The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily had become so turned on, what with losing herself in the passionate kiss and feeling Dante's steel-like arm wrapping around her, plus his fingers exploring the inside and outside of her sex, that she lost it, and started to shake hard in his arms as an orgasm ripped through her, making her moan loudly into his mouth.

She suddenly realized they had attracted some attention and a couple dozen people were making no secret about watching! They were smiling at her and Dante appreciatively, and a little over half of the couples were touching each other intimately. They did however pay the recently mated Alpha Heir couple the respect of watching quietly, not drawing further attention to the loving, sexy scene.

Lycan culture was not such that anyone was scandalized, it wasn't common but also not unheard of for couples to mate in the presence of others and to be watched openly, she and Dante this very evening for instance, but Lily had never been the focus of such voyeurism before tonight. She tried to recover as quickly as she could as Dante just grinned devilishly, removing his fingers from beneath her dress. But now catching the mood, knowing full well her onlookers knew exactly where these fingers had been, she grabbed his wrist and brought his fingers to her mouth, flamboyantly sucking them in and running her tongue around his digits.

This time there was applause and cries of appreciation!

As she pulled his hand from her mouth, she leaned in close and whispered into his ear, "I think it's time you take me to bed and show me once again why I love you and how much I need you, my man. Let's go to our suite and spend the rest of the night showing each other how we feel about each other!"

A dark grin spread across Dante's face as he grabbed Lily's hand and led her quickly through the crowd, up the steps of the Manor House and into their suite. They managed... just... to keep their clothes on until they locked the door behind them.

***

12