The Silver Eyed Damsel of the Void

Story Info
Terry Lawson finds a silver eyed damsel in darkness.
9.7k words
4.73
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A more wholesome erotica. While wholesome though, its still no less hot and raunchy :p No reposting is allowed without my permission and credit as the original author.

THIS IS MY STORY. NOT YOURS OR ANYBODY ELSE'S, SO DON'T EVEN TRY CLAIMING IT AS SUCH.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

ENJOY!

The Silver Eyed Damsel of the Void

Written by: Sparrow9642

Twenty one. That's the age when I finally became a man, but was also the age that I would experience the strangest phenomenon in my life. I know for a fact it wasn't just a dream or fantasy, because I was as sober as a patient of an alcoholic anonymous group, and hadn't partaken in any drugs or weed beforehand.

I was clean when it happened, and while the majority of it was a blur, even two years after it happened, I can't help but think about it. I strangely had enjoyed it and hadn't wanted that phenomenon that had felt like I was under some sort of daze or spell to end. When I had lost my virginity to what the owner of that shady club described as a "specialty."

A couple of my friends had made the decision to get me laid, and apparently someone had tipped them about some club called "the Void;" a place where you could hook up and engage with anything you wish. A claim I had thought of as hogwash, but now, believe after what I experienced in that place.

Getting there was a challenge alone, the location of it being heavily obscure and outside of casual civilization. It resembled one of those places in horror movies that you know the main cast shouldn't enter but do anyway, only to eventually be either killed or captured and tortured in.

From the outside it looked like a mansion, but the inside was relatively small, but then again, me and my friends stuck mainly to the bottom floor, so there could've been more to it than what we saw that night. Upon pulling up to the place, no lights were lit in the place, and it seemed as if it were abandoned and forgotten.

However, the Void has specific instructions to enter before even getting out of your vehicle. One of my cocky friends in attendance that night, Josh, wanted to try breaking the conditions, but myself and the other attendee, Thomas, managed to knock some sense into him, proceeding with the next step in the conditions upon arrival.

The next step was to call a number that was written on the business card and clarify that we had arrived outside the building. Josh did so, and I was absolutely shocked that service had even been available out there, but miraculously, we managed to get the call through.

It rang about three times, up until someone finally answered, and the most unsettling phone conversation I'd ever heard commenced.

"Who has received the privilege of entering the Void?"

The voice on the other end resembled the hiss of a snake and made every nerve in my body shiver tremendously, but I didn't want to just assume anything and had just continued listening.

Josh: Josh Black, Terry Lawson, and Thomas Darry. We have reservations.

Unknown: Ah yes, you have arrived just in time. We will send out your escort shortly to bring you in. Please remain in the vehicle until they arrive.

Josh: Why can't we just come in ourselves? We're grown men, sir.

Unknown: Out here, things are not as they seem, sir. You'd never make it on your own to the entrance. Please await the arrival of your escort, and do not make any attempts to travel outside your vehicle.

That was the part of the call that had nearly made me persuade Josh and Thomas to just get the fuck out of Dodge. That statement "things are not as they seem" had been enough to send shivers down my spine and nearly take the wheel by force, but I had decided to see it to the end for some bizarre reason.

Josh hadn't even had a chance to respond, the call ending almost instantly after the last statement. I clearly hadn't been the only one affected by the eeriness of the location and call, Josh and Thomas both expressing looks of uncertainty in the darkness of the vehicle.

Josh isn't shaken easily, so to see him affected had been a shocker, but another thing that was clear was that all three of us were seeing this to the end no matter what, so we awaited the arrival of our escort as requested by the mystery person on the opposite end of the call.

Five minutes passed and a knock at Josh's driver door window had caused us to jump, rolling it down to reveal a lady who's sight had caused an arousal in all of our pants. She was gorgeous, her body being thin, skin tan, and finely curved.

She had appeared to be in her early or mid-twenties, hair long and dark and dressed in a maid outfit that seemed more like lingerie. Her breasts nearly hung out of her attire as she peeked into the car, eying all of us with some form of interest I still can't explain.

"Ah, you must be our guests tonight," she had cooed gently, her voice soft and angelic. "Quite a handsome bunch if I do say so myself. The house is definitely going to be active with life tonight."

Her way of speaking had been odd to say the least, but we just complied with whatever she instructed.

"Come with me, I'll get you acquainted to the house so you boys can start experiencing a night you'll never forget."

We had started to work out of the vehicle, up until she had spoken up again.

"No no. That's not how you get into our little abode, boys," she had instructed with a giggle.

Immediately, all three of us were confused.

"Then what other way is there, sugarcakes?" Josh had asked.

"What a cutie," she had flirted. "As the call stated, things aren't the same out here, so to get into the Void, you need to simply close your eyes and follow my voice."

We all raised eyebrows, but then found ourselves having the need to close our eyes tightly for some reason, and rather than fighting it, we just did as the lady had said, closing our eyes tightly.

"Very good! Now, all you need to do is imagine your greatest desire you wish to experience tonight. It can be anything, even if it seems impossible, imagine it.

We promise to make your greatest desires come true...

Just dream of it...

Every detail...

The sensation...

How you wish to feel during it...

The being you wish to engage with...

Every detail of her body...

Her features...

Her personality...

Her voice...

Her species...

Now, just picture those things in your mind as one image, and...

Snap

This is when things started to get even more odd; upon opening my eyes, I hadn't been in the backseat of the car anymore. Instead, I was in a seat before a stage of some sort. Judging by the single metal pole and closed curtain at the end, I had guessed I was in a strip club. I hadn't been wrong, but strippers, as much as Josh and Thomas, had been absent.

That's when I had started to panic, wanting to know how the hell I had transported from the car somehow, and where my friends were.

My nerves had danced even more upon a sudden intrusion of a man. He was tall with a blonde beard and mustache, his head dressed with a black cowboy hat with blonde dreads seeping out the back of the attire like serpents. His eyes were dressed with black sunglasses, a black leather jacket adorned his upper body, his legs were dressed with blue Levi jeans, black cowboy boots dressed his feet up to his ankles, and a cigarette had rested between his lips, its fumes seeping to the ceiling.

"Well, if it isn't the birthday boy," he had spoken to me calmly in a southern accent. "Terry Lawson, right?"

"Who the hell are you?! What's going on?! Where the hell are Josh and Thomas!?" I had exclaimed.

He had taken the cigarette from his lips and rested it between his middle and index fingers.

"Relax, birthday boy," he had responded. "Your friends are enjoying their greatest fantasies as we speak, and as long as they play by the rules, will be fine until they depart at dawn.

As for me, you can just call me Boss, seeing I'm the owner of this place and your host until your greatest desire for tonight is fulfilled, courtesy of the finest damsels I can offer.

However, I am in a very generous mood tonight, seeing it's not just your birthday, but your day of turning into a real man, so I'm offering you a special damsel of mine. One I rarely ever offer to any guests, seeing she's quite picky and seldomly ever goes through with her job.

But, I think you might be an exception to her liking, Terry, and trust me when I say that it's an experience you don't want to pass up."

I honestly wasn't sure what to think back then in that situation, unsure if I had even been awake or dreaming. Boss wasn't necessarily a "trustworthy" character, and given those circumstances that night, I really hadn't really been up to trusting him until I was sure that I, as much as my two companions, were safe in whatever bizarre place we'd ended up in.

"How do I know you're not lying to me and you're seconds away from killing me where I sit?" I had countered. "Show me that my friends are safe, then I'll believe I'm in where you claim this place is, and maybe I'll take your offer into consideration."

Boss had only followed up with a smirk and chuckle, but after taking a drag from his cigarette and flicking it away, he obliged, not wanting to show disrespect to his guest of honor.

"Fine by me, birthday boy. Follow me and I'll relieve you of all your worries, then we can get you accustomed for the night."

He directed me up onto the stage and to the back area, only to meet a sight that I hadn't expected in the slightest, three solid black doors with a small and thin window that allowed viewage into the room.

As I walked forward, the three doors turned into hundreds, more separate ones extending down both sides of what were two pathways, seeming endless in both directions. I had thought back to the outside of the building upon arrival, and wondered how the hell all of these rooms could fit inside of that place.

Even an average person with zero knowledge of physics, measurements, and construction could've immediately determined that it was impossible for all of them to fit the infrastructure.

Things had only gotten weirder and weirder, and now, the laws of physics were being rendered oblivious to this world I'd entered. If I could've describe my feelings in that moment now, I had only felt the urge to run and find some escape out of that place, but knew I could until I found Josh and Thomas first.

Something clearly hadn't been right with that place, but fear or no fear, I couldn't just leave my friends to potentially die there, so I carried forward, ignoring any illogical structuring that crossed my sights.

Boss led me to the window on one of the doors and directed me to peek into the room beyond, so I did as I had been advised, peeking past the privacy of the door's hollow wood.

It turned out I didn't have to go far to find Thomas, finding him being ridden by a gorgeous blonde in a long dark room, the only light source being a single speck strong enough to highlight every detail of what was happening in the room.

No sound had been audible, only the sight of the mystery damsel giving Thomas his greatest desires, making things all the more stranger. Not wanting to intrude on my friend's fun anymore, I had turned away back to Boss.

"Did you enjoy the sights?" he had commented.

"What the hell is going on? Why can't I hear anything in the room?" I had replied.

"The Void isn't your typical place, birthday boy. Your friend is in his own world, as is your other comrade, and these doors are gateways to private worlds where these damsels of pure beauty and lust exist in wait. Even if you had shouted as loud as your vocal cords could manage, your friend wouldn't have even been disturbed."

Those words had confirmed that I wasn't in the real world anymore, and I didn't know how to feel or know what to do. Thomas and Josh were clearly out of my reach, and I had been on my own in this case. I had been absolutely relieved that Thomas and Josh were safe from harm, and deep down I knew I had wanted to experience whatever they were experiencing, but in my gut, every bit of my instincts were telling me to leave.

Lust is known as one of the deadly sins for a reason, and it had been powerful enough to keep me interested in seeing it through. In reality, it had really just been my hormones raging, but I wanted to believe I hadn't been as foolish as I was that night. Boy am I an absolute dumbass.

"Now, shall we get you acquainted with your own personal room?" Boss had asked.

I had only nodded, the power of lust overwhelming my every sense.

"Then follow me to your greatest desire, Terry-boy."

I had. Boss led me far past the two "doors" my other two comrades had resided in, deep into what had felt like the bowels of the building. We had to have walked for at least ten minutes, until finally, we came to a stop at a door, but it hadn't been one like the other hundreds I'd passed already.

Above it in blue neon had been the word SPECIALTIES, and it clearly was an area of the building that had only been intended for few people, Boss having pulled out a golden key to open the door to unlock the massive sturdy lock that had held it closed off to anybody without access.

He had opened the door to a room composed of a single walkway from the opening and four sealed blank doors. There had been two on each side, each seeming no different from one another, but upon Boss walking to the middle of the walkway, it had become clear that they were far from the same.

"These are our most special subjects to offer, and only a select few to have come here have had the privilege of engaging with them," he had explained thoroughly. "You should be honored, birthday boy. The only people who have had this chance were specifically chosen by the fair maidens beyond these doors, and it is very rare for them to call upon someone."

"How do I not know that you're full of shit and these women have seen me before?" I had countered.

"Hehehe. Likely answer, but as you saw, these beauties couldn't possibly leave this place due to the lock on the door we just entered through. These damsels have never seen you before or come across you. You were called here for a specific reason that even I do not know."

I had just shrugged my shoulders, clearly still not buying his lies.

"So, now what happens?" I had asked.

"Simple, you give your ticket to the one who called you, but considering even I don't know which of these four asked for you personally, you'll have to try one room at a time."

He had followed with a single snap of his fingers, and what happened next had sent chills straight down my spine; all four doors had started to creep open like sliding doors simultaneously.

I had started to get uncomfortable and had started to regret even allowing myself to have gotten that far, feeling as if I was about to be mobbed by killers. Strangely, nothing had happened and all of the rooms had only remained open and dead silent.

The inside of each had only been a pitch black maw with no sign of life whatsoever, and the sheer silence of each had created a heavy discomfort as I attempted to focus.

"Here's your ticket, Terry-boy," Boss had stated, holding out a small slit of paper that looked like what you pulled out of a fortune cookie.

I had hesitantly taken the paper from Boss, eying it immediately and finding Terry Lawson written along the entire length of it in very wicked handwriting. I hadn't recognized it one bit, and had slightly begun to believe what Boss had said was true.

"Now, just hold it out into each of the rooms until you choose right," Boss instructed.

"How do I know when I've chosen right? These rooms seem dead of life."

He'd chuckled in response.

"Trust me, birthday boy, you'll know when."

That had been my last chance to just drop everything and leave for good, but the imagery of Thomas getting smashed and the untamed beauty of the woman who had been doing it freely and flawlessly sent all of my caution and safety out the window.

I had walked to the entrance of the room closest to me and held the "ticket" out just past the door frame, awaiting a tug or for someone to manifest from the darkness into the light.

Nothing.

Clearly I had chosen wrong, so I had moved to the next room not even two steps away and repeated my actions.

The same result came, so I moved across the hall to the third open room.

Something caught my ear; within the darkness I could hear something like a mature feminine giggle. It had had seduction and curiosity to it, but before I could've called out or questioned anything, I felt a light tug, then in a flash, I had been shrouded in absolute darkness.

I had quickly resorted to looking around for the opening to the door, but had been met with nothing but darkness furthermore. I had immediately rejected the urge to yell, unaware of if I was even alone, and instead, had started walking around as quietly as I could, trying to find a wall.

I had started to get scared after finding nothing but open space over the time of five minutes or more. I had just been relieved that I hadn't met anyone or anything predatory in the space, feeling as if I'd been put into a cage with a lion or worse.

Then something had caught my ear, causing me to halt and freeze like a statue; a growl. It was a low bassy growl that had followed with the pitter patter of footsteps; light and steady steps that I wouldn't have been able to hear if it had been any less quiet than it had been in that dark void.

I had remained as stiff as possible, listening and following the steps in the endless black with my senses. It had been hard to determine exactly where the thing making the steps was in the room. The room had had a heavy echo to any sound, so every sound had seemed like it had been coming from everywhere, and to that, I had cussed in my brain.

Then the steps had stopped. It had grown quiet once again, up until I had heard something yet again.

T e r r y...

It had been like a hiss, the sound slithering my eardrums and causing sweat to escape my pores.

That hadn't been good.

One drip and I would be exposed to whatever had been tracking me in the dark, but I couldn't move or anything, so I had started to search my brain in a frenzy for answers. I hadn't realized in doing that that I'd made my anxiety skyrocket, but only until I heard it had I lost all composure.

Drip

A sudden force had met my body, knocking me to the floor and pinning me helplessly. I had braced for impact, expecting death to come, but it hadn't. All that had greeted me was a....kiss?

Yes. A kiss.

That had been what I was trying to hide from.

Then I had opened my eyes and saw them; piercing silver eyes that had glown like beacons in the endless sea of black. I had been in a mix of emotions; relief, fear, wonder, confusion. Then I had heard it again.

T e r r y...

That time, it had come from right above me, and as soon as I had felt a mist of breath from whatever had me pinned, I knew it had been it who had called out my name so ominously.

I hadn't known whether or not to speak back, still clueless as to what the hell I had gotten myself into. Then again, I hadn't felt any sense of danger in the grasp of this being, so I had decided to play nice.

I had simply nodded as a reply, to which the unknown being responded by releasing all of the pressure upon my body. I hadn't dared to even move, the eyes of silver still glowing in the darkness reading me over and studying me as if I were a priceless gem.

Then a giggle came. A feminine giggle, debunking the sex of the being who had joined me in the endless black.

Again, I hadn't known whether to run, converse, stay still, or anything. I had just been frozen stiff in a mix of fear and confusion as I had continued to eye her glistening irises.