand. And I let her guide it to her stomach. There were whoops from the guys. I had no idea what they could really see from where they were. My eyes were closed. I was pressed as tightly to her as I could be. She took my hand across her stomach and down to her thigh. I squeezed it. Continued kissing her breasts as she slowly stroked my dick as those drunk lads watched on.

12