The Silver Eyed Damsel of the Void

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were mesmerizing, full of mystery and mystical beauty that I couldn't have explained. While part of me had wanted to try running, another had wanted to stay and see what had been next to come, and I had chosen to stay. It seemed like she'd had no intent to harm me, and upon her eyes leaning down until they had been less than even two feet from my face, I had felt a grip on my left hand.

"Come...

Her voice had been calming and soothing to my ears, having led me to trusting her and rising from the floor, allowing her to guide me deeper into the mass of darkness and mystery.

Five minutes must've passed before she finally had stopped and her eyes had turned back to me, having approached me with the same light footsteps.

"Now, I'll open your blind eyes to the darkness...

Before I had even been able to question anything, she had kissed me again. I hadn't objected to her hasty action, and had just engaged with her in return, knowing I hadn't been in any danger.

I had wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, dancing my tongue with hers in our embrace of lust and desire for one another, having felt nothing but her bare flesh and breasts against my body, clarifying that she had been nude in the darkness of the eternal room.

Then I had heard something in-between the lustful actions between her and I.

Yes. Let all of your lust rage. Give into your greatest desires, and let me please you till all of your virgin nature is gone...

I had, continuing to kiss her deeply and passionately, ignoring the unnatural things that had clearly happened in the lock of our lust and desire. In the minutes that had followed, she had begun to strip me of my clothing slowly, breaking the embrace to kiss and lick my bare chest with her moist tongue.

It had been strange. While it had been pitch black and her eyes were all I could see, I had felt as if I could see her; every curve and detail of her form that had satisfied my body that night. It had been an oddity for sure, but I hadn't minded it at all, wanting to know whatever creature I had found in this place.

However, I had been too overwhelmed to think straight as she had continued to move further down, taking my pants off and massaging my dick in a way that had made me feel as if I were going to ejaculate then and there. I had grunted, shivered, and moaned from her motions, trying my hardest to just keep myself from cumming so early.

It hadn't been easy and her next action had made it all the more difficult, her tongue tip having graced my tip's hole delicately. I had tensed up almost instantly, feeling sweat start to escape my pores in quick succession. I had wanted to tell her to slow down, but I didn't want her to stop the clear teasing, every nerve in my body dancing aggressively as I had grown closer to my climax.

Then she had shifted, a warmth and moistness suddenly embracing my dick and nearly making me collapse.

I had only been halfway in, but upon one single thrust, the embrace of her saliva, tongue, and entire oral cavity had met my entire member in heavenly bliss. My breathing had seized upon her engulfment of my dick, struggling to hold back my load from erupting in her mouth. My grunts had grown more severe, and as she had started to stroke gently, the resistance to unloading my virgin semen had become futile.

I had just lost all composure, thought, and sense, having felt the inevitable conclusion grow closer. I hadn't known how deep I was in her mouth, but I was sure I felt an endpoint with my tip. I had clearly been at the back of her throat, which made the sensation all the more satisfying, and upon her thrusts growing more aggressive, my body had given in.

I had exploded deep in her mouth and had filled her to the brim in less than seconds.

I had heard the excess hit the floor like raindrops, but she hadn't pulled away or shown any sign of struggle; she had only moaned at the ejaculation, continuing to grope my penis like a pro, which had caused more cum to paint her mouth and throat. At one point I had thought I wasn't going to ever stop, but eventually, I had, and only then, had she pulled away.

My eyes had been shut the entire orgasm, so upon opening my eyes, I was surprised.

There she stood as plain as day, her body and full form now visible to my eyes.

She had long white hair, pale skin, medium sized breasts, a thin body, and looks that any man would crave. However, one specific detail had made me feel uneasy; two short mildly curved black horns that had grown from both sides of her forehead.

However, I hadn't wanted to be rude to the very being that had just given me a fucking legendary blowjob, so I just had attempted to approach her as if she were someone I'd just met, but she had beaten me to the punch.

"It's okay, you can ask me anything you want. I won't be offended."

I had just agreed and followed her offering with a nod.

"What are you, and where am I?" I had asked.

"I am simply the thing you desire the most, Terry. I exist only to please you to your greatest wants and needs. Where you are is the place you called me to when you first thought of me as your greatest desire in life. I do not know anything of this place, only that I was called here, so I called you here to fulfill what you wanted the most in life."

"And what is it that I desire the most? I do not recall ever calling upon you in my entire life."

I had expected her to be just a little offended, but she hadn't even flinched at my words.

"You could've called for me at any time in your life, whether it have been in a dream or simple thought, but one fact is that I wouldn't be here if you hadn't called me."

It had been abundantly clear that she wasn't lying about anything. I still have no idea when I had called out for this being, but I hadn't cared. The fact was that she had answered and was there to give me whatever desires I wished for.

"Do you have a name for me to address you as?"

"You may give me one if that is what you desire, but otherwise, my identity is one without a name."

"Very well, because of the first thing I saw of you here, I will address you as "Iris."

"I shall accept this name as my identity then."

It had actually felt good to give her an identity, the thought of her just being nameless seeming cruel, real or not.

"Okay Iris. Now, what do I do?"

"That's simple. Just relax and let me fulfill your desires naturally."

She had walked forward and pushed me toward the floor, but strangely, I had been met with the softness of a bed. I was absolutely sure there hadn't been a bed there before, but I had just abandoned all of my thoughts and allowed Iris to take me to sexual paradise.

She had crawled on top of me and had started stroking my dick to erection yet again, her hand's embrace accomplishing the task in no time. Iris had started by fancying my dick with a cleaning from the previous orgasm, licking every trace of the excess away delicately and swallowing it as if it were a casual meal.

My member radiated a glossy shine in the faint light of the void as Iris finished her work, engulfing my dick deep into her mouth yet again. Her luxurious locks tickled my inner thighs and abdomen as she groped my genitalia with aggression, every stroke of her oral cavity sending my body further in a drunkenness composed of bliss and sexual desire.

She moaned and played with my penis like it was her favorite toy in a joy similar to a child on Christmas morning who had gotten what they'd wanted, causing me to grunt and breathe harder and harder from the aggression.

It was everything I'd imagined sex to be and more, having felt my body start to grow to climax with each stroke of her tongue and the warmth of her mouth embracing my member like a sweet angelic melody. I had barely been able to contain myself, my teeth gritted and muscles starting to collapse.

Iris had been able to tell I was close, which had caused her to speed up, up until my body collapsed into its second orgasm. Once again, Iris had taken it all, not pulling back or struggling as the excess cum had started to slither down my shaft and onto my abdomen.

Her screams of lewd satisfaction were muffled, but they had caused my dick pulsate more of the thick juice, up until it had stopped and Iris had pulled free from my lubricated rod, breathing hard and fast.

"Are...you okay?" I had asked through residual grunts.

Iris hadn't answered me, only followed with climbing further up on my chest. She had only continued to breathe like she'd just ran a marathon, her breath having carried the scent of a sweet essence of berries, as she placed her vagina just above my penis laying flat on my abdomen.

She had stroked my dick gently with her pussy, her moans, breathing, and sexual desire having grown more intense with each one. Her pubic hairs had tickled my member, starting to harden again in the mix of Iris's embrace with my shaft and her lewd sounds of intense sexual satisfaction.

It had caused my hormones to rage, feeling her vagina moisten and grow warm as she had continued her motions. She only had grown louder and more satisfied as she rode her slit along the length of my shaft, her stroking eventually having reached the head and causing me to groan in pleasure.

She had continued this for several minutes, up until she suddenly stopped and gripped my dick into position just before the opening to her vagina. At that point, she'd already had me near a third orgasm, so I had questioned if I could hold back on just losing it upon entry into her body.

I was about to find out.

She had come down on my shaft slowly, having been careful to guide my penis into her hole with care. Her warmth had made it hard enough to hold back, so when she had suddenly just slipped my entire shaft into her, all effort had died and I had erupted for the third time inside of her.

She had squirmed and screamed upon my orgasm, leaning into me and pulling me close. Only until after I had finished pulsing out my juices had I realized why she had reacted so hastily.

At the entryway where my dick had met her pussy, blood had been present. The clear indication that she too had been a virgin.

I had been shocked, and as she had pulled back to where she had met my gaze again, she smiled, continuing to tremble from the feeling of both my dick's embrace with her pussy and my load having collapsed with her womb and vaginal walls.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so close. I just wanted to feel you inside of me."

I hadn't answered, I had just sat up and gripped her sides, starting to motion her up and down my dick aggressively.

She had only followed with continuous moans that had echoed endlessly throughout the entirety of the endless world. I had only fallen into my own little world, Iris's sounds and embrace with my dick being the only thing that I had cared for then and there.

Everything had been perfect, Iris's virgin pussy having been tight and moist in the dance with my virgin shaft and our coalescing sounds of sexual satisfaction and unadulterated passion having grown louder and more aggressive with every stroke of our genitalia. Her beautiful breasts had bounced rapidly in the engagement of our bodies, a sight that had caused my sexual desire to amplify to an unbound height, having lead me to maneuvering her into a new position.

With her on all fours, I had continued to fuck her like a raging bull on parade. My body had slapped against her ass in rapid succession, and at that point, the devastating bliss I had been giving her body had made Iris fall to nothing but a lewd mess.

She had expressed a face of mute satisfaction, her tongue having stuck out in desperation for more ravaging on her pussy, her eyes had been half shut, and drool had escaped her mouth as she had continued to take everything that I was giving her then.

I may have been a virgin, but as the saying goes, "once you've had a taste of something, you'll only want more." You only get one first time experience, so I had been giving it my all, pleasuring Iris with every bit of my strength. Part of me had made me believe that it hadn't been just about me anymore, and that Iris had been getting her own piece of paradise as well.

If it had only been for me, Iris wouldn't have taken the initiative of putting my dick into her virgin vagina without telling me that night. She had done it out of her own choice, because she had wanted her own taste of real sex.

It had made me happy that it was a case of both Iris and I receiving equal pleasure, otherwise, it wouldn't have felt realistic. If anything, it would've felt like rape, and that would've made me feel dirty and never want have sex again.

Real or not. She was still a living being, and should've been respected as a living being. I'd taken her virginity as well, so I had wanted to treat her as I would a girl in reality in this same exact scenario.

I had felt my orgasm nearing, continuing to ravage her harder and harder, and as she had continued to scream for more, I had only grown more and more aggressive. I had smacked her right asscheek to increase her satisfaction, stroking faster and faster, up until my muscles had collapsed and Iris's entire vaginal cavity had been loaded with my cum.

I had come harder than the other three, having packed her full to the brim and heard more excess leak out in rapid succession. Iris had screamed upon her pussy being packed full, nearly having collapsed from the feeling of it. Her skin had glistened with sweat, and upon pulling out, she had collapsed onto the bed.

With mine and Iris's virginities having been taken, I had decided that my desires had been fulfilled and all I had wanted then was to join Iris in rest and slumber. She had stood back up, excess cum still leaking from her vagina, and had invited me to join her in the bed with a gesture of her hand.

I had followed, removing all of my remaining unshed clothing and had joined Iris under the sheets of bed, cuddling against her bare and smooth body. I had wrapped my arms around her, and with no more than a single blink, I had passed out.

I had awoken in my home, a note from Josh and Thomas being open on my nightstand as I had attempted to recollect what had happened. Back then, I hadn't remembered a thing, as much as Josh and Thomas, so I'd just assumed it had been a dream I couldn't remember.

As time passed though, it became clear that something was amiss. I had started to receive weird calls from someone with a hissy voice telling me "she calls for you, you must come back."

I just had assumed it a prank or scam, and after the third time, I had ended up blocking the number. About a month went by, and everything seemed fine, up until I had started having a very lucid dream about a lady in a dark room with silver eyes calling my name repetitively.

I had assumed it as nothing, up until I had awoken with my trousers on the floor and dick in a state as if I'd just had sex with a woman. That's not all though; there had also been a note with a business card for a place called "the Void" and a slip of paper with my name across the length of it.

"I await your return."

-Iris

That's all the note had said, and considering nothing was stolen and there were no signs of forced entry, I had known I hadn't done this myself. I couldn't deny it anymore; something was up, so I had contacted the number on the business card and had basically asked what the fuck they wanted from me.

"She calls for you. You must come back."

It had been just like before with the supposed prank or scam call, so now I knew then that all of the weird stuff that had happened hadn't been just my imagination or a dream. Someone apparently named Iris was calling out for me for some reason, and if I had wanted these things to stop, I had to answer.

So I went back. I had followed the directions just as before and went back to the Void alone.

It all went as expected, up until I got into the building. I had met up with Boss yet again, but our meet this time had been a much different light from our last.

"Welcome back, birthday boy. I doubt you even remember this place at all, and that's because most don't and only have the privilege of coming here once. You've had the fortune of being called here twice by the same one you previously engaged with."

"Okay, slow the fuck down. For one, I've never been here before and feel as if I'm being led on a goddamn goose chase," I had addressed bluntly. "The only reason I'm here is to stop the dreams and calls so I can get back to living my life normally."

"Dear Terry-boy, you don't get it, do you? Your life is never going to be normal again. Nobody has ever been called back, and for you to be called back, it has to be for a legit reason. You apparently pleased her so well that she wants you back for another round, and let's remember, the damsels here are not of this world.

They are otherworldly and far beyond our universe, so for her to go as far as to get your attention by visiting your dreams and fucking you out-of-body, it's apparent she's grown a heavy attraction to you."

Less to say, I had grown confused, having no memory of Iris or that night, so for Boss to have said all of that, it overwhelmed me to no avail.

"Who is this "she?!" I had demanded. "I don't know shit about this place or whatever nonsense you're stating! What the hell do you want?!"

Boss merely had responded by standing from his office desk.

"It's not what I want, it's what she wants. She has the answers you seek, and to make matters easier for both of us, it's best you just go to her and ask her yourself. All memory stays in these rooms, so don't be surprised if you're suddenly overwhelmed with some "intimate" thoughts."

I hadn't argued any further and just allowed him to take me to her, meeting the same four doors as before ten minutes later. In that moment, something had sparked my memory, having an urge to go to the door on the far right side of the room; the same one I had entered before.

Then in a sudden action, the very door I had stood before had begun to slide open, nothing but darkness in its opening.

"She awaits you, Terry," Boss had said. "Go to her and get the answers you seek."

Once the door had fully opened, I had just followed Boss's suggestion and stepped past the doorframe, entering the dark void. Upon one blink of my eyes, I had been doused in endless black, quickly panicking up until I had felt something embrace me in a hug.

I had been scared at first, but calmed as I suddenly started to remember everything.

Iris.

The sex.

Everything.

"I-Iris...

She had pulled from me, my eyes now open to her beauty once more.

"Do you remember? The night we spent together?"

My brain had scattered like a hive of angry bees as I recollected all that had led me here.

"Yes. It's very fuzzy at the moment, but yes, I remember our engagement together."

She had smiled.

"You took my virginity and I took yours. It's a night I wish I could relive again. The night you gave me my name and treated me as if I were one of your own in your first sexual experience."

Those words had caused memories to start flooding. It had been a night I never had wanted to end; my first and only ever engagement up to that date. Her nude body had been raising my sexual temptation and hunger deep down, but I had just kept my head level, remembering why I had returned there once again.

"It is one I wish I could remember, but the terms of this place will make me forget when I leave here again," I had replied with sorrow.

"What do you mean you cannot carry them?"

She had sounded hurt from that truth, but I wasn't going to give her lies.

"I cannot carry the memories of this place in my world, because this place is one of secrecy. I'm sorry, Iris, but I cannot change that. I have not the power or intelligence."